Shame on the US

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by spaceb, Nov 19, 2002.

1. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

As you know we have many problems in Argentina, and many countries help to the starving people with donations.
    US gave us aid with a container of food and other stuff collected by the people.

I felt insulted when i saw the content in that container, it was completely garbage. Food with expired date, some from 93, 97, june 2002. All broken things, used clothes without being desinfectated before, and many other trash.

US is mostly the responsible for our problems and that's how they treat us, like a trashcan where they can throw their waste.

Shame on USA :mad:

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

triste pero cierto, lo siento de veras :( :( solo darte animos desde aqui, "hermano"

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Way to go! Blame it all on somebody else. No way could Argentinians be responsible for Argentina's problems. :rolleyes:

4. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Don't read this

[deleted by biles]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2002
  5. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

STFU - 100% with antred here - again.

Oh look, how fucked up our aid from the US is - while they are the most responsible for our fucked up state - Well, why not hire some terrorists for a 747 and drive it into the Empire State Building, for that's what they deserve? Men, you are pathetic. FU

heartc

6. babek-

babek- Well-Known Member

In the 50ties the mother of all democracy - USA - deposed the iranian prime minister Mossadegh who had deposed the Shah in an unbloody revolution and had sent him to exile and reinstalled the dictator Shah Reza Pahlavi again.

The reason was simple: Mossadegh wanted to cancel the oil-contracts the Shah has made.

So - in the name of the almighty oil and economical interest - a democratic leader was eliminated and a dictator put back into power.

And to ensure that this dictator couldnt be deposed again a secret police was created.
    The SAVAK - built with massive help of the US-CIA - was a Gestapo-like secret police - killing ten-thousands of innocent iranians.
    Most of them simply dissappeared after they have been taken under arrest by SAVAK-agents.

So - for some decades - this plan worked. The dictator was ruling the country and all democratic leaders were arrested, killed or fled to exile.

But the result of this was the creation of a radical movement and finally all errupted in the bloody islamic revolution in 1979.

Its not a new information or a secret that the USA has a sad and shameful history in producing its own monsters (and especially monsters which are torturing their own nations or people).

Panamas Noriega, Al Kaidas Bin Laden and Iraqs Saddam Hussein are only few examples who were all trained by the CIA.
    Its like a bad Frankenstein movie when finally the master has to face the fact that being he has created is turning against himself.

Its understandable that the USA is doing its policy for one main reason: For the benefit of the USA.

But its ridiculous if the USA claims that they are fighting for a better world or against terror or some nonsense like this.

There is no black or white in this world. Only brutal economical interests and powers which force their puppets to act.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2002
  7. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Well said Babek. Similar discussion on AFVS list :)

8. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

"Way to go! Blame it all on somebody else. No way could Argentinians be responsible for Argentina's problems"

I blame our politicians for letting them being corrupted by the US international terrorism. USA rules over my "country", and it is obiously a yanki colony and not an independent country itself.

You can read some article here from the Washington Post where you see how they try to minimize the problem blaming the Argentininan Mail System.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7627-2002Nov18.html

How are poor starving people suppose to eat a piece of fongus inside a dirty tupperware?
    Or food expired in June 2002?

I know we shouldn't be reciving food and provitions from outside in a rich country with a production that could feed the entire USA for over a year, but richness is wrongly distributed.
    I blame capitalism, your country and our politicians Red Ant.

It's rather insulting and you can't play with the suffering of starving people.
    By the way, this is not the first time that you give us your holy aid. Before this one, we had a Shipment with weat from the US.
    Tons of rats and excrement were found in the container with the weat inside.

As for the rest of the countries i know they are giving us a big hand, specially with medicine. Thanks to the people of Spain and the rest of the fellows around the globe who understand our situation.

9. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

Spaceb said...
    I blame our politicians for letting them being corrupted by the US international terrorism. USA rules over my "country", and it is obiously a yanki colony and not an independent country itself.

