USA vs. IRAK

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Benjamin8, Mar 20, 2003.

?

Is USA's attack to Irak ok?

1. yes

23 vote(s)
    16.8%
  2. no

105 vote(s)
    76.6%
  3. who cares

9 vote(s)
    6.6%
  1. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

hi heartc,

why do you sound so demagigic to me?
    and how can you talk about democratic and then refuse to debate with people of another opinion?
    anyway, you already have left here again, i see...

2. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

So anyone against the war is your personal enemy? You should be having a hard time roaming about and not getting into a fight every 5 steps you make...? :rolleyes:

greetze, Zembla

3. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Hehe, I like that. Now I'm not democratic because I don't want to continue this discussion on "WarBirds FreeHost Forum" forever. People can be really simplistic if it suits them.

No, I'm saying that this board is full of hypocrites.

Bye
    heartc

4. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

No, "views" involve a lot more topics than just this war. The point is only that people who are against this war often turn out to be what I consider my political enemies, such as anti-americans, anti-semits, revisionists, or pacifists. More often than not it's a combination of those, thus hypocrites.

Bye No.2
    heartc

Last edited: Mar 29, 2003
  5. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

Is this your enemy?

6. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

what about him?

7. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

how about...

8. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

and...

9. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

Your words heartc means nothing to me. Same as that Asshole Bush.

I guess the family of those kids are against the war and they want it to stop... i bet they are your enemies too.

If those kids were americans, the story would be VERY different.

THATS THE COLATERAL DAMAGE!

all for oil

10. babek-

babek- Well-Known Member

You can also add the pictures of the dead US and UK soldiers and their parents/children/relatives who suffer about the loss.

They all are victims of the stupid and fanatic policy of Bush & Co.

11. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

I keep reading this thread... tried to stay away, but I can't resist commenting on someone's demagogism.

And yes, I counted to 10 before posting this, to no effect. ;)

Guys, no chance... heartc is so superior. It's always a lost cause to have a discussion with him, he judges and start calling everybody from his far superior intelligence, illiteracy, view, neutrality... :rolleyes:

You sure you are german - or united statean - or at least, from Earth? You seem to be a Martian or from another planet, please state it for us; seem to be a very alienated person, who refuses to see all points and having no sense to talk with...

I think you are looking for a "pro-nonsense-war" board, where all people there are not hypocrites, bush supporters, they need you to keep Iraq's "freedom" on the way... :rolleyes:
    For sure you'd do better if you go to White House, they are in need of pro-nonsense-war people there... :shuffle:

But that's ok, it is "freedom of speech", you can call people hypocrites, say things about them, throw rocks at them, shoot at them... ops, these last 2 you can't.. :shuffle:

And yes, I'm a pacifist, but I wouldn't refuse to defend my country's sovereignity when it is invaded, so I don't blame Iraqis, just Bush & co..

12. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

"And yes, I'm a pacifist, but I wouldn't refuse to defend my country's sovereignity when it is invaded, so I don't blame Iraqis, just Bush & co.."

It will be invaded soon if not already like mine.

South America the next Axis of Evil.

13. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

14. devill

devill Well-Known Member

@heartc,

those grave sites that you pointed to were shown BEFORE attack, ie. to bolster anti serb media campaign. But the main point in media was that there are MANY more such sites that can only be uncovered after Kosovo is "liberated" by NATO. So, I ask you, where are those HUNDREDS of mass graves sites western media spoke of?

Why dont you try this:

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2000/nato/

(human rights watch is source, not serbian "propaganda")

Last edited: Mar 30, 2003
  15. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

i heard the stores in iraq, such as wal mart, and k-mart were closing down and being renamed. they are all going to become targets lol. fellow americans should get that one.

hmmm american girls are ugly haupty duty, hmmm well all i can say is perhaps you seen some distant relative of yours that imigrated some years ago when you visited.

and face it folks, iraq will be liberated! so the people (most islamic) appreciate it. only the extremist dont want it. seems also funny iraqi old regime soldiers dressing as u.s. soldiers, and when some regular iraqi soldier come up to surrender, this iraqi dressed as an american soldier shoots him for surrendering. also heard some iraqi soldiers shooting women and children trying to get get aid/food to survive. nice fellow the saddam and his henchmen. whether it takes a short time or longer, this freakin idiot will be removed and some one a better toward human rights will be put in place. so keep up the good work usa and britain and many other counties. this u.s. resident supports youall the way. hoo-rah !!!!

16. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

also spaceb in war it is inevitable some innocent people will be hurt or even killed, it is unfortunate, but this is what happens in war :( but also, perhaps saddam did this, and says the u.s. did it. sounds like something saddam would do if youask me. i mean hell he did use poison gas and nerve agents on his own people in the past. i'm sure hes doing such things even now.

17. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

Hogwash!
    you should read Allen Thornton's Laws of the Jungle.
    very enlightening on the subject of freedom, democracy and the organic nature of laissez-faire/capitalist socioeconomics. Democracy only provides freedom for a minimum of 50% of the populace, providing they want it.
    In USA they dont seem to.

18. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

"also spaceb in war it is inevitable some innocent people will be hurt or even killed, it is unfortunate, but this is what happens in war but also, perhaps saddam did this, and says the u.s. did it."

you must be kidding me, right?

http://www.bushfordummies.com/home.asp?did=118&dir=b

@rafael, yeah i forgot that thread lol

American's Marines are stablished in Argentina, doing what? I don't know.

19. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

:turret:

20. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

"We expect nations to oppose all terrorists, not just
    some of them. No political cause can justify
    the deliberate murder of civilians."

? G. W. Bush

:(