<S> guys was fun.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by bizerk, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Re: <S> guys was fun.

That's not always an option, though, is it?

2. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

who says you hav to pull positive g? :D

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

well I'm an optimistic person

4. Red Ant

Then it seems that most 110 pilots are deeply pessimist folks.

5. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

6. rondon

rondon Well-Known Member

Nice girl, good art.

7. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

fkinglofkingl reuben :D sry was pissed or drunk imo :D

well gandhi's right on not making heavy g maneuvers, its also good for keeping some E but theres no way to escape as gold planes are always faster anytime in the war. that aint a matter on g's imo, when i get green warns i just lvl my plane and try to get away in a light dive but its impossible, 109s 190s are always faster - and have heavier armament. my problem is that while 20mm guns are so strong thes wipe my stabs or wings out with 1-2 hits, even by an accidental burst, .50s are much weaker. One attack from a 109 or a 190 (also by a spit or tyffie imo) cripples a plane or at least causes g over by 1-2 hits, while .50s are almost as weak as .30s, there is a great difference between these guns. .50s were weaker a lot in life too, but they fired a lot more bullets in the same period as a 20 or 30mm did, thats why the US preferred these guns. .50s were effective also, and if 1-2 20s can smash my wings (imo it really could in life too but not everytime, depends on where and how the bullets hit the construction) then 5-6 .50s should achieve the same effect, while i can pump 15-20 .50s in a 109 he just doesnt even have a g over, turns on as if nothing had happened, sprays in the air, 2-3 hits, stabs gone. si i say 20s are too strong or .50s are too weak but somethings wrong. in the war a lot allied planes got home with dozens of bullet holes by each and every caliber. well gotta take a shortcut, need to go to work now (to reub: fk :D) so i guess it aint no fun getting killed by one attack (even on gold side too, i know how hard hispanos are), most of us are here for maneuvering in a battle for minutes before one falls, thats why we dont fly F-22s and Su-27s instead. im not here for long, cca 1 and a half year, but i think its not that interesting flying only 109s 190s spits & tyffies if you want to win a battle, that is my opinion :)

8. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

9. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

That's why I fly the P38... greater concentration of 50 cals although the silly unrealistic dispersion, uber rudder and elevator flings it about. Gold planes are each different, however, most of them are faster and quicker on the ecceleration. As underpowered and overweight the original P40 was it sure outperforms expectations per my own experience. The 109s and 190s are easy hotrod planes. Calling them hot rods is a term I use to address something that goes fast in a straight line. It is fun when flying gold to just level off and let the plane accelerate you out of nearly any situation.
    The newbie plane, the Ki-xx is something else to contend with. It just seems way too fast and durable.
    But, like I say....if the P38 is out, I'm in it. :) [​IMG]

10. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

When I see p38 lower than me... My smile goes wilder. When I'm in ki84, I'm smilling all the time...

11. Red Ant

Oi! Normally I would contest such a bold statement, but apparently after my absence from WB (haven't played for a month or so) I'm an easy picking. :(

12. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

You know that was "bold statement" pointed at you, aren't you? =)

13. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

You need to move out of kindergarten :)