When my forefathers decided they didnt like the way the influence being forced on them by the big bad Superpower England,rather than whine they ACTED. You want your country freee from US 'interference', take ACTION. I dont know your National policies or situation,but you should learn them and DO SOMETHING. Your bitching changes nothing. All you US haters,it is your DUTY to change things in your country to the benefit of yourselves and your posterity. MAKE your government act on your best behalf. Why wait for someone else to solve your problems? :dunno: Go DO something! :rose: I wont even mention your comment about destroying the Empire State Building :nono:
    Biles, I'll roll up my sleeves anytime in defense of my Nation and the future of my children. Be sure the American will to defend itself is as strong as ever. We are not perfect and the avg. American citizen is NOT consulted on issues of politic. We are given a choice of 2 candidates and our only 'power' is to vote out the MOST distastefull to our collective will. I hear angry words from you Biles and that is your right. A more 'evil' Nation at your borders with the power to take those rights from you...may have!
    I have a great respect for Canada and hope we will always be at peace. I dont know your daily situation, but again, if the US is responsible in your mind for your unhappiness, DO SOMETHING!
    Make your government act on your behalf.

Peace to the world, I sincerely mean that

10. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Well said, byt my brother. and leave it to spaceb to beat on the anti-american drum again. you know, i don't know where these provisions are coming from, but i do know when thier is a crisis many americans send care packages to help out right at the time of need. i don't know the situation going on in your country, but if it makes you feel any better, i am sorry. maybe who ever is in charge of distibuting the food and clothing is probably taking all the good stuff for them selves and giving the crumbs out. if you are in that bad of a situation. then find a way out. or do like my fellow squad mate said. do something to change it, or better yet, help yourself out. i am sorry if you received something like that. that wasn't the intention i am sure. but one thing for sure. your attitude doesn't make us americans want to keep contributing!

on canada, i live not far away. i can take a 10 minute walk to lake erie and see it everyday. i do on occation drink labbatts blue. i like hockey. even go to your side to view the Niagara Falls. Why do i go to the canadian side to view the beautiful falls?? because the american side. is full of old factories that left quite sometime ago, mainly steel factories, and chemical plants. when they say they are going to build up Niagara Falls N.Y. i laugh because they propose something and spend 20 years debating how to do it. and by the time they decide to do it. no body wants it anymore because canada has capitalised on it just across the border. i dont want to say i hold a grudge but, hey i see alot being done across the water. and nothing here. sometimes i wonder if there is a secret agreement going on between our countries. to let one side prevail. while the otherside, my side, stagnates. i only wonder these things, and wonder alot. but i still like our brothers to the north. but sometimes i wish America was an island far away from anyone. but then again we tried to remain isolated once. but a little island in the 1940's changed all that!

11. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    [deleted by biles]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2002
  12. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

By-tor, when you decided to get rid of the rule of England, your country started a war. A fair war.

Now arabs are starting a war against U.S.A. is that what you want? I thought you yankees were stupid..... now I know

13. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

How can you discuss if you don't know how the situation is going on? Do your Tv companies show anything from the world except the espectacular (and unuseful) hunt of Osama? Or maybe only american football is shown? Maybe NBA? Have you seen those little children, 8 y.o., and weighting 9 kg? 4 y.o, and 5kg? Aren't only african children (somalian, e.g., who got fucked up, by the agronomic policy of the USA intervention there). They are Argentinian. Almost your neighbours. Think of that

As long as you don't get informed of what's going around, you will keep doing that BS of aid Spaceb is denouncing.

P.S: No anti-american here. Just an anti-overpower here. If, let's say, Portugal, or France, or Germany had the same power you have, i would be anti-"that country".

