Why most of players play on gold side nowadays

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Jacobe, Feb 15, 2007.

1. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

no way...

2. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

oh rgr sir

ok, who said that
    :D:D

you use statistics when it fits your point of view, but you deny statistics when its against it

or maybe ww2 was a battlefield of knights, where nobody would interfere 1/1 knight fight? :D

be serious
    i stated: "score isnt pure indicator of the skill" didnt i?
    but you know what statistic is, you use it to proove your point
    thats why i used it, i thought it may be some FACT you could accept
    statistics is a part of math science
    thats why i didnt brought your stats, mine stats or any particular person stats
    but statistics of many ppl, repeated over time (and thats why i clearly underlined that)

not that i really counted i can get make you think, because i flamed many blinded in their beliefs guys before

but this shows how narrow minded, biased you are, no matter what you will write next

:@popcorn:

yes, see, the problem isnt roster, different planes (which is the sense of dogfight, and ah spoils it this way) or whatever
    ppl will always find sth to whine about
    if not better plane, then cheat
    if not cheat, then better.. connection
    if not connection..
    but its never the guy who sits before the monitor :)

but of course, if someone prefer figths with 3 sides, preferably with 3 fields at 3km alt and one huge crater to fight... feel free :D

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  3. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

looseleaf: History states that the F6F shot down 5,000+ zekes. Ha ha ha..."history"....

but in FH they shot dwn more than that
    :D

4. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

5. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

be carefull

looseleaf will hurt ur "feelings" now

6. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

im a schizophrenic so far
    ill go get a coffee, maybe ill get excited

7. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

:)
    hard to take this from anonymous chicken who has no guts to sign his words with his name, really.. :D

8. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Speaking of nonsense:

Gold CV that allows 190, 109 110 and ju52 take off??
    while no B25 from CV or small fields?
    Late use of F6F and no early use of F4U from CV or islands.
    All jap planes flying over Europe? Russian planes in Pacific, in Western Europe?
    Bf110 and Stukas at the end of the war when really they were all shot down in Western Europe.

AVG P40 that cannot have bombs,
    when they REALLY had 2X250 or 1X500 or drop tank? From "God is My Co-Pilot" true story of AVG flyer. He talks about the time when he had a 500lbrs and the armorer mistakenly put a short time fuse instead of a longer time fuse, nearly blew the P-40 up too....

The even greater nonsense is the absolutely ridiculous fuel range of German fighters.

In the real BoB fighters had less the 30 minutes of over the channel fight time and bufs even less.

Now they can take off from F10 and go to F6 and stay there and fly back.

In the Pacific with real fuel ranges they would be limited to island defenses only.

American planes already take a big hit when there is that great equalizer of 40% MINIMUM fuel limit.

BTW: I don;t know if they still have it at Aces High but a few years ago, the plane choices were not as free as I said:

The planes are all available, yes, but there is a "points cost" to all the planes.

If you take a 262, there are a certain number of point costing you. Now go out and screw-up and get shot down too easily, then you lose those points.
    Also your kills in the higher points planes are not as high as in lower "cost' planes.
    So with low results you are not able to use the superior plane all the time.
    Players tend to take the moderate cost planes that give reasonable kill scores and then once in a while depending on the battles at hand will go for the more expensive planes.
    Expensive in terms of 'kill/bomber points" not monetary costs.
    It's a flat fee monthly (around $15.00 unlimited time, last I checked) or a per hour fee to fly.
    Great graphics and sounds, great radio built-in system, just have mic and speakers- no other software needed.
    Great map and HUD.
    Color icons show, friendlies one color, bogies another color and squad mates another color and you can choose the colors.
    Maps show nearest bogies, nearest enemy bases, nearest friendlies and bases.
    Choices of jeep acks, truck acks, troop trucks, half track, tanks allied and axis.
    Also PT boats , shore battery and ship acks and battlehship and CV acks or cannons are aviallable!
    PT boats can shoot acks or cannon or torpedos or land targets or other ships.

AND: there are a limited number of ack positions on a first come first serve basis, once those position are shot up/destroyed they can no longer be used

So there is a LIMITED number of acks available during any one attack unless base rebuilds them.

ALSO: On a first come first served basis, every CV group can be navigated by the first member of that team who takes the captain position.

Troops can be brought in to capture fields by truck or plane.
    Troop trucks and planes can bring in supplies to speed field or town rebuild times!

Dam- I miss that game.....

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  9. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

i not beleeve i say this but:

chill out mate

10. looseleaf

Yeah, and FH most likely outproduced BOTH the japs and Grumman in numbers too!

11. looseleaf

Don't forget to order a double!

12. looseleaf

and they kick yours...so what?

13. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

got another response comin?...

14. looseleaf

Whoa!

Now look who is flaming!

Hey, didn't ONE of you understand that I was AGREEING with you?

History is NOT a fact nor statistic of THIS GAME.

Right, the concept of "Knight" and "knave". Not in WW2 and certainly not here for sure.

BUT IT SHOULD BE IMHO. As this is a GAME, with rules, just like what was said in another thread; what people should do but not required to do and what people should not do and are not prohibited from doing.

Some "problems" here for some are features to others.

Unfortunately when something is free, it some how is de-valued in the sense that there will always be the cheaters, the vulchers, the kill steelers, the loud mouths.
    The chest pounders who need to announce the superiority of their kill and the lameness of their victim everytime. The whiners. The wise cracking idiots.
    The one who need to make nationalist pronouncements.
    It's FREE and they can do or say anything they want.
    Even the banned return with a different nick.

There is no accountability here, from the players and from the admins.

Sooner or later enough of them will quit.

and everyone loses

15. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

there we hav it

looseleaf is one of those guys who fills up the "last post" colum of the forum index

1 person likes this.
  16. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Which gold CV would that be, that allows 190 and 110?

Titanic?
    You get A6M, N1K and 109T from gold CV.

17. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

.........................................[​IMG]

18. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

See, this is a good example. It is 'YOUR' style. I prefer at times to be higher, but then lower other times. Depends on my challenge mood. :duel: [​IMG]

19. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

When I flew in Air Warrior years ago...there were over 1,000 users and about 600-800 users online average every night. And, I would say that about 80% of them were in the Relaxed Realism, which was no blackout/redout/spins/stalls, no collisions, friendly fire on, all planes available for 3 sides of colors. 10% were in the Full Realism arena with same settings except for stalls/spins/blackouts etc. And the rest were were scattered out in other arenas such as Korean, ETO RPS, WWI, and Fighter Town.

A malee environment did level the dueling factors when fighting same planes, but, most people had their own type of plane they wanted to fly. It was common-place to jump in on 20+ fighter furballs. It grew old after a while though.

I do like the fact that there is a rolling plane set. I sure don't like melees anymore.

20. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was going to say....[​IMG]