Ukraine

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by vasco, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Archer

Archer Administrator Staff Member

"... intercepted by the Defence Intelligence of Ukraine!" :facepalm:

rgreat likes this.
  2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

There are 9 ruSScist generals reported dead (only two confirmed by the other side though) as a proof that Ukrainian intelligence is far better than its ruSScist counterpart.
    As far as intercepting GSM calls from Ukrainian networks is concerned - well, that's not a challenge for their military. Especially since they know, which SIM cards got stolen by the "phone-liberating" orcs.

hugo baskervill likes this.
  3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@hugo baskervill
    There are some official news about the tanks we delivered to Ukraine.
    It seems these were the 232 T-72s that remained in active service with the Polish Land Forces (100 T-72M1s and 132 T-72M1Rs - the latter a Polish mod with new, fully stabilized FCS, encrypted radio and passive night vision system - but no reactive armor, or significant armor or powerpack upgrades)
    Outdated in comparison not only to most of the ruSScist tanks (at least the ones that had their systems still installed when they went into battle), but also to some of Ukrainian T-64s.
    Still - that must have pissed ruSSia - with only 210 captured ruSScist tanks they fell to the position of 2nd largest supplier of tanks to Ukraine.

4. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

It could be confirmed, if someone knows the guy, knows his mother...

Because seems to me russians have only pure faith in their government that it is not commiting war crimes like this one.

So You can check this case, check if it is true or false... but if U say "nah, I prefer the "truth" from our media and I dont want to know..."

With this approach, maybe one time You will find yourself burying corpses of tortured ukranians from the filtration camp in front of guns of foreing soldiers, who wanted to force You to see what Your nation did to the people... as germans did.

I liked this comment bellow video:
    And that's the difference between approach of Russians and the rest of civilized nations :/

5. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

If one day I hear about similar guy from czech rep who is torturing civilians like him and You will ask me if I can take a look after possible war crimes he commit I would certainly do some research. And if it is true I should personally rip his beating heart from his chest by my bare hands... And the same I should do to the man in charge of this torturing.

These war crimes shouldnt be tolerated nor forgotten.

6. Archer

I will not spend even a minute to checking this record legality. Because it’s the same bullshit as the Ghost of Kiev. It made for western public, to waving with emotions, to grab you money.

Ask any Russian to listen it, and they will told you the same - it’s fake, it’s bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimso and mcgru- like this.
  7. Archer

(with eng subtitles)

8. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Bardak or Neptun?
    ruSScist invaders have lost launched another warship submarine today.

What do you think the relatives of the sailors will be told?
    The father of the cook from Moskva was told his son is "missing", and Moskva was not part of the force involved in "special military operation".
    By ruSScist prosecutors that is.

9. Пиллот

Пиллот Well-Known Member

пшеки идите на хуй! ;)

10. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Says a katsap ;)

11. OldUncles

OldUncles Well-Known Member

Honestly, the Ukrainian forces are succeeding -- to the extent that they are "succeeding" in defense -- only because of the assistance from the USA, Britain, Germany, etc. This is a fact. It's a war in which all of the Western powers (and important Asian allies like Japan, etc.) are allied against Russia. There are so many factors to consider.

Lermontov wrote: "People have been fed on sweets for too long. It's time for some bitter medicine."

War is bad. No one should wish for it.

hezzey likes this.
  12. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Honestly - that's not entirely true.
    Ukrainians are not only good at halting the katsap advances, but also capable of counter-offensives.
    They had 8 years to prepare for this war, and they did not waste that time.
    Western weapons were crucial for their defensive capabilities, but they've amassed quite a number of their own arms prior to February, 24th.

And it's not that the "West" wages war against Russia, it's Russia that declared war against everything that is "Western" - and the West knows that if Russian madness is not halted in Ukraine, it will have to be halted in Poland, Lithuania, Romania or Finland. Look at earlier entries by our Russian friends (when the katsap offensive was still going relatively well, and most people thought they will get Kyiv) - what did they? They wrote puny threats "you're next" addressing them to their Romanian and Polish interlocutors. Their propaganda already prepared the ground for this type of mindset.

I, on the other hand, was sure from the beginning that they won't get Kyiv :)

That's my post from February, 26th (3rd day of invasion): https://forum.wbfree.net/index.php?threads/ukraine.46211/page-11#post-1571859

13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

14. Archer

15. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Can't view that shite.
    It's too big to be displayed, and I don't have a telegram account to join the group required to view it.

16. Archer

17. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Thank you.
    My reply is an ancient one:

Matthew 7, 3-5:
    Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
    How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
    You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

[edit]
    Please be so kind to explain, who's that guy on the left, sitting at one table with Goebbels?
    It might also be worth explaining who's that guy in the middle - he isn't German either :)
    [​IMG] [/edit]

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    hezzey likes this.
  18. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Yeah, right.

Who could that be?
    [​IMG]

Polish occupy in Czechoslovakia together with their Nazi friends. 1938.
    [​IMG]

How cute!
    [​IMG]

Polish give out gifts to germans.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus:
    [​IMG]

mcgru- likes this.
  19. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Brest
    [​IMG]

My home city, Lublin:
    [​IMG]
    Another one, Lublin again (ruins of burnt-out Vicoria Hotel, and the townhouse where on September 9th, 1939 Polish poet Czechowicz was killed by a Nazi bomb, behind):
    [​IMG]

20. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

By the way - the images you linked as "Polish with their Nazi friends, 1938" are not from 1938 :)
    Two of them are from funeral of Marshall Piłsudski.
    The image of Polish officer greeting a Polish soldier is completely "off" - Polish auxiliary units used the Stahlhelm too, both of these guys are Polish (look at the coat of that guy in Stahlhelm).
    The sole one dating back to 1938 is the one with "gifts". But it was not shot in October in Czechoslovakia, as you think, but in Poland a month earlier: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Manewry_jesienne_Wojska_Polskiego_1938_attaches_gen._Narbutt-Łuczyński_NAC_1-W-957-4.jpg
    [edit]
    Look closer at that last image - you will see more nations, not just Germans, there are French, Britons, and even a Japanese officer in the background [/edit]

Last edited: May 8, 2022