P.P.S: Heartc, when will you stop lightning our poor lifes with your wonderful life of knowledge and good modals? (this is joke)

14. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

@by-tor

"I wont even mention your comment about destroying the Empire State Building "

It wasn't Spaceb who said so, but Heartc, and he was in fact trying to make spaceb STFU, defending the U.S. policy :D please, learn to read carefully your own language ;)

15. gunn-r

gunn-r Well-Known Member

Whoever responsible, this will all backfire on the US someday. Not like now, with a man whom they trained themselves went berserk (Osama), but on a mass scale. The problem is that the US is showing signs of a stagnating empire, and that most people don't realise that.

In 20 years, an Argentinian man will remember how his parents came home and cursed the US when they went to get some humanitarian aid in 2002 and only got out-of-date food.

In 20 years, an Afghani man will remember how his parents were wiped out because they attended a wedding that was bombed by mistake by the US.

And in 20 years, both of these will have grown up enough to vent their hatred towards the US.

16. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Sad but true, gunn-r. Great words

17. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Perdomo, this is more of a debate than a discussion, due to the nature of this bulletin board, in a debate the party that uses the element of intimidation will always be frowned upon, and will most certainly not be liked in the eye of the public, arrogance is a way of intimidation... and insults most certainly are an even more direct form of intimidation, so if you are really here to post a view or an opinion, you might want to scrap the 50% of your contribution to this post which can be explained as intimidation.

On the topic now:
    In what way did the United States cause these problems to Argentina? I honestly don't know, but I'm keen on finding out... As to the origin of the current difficulties I'm always a bit puzzled when someone pops up with a message saying "Country xxx problems are caused by the US of A, fuck the US of A", in Belgium we have this saying "Stick your hand in your own boozem" the meaning is a bit unclear perhaps but it's: "don't go look for the cause with someone else when the cause might be internal" or "don't be a hypocrite"... I do not know how Argentinian business goes, or if Argentinian politics are "kosjer" but I have reason to believe that the Argentinian government likes to keep some "surplus money" on a Swiss bank account... it's a bit premature to go out there and smeer the name of the US of A, it is known they do things like that sometimes, and they are the world cop, but they don't necessarily have bad intentions, sometimes they just don't get the entanglements of the situation they are getting themselves in... personally I'm not pro-American, as a matter of fact I used to be pretty much anti-American, but now I'm more neutral minded, the Americans aren't all that bad, of course they did stuff like that in Iran - there is no excuse for that - and of course they aren't angels, and Osama is the product of their own foreign policy against the USSR during the Cold War... BUT, they do help the research against AIDS significantly, the Clinton administration had rebuilt ties with North Korea, and they can give us a good laugh sometimes, ok at the moment speaking I don't know any political good deeds they done... but oh well, they done some in the past...

We've got another saying: "Don't look in the mouth of a given horse" it speaks for itself... who are you to cricise the American help you get? The US of A is in a big economical recession too, thousands of people lost their jobs too, although they didn't go bankrupt... In 1982 Argentina attacked the Falklands to camouflage a bad economical situation and an awful economical recession, it worked for some while until the British re acquired their isles through maritime force. So actually the situation has been announcing itself for about 20 years, 20 years is enough for a government to change its policy into one that works away the debts and that decreases the output but increases the input... don't you think?

greetze, Zembla

18. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Zembla, once again, pls, look all before writing one of those "intelligent" phrases you're used to. Want me or Perdomo or anybody else to send kisses to this POS?. I won't, and my reaction and the one of Perdomo or anybody else, is not of your business, as you'tre not moderator, so, leave us alone (I won't say shut up, coz you might get angry, as you already did once ;)

19. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Well it wasn't an "intelligent" phrase as you say, it was an attempt at pointing out the "rules" of a debate... Nope I don't expect you to do anything... Also what's the quote of Heartc doing there? ok you needed a reference when saying "POS" but Perdomo attacked By-Tor not Heartc...

greetze, Zembla

20. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

lol By-Tor, pls read my posting again and reconsider.

heartc