What makes Britain Great?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by grobar, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

mine too, but he was great person and teacher. And i learnt lots of french :)

P.S: You suck now :D 1:1 ;)

2. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Funny, but I had this conversation 2 days ago with some Celtic supporters;

My French teacher in school was called Mrs Cheffles, a right mean old bastard. The principal of the language departments, Mr Morton, caught me round the back of the school with a master key, the year before I was even to join secondary school :eek:

Yet languages turned out to be one of my favourite subjects, and the aforementioned Mr Morton was one of my best teachers.

We never had any good looking teachers though, in any subjects :(

3. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

i was dmged
    and low energy
    on the ground level
    doesnt count
    its not an excuse
    wtg rgreat

ok ok...i see ur so proud after killin me...
    that makes me proud, actually
    so: we both suck (but u suck like a pro)

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Of course i'm proud. Not in vain i voted you as the best pilot together with duriel here :)

Now i got duriel once (37mm in his engine) and i got you tonight. I can die happy now :p

5. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

hey we should start a thread with tracks where all from that poll are killed
    lamest possible way :D

6. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

and vasco fkr, i see u
    why dont u fly?
    is it the cat?

i told u.. if he beats u up again, go call police

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

and don't forget to buy a micro while you're on the way to the police station :D

8. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

broz, do u have micro? :D

and vasco, i was jokin about learnin the stuff (from the links i gave ya) before flyin with me again... u can do good without it, many lameasses do (broz, kharn, elena etc)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2005
  9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

of course. Did you forget my sensual voice?

10. -Kharn-

-Kharn- Well-Known Member

Which stuff? :p

11. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

paper pellets... moistured in mouth and shot through an empty automatic pencil tube... I remember, when I was in Primary there was a big picture of Gen.Świerczewski (a commie bastard, shot by Ukrainians, made an icon by the regime) in every class... they had to clean them regularily, and even though clean in the morning they were almost completely covered in those pellets... another good idea were the shoebag-battles in the changing rooms, though those with bigger boots were privileged in those.
    Or when the whole class decided to play truent (especially when we were supposed to start our Russian classes, which we've hated most)... just imagine 29 pupils trying to sneak out, unspotted, out of school :D

12. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Steve McQueen wanabes? :D

13. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

paper trough a bic pen? you pussies... we used to open the gas of a lighter, with our mouths close to it, keep the gas in our mouths, and then blow through a bic pen, and light the lighter at the same moment, we were only 9 years old, and we played with our very own flame throwers... it was fun untill one of our classmates blew the fucking thing while looking down and had his facial hair burnt, and most of his head on fire... he looked like pincky in "the wall"...

And I remember a spanish teacher named Teresa... oh my god was she hot... she was 28 or 29, brunette, and really really charming... we were all 11 years old and in love with her, but she got married and had a kid, the whole class was deperessed... but next year our female classmates started to have tits, and we soon forgot about Teresa :D

School was great. And Great Britain isn' great :p. And brittish girls are easy, but not hot, guess why brittish guys drink so much beer... if I had to go to bed with those things I would be drinking that too.... :p

Holland, Poland, Czechia, Romania, Denmark, Sweden... those countries have good looking girls... but remember, girls are evil

1 person likes this.