What i play off line

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -barak, Jul 3, 2004.

1. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

micromachine v3 on ps1, crash team racing on ps1(new sucks), with multipad, we had long nights of fun with friends :super:

2. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

my favourite game is x-wing, of ' 93 , i ve been playing for years to that game

3. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Last edited: Jul 6, 2004
  4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I'd like to have Ecstatica2 ..played Ecstatica long time ago ,hehe
    Grim fandango is nice story too ...
    ganja sim I play only online ;)

@illo ,u know any good hubs for games?

5. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

Thought to bring this topic back...

Right now I'm playing GT4 (ps2), Hearts of Iron 2 (anybody playing this game? I played a lot of HOI, but this requires totally different strategies... I mostly play with Rep. Spain or Russia, and sometimes with Italy or Japan.... any hints?), and Vampire: bloodlines.

6. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

You're playing GT4? GT4 absolutely rocks :) Gonna get myself a PS2 + GT4 Combo Pack as soon as these bloody exams are over... but damn I can't wait :)

The BMW M3 GTR gladly surprised me.

<Z>

7. -ada--

-ada-- FH Beta Tester

8. Perdomo

Yep Zem, I got a PS2 for Xmas, the new smaller one. I tried some racing games (TOCA racer, TOCA2, WRC4, Collin McRae3, Fernando Alonso F1...), and GT4 is the best one (along with WRC4), however I heard there's a new one that has even better physichs, called Ecsthasia or some weird name like that.... heard of it?

The thing I don't like about GT4 is that some european cars are, imho, undermodelled. I bought an Audi TT, 3.2 ltr, and top speed was 177 km/h... I was like "wtf?!", then I bought it the customizable gear, modified the gear ratio, and it was way much faster... but i think that IRL it's a car able of much higher speeds. And I own myself a Renault Megane, and the one in the game was able to make 150km/h in third gear (mine sure as hell can't), and has only four gears (mine has 6....).

But It's a great game, with great phyisics (man, I had a Mercedes 190 2.3 IRL, and when I used the in-game Mercedes 190 evolution II, I found the same reactions! fuck, it was like driving my old car again! yes, mine was a little slower, but I'm talking about taking corners).

9. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Enthusia Pro Racing... hmmm... I don't know... but sure, why not have both? :)

Some European cars are undermodeled, but some are modeled correctly. Tried an Audi RS6 yet? Good at straights, but disappointing handling. The RS4 is more nimble though.

There's a bunch of great cars, too much to remember, but I liked driving the Auto Union speed thingy (open cockpit, 1930's). Quite a challenge to keep it on the track (thank god for Dual Shock 2 :) )

<Z>

10. Perdomo

Yep! that's it, Enthuisa... I guess i'll buy it one of this days... I just can't avoid spending my money on games... :shuffle:

Nope, haven't tried that one...

I bought it the other day, I wanted to use it for the european classic car competition, but the game did not allow me to use it... so I have not yet tried it...

11. Mateus

Mateus Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  12. Perdomo

Wow! looks great! I used to play a lot of NWN, but playing it online.... is it free? (I mean, once you have the game)

1 person likes this.
  13. Mateus

Mateus Well-Known Member

Yes, completely free, you just need to have orginal game (all = NWN, SOtU and HotU) download some custom content they made for that campaign (600mb *cough cough*) and get accepted by application they have there

14. Perdomo

ok, i have only nwn and sotu, but guess i'll buy hotu this evening and give it a try, download this weekend those 600 mb (i hope....) and then see if i'm accepted... thanks a lot for the link and info! :cheers:

15. Mateus

Mateus Well-Known Member

read all manuals and others before you invest - it is hardcore RP server, not really hack and slash :)
    and they have permadeath there

16. Perdomo

i used to play diablo II, always hardcore mode (permadeath), before that i have "only" 15 years playing pen and paper roleplay. My favourite game? "The Call of Cthulhu"... as you see, not much hack and slack there.... I've tried DAoC, I left because there was no real RP there... other pen and paper games I've played: Ad&D (of course), vampire (first edition, no fights with werewolfes in our group), star wars... fuck, a lot of them. I have not played pen and paper for more than 5 years now (my stupid friends have all found some girlfriend, and that drastically reduces the play time... and I'm too old to play with the usual "15 year old" that wanders about in most role playing clubs here in spain...)

Anyway, it does not scares me to have to RP, in fact it is a plus...

17. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Oh no, mateus, you're creating a monster of my brother!! :D:D

18. Perdomo

hey broz, i have always been a monster...

19. Mateus

Mateus Well-Known Member

I was just warning you perdomo :) another RPer is good :) very good indeed :) go for it, i hope i will meet you somewhere on the streets of waterdeep, baldurs gate, or in high forest.. or in the dales or .. *hmm* ;-)

20. Perdomo

Yep, if Edinor is not yet taken i will be using that name, so we'll meet sooner or later (however i will probably play only on week-ends)