WTF or reds in scenario take off 2-3 times.

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by maestro, Nov 28, 2004.

1. maestro

maestro Well-Known Member

Look that i fixated:

19:49:36
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of pedzel by -cbfs- from JG27
    20:12:24
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of -glas- by pedzel

19:49:55
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of -rollo by ---zmh from JG27
    19:59:13
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of -rollo by -glas- from JG27

19:50:37
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of arttii by eddiev from JG27
    20:00:01
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of dornil by arttii

19:54:15
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of flihnt by maestr from JG27
    20:07:00
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of -redw- by flihnt

This is not ALL 2-nd,3-rd take offs.

WTF? Why Reds CO not close airfields after 1st reds start?

P.S. If anyone need my track, i may sent it to him via eMail.
    Waiting for private messages.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2004
  2. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

I only want to say that something was wrong. When we started (4 Spits and 1 later) u were almost over field. We have only 10kfs when we see dot, i thing u already have 18kfts (and how many 109??? 8?? 9??). After 5min everyone in our SQ was TWR( all bailed) U thin that 8 109( and E) vs 4 spits ( without E) is fair. We all bailed ( so we werent dead) so we take off again(only 1 more) and defend our fields.
    Spits should be 8 but when the fight started we have only 4 pilots, so IMO after bad start everything later was fair.

3. maestro

We start when our CO said. We don't broke any rules.
    If you start (take off) later (and not organized) - it's you problems.

4. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

Im not saying that u broke any rules, but this is scenario no fighting on MA. There is a screenplay and we have to do what is in it.
    And we didnt start later becouse we want it becouse we started when our CO said start. Reds side havent even 1 pilot who write that screenplay and prepere that scenario. ( Redbull have problems with connect :( ) and frwquency of red pilots was too small. 8x109 vs 4xspits??? It's a joke??? Even if we will survive that fight ( all will land) after land we cant roll again???? So how can we defend England?????

IMO next time if frequency will be so low some ppl shoud go to other side, becouse sides shoud be good balanced ( in deferent way it wont be a scenar but short capturing fields or vulching)

and next time when redbull will have problems with connect scenar shoud be abborted
    becouse pilot who will be red CO wont have that knowledge as LW CO ( Hardy i think??? :) )

and a say it again we didnt die we bail!!!

5. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

1 player - 1 life. Its a BoB scenario.

All 2nd rollers will be penalized by points.
    And I will insist not to count all their kills of LW pilots.
    Thats my strong point.

6. Pikkot

Pikkot Well-Known Member

Hey! I didn't allowed anyone to take off again!!

MY MISTAKE WAS TO ROLL 152 SO LATE AND HEAD THEM TO THE 109's. I DID STUPID AND APOLOGIZE ALL 152SQ. On the other hand 222 was rolled last and just in time.

I coudn't close field cause I have no admins rights. All by me.

7. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

yes 1 player = 1 life, but bail didnt = dead,

Tell me Hardy in this frame how 4 damn pilots can defend fields when 8x109 attacking and how many Ju88??? Its kind of joke??? IMO it shoud be fun not horror. In different way whot for this scenar???, becouse if it will be in next frames i already know whos win = LW !!!!

If u want do that bail= dead, frequency should be at least 95% becouse golds are too many planes. In this frame red frequency was 70% and gold more than 100%

IMO some pilot from gold side should go to red side, becouse this frame didnt have sense. (remember that FH planes arent strictli like in RL and 4 spits have no chance against 8x109)

Hardy if u want delete my score fine, i dont play in this scenario for pkts but for fun!!!!!!!

I was talking about first start :)

152 Sq even havent a SQ leader !!!!! So we choose our SQ and we start again, Pikkot said that we cant rool again but we already was in air. It was TOTALLY CHAOS IN RED SIDE !!!!!

8. vought

vought Well-Known Member

Well if they bailed, they survived, their 1 life still exists. Thats your strong point? And as well mine.
    Penalize yourself hardy, 1 more scenario like that and there wont be any RAF pilots willing to fight agains 4 109s/110 and with mission to kill 6 enemy bombers, then i will wish you fun flying over England.

9. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Calm down folks.

There was a major problem on the red side. Rbull not able to connect, then whenever we encountered spits we always had advantage over them. I know some pilots got shot down, but if its in the rules that they land in safe teerritory then they can take off again, fair enough. If they shouldnt be allowed to take off again, I dont see the problem either. RAF was completely outnumbered and disadvantaged with late take-off.

LW routed them because of this. I would ask for the status quo with scores, with no point deductions for those who took off again. It's unfair, they were being penalised before the frame started with so few pilots, now they are being penalised again.

10. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Btw, im sure I killed arttii also. Him and pedzel were trying to vulch me when I was ditching (oil and fuel leak plus hvy dmg...plus in nme territory, the kill was theirs anyway :rolleyes: ) and artii went for a swim. I got the maneuvre kill.

I havent checked the track to make sure it was arttii but im positive it was.

Edit: Correction, it was matii who i maneuvre killed

11. Pikkot

Pikkot Well-Known Member

Next time I in Briefings need to write: rolling after bail/ditch is not allowed. Just that. Was fun for most. Just few abused me (resonalby-for leading) and few not resonalby like ffajtl, just because he wanted to take off from closed field:/

12. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

of course. Bail = start in the next frame.

Problem on your side (c)
    Im only LW CO. I'm not organaze BoB scenario, i'm such a player - CO.
    I got briefing, tac lims and then i do an attack plan. And command LW forces
    during frame.
    And, of course, i help RBull and Maletin as admin, but problems with red pilots is not my problems. My pilots was online and ready.

And - not my, RBull or Maleti problem that many polish and czech pilots today has so worse connect...

as u can see, we have pre-registration with strong rules.
    and pilots registered as LW crew dont want to go to red side.
    they make his choice before - and they can fly on LW planes.
    they have their commanders they trust. and so on.

Your life and death is in RBulls hands :)

13. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

imho bailed pilot cannot return to the base in time to manage to take-off again in the same frame.

14. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

cc. Ditch/bail = start in next frame.
    its the way how #1 and #2 frames was.

Nice plan :) I like it :) how many RAF pilots wanna fight against LW? :)

15. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

and landed at wheels need some time to simulate refuel and rearm.. so.. about half an hour?
    heh.

16. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

It should be a set amount of pilots allowed to take off after a certain time, from a certain field.

5 mins should be most tho imo, since whole scenario lasts only 1 hour.

17. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

thatґs a word, me agree, wtg :super:

18. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

Too many WTFs on forum. Im gonna be disgusted what behaviour and habits have been using on both sides. Too much malices, abusing - its not funny read these...

19. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

I thought that u r admin too, but ok newermind, LW was great organize but RAF not, if pilots whose flying in LW only want to fly in LW IMO next time scenario shoul be abborted becouse i didnt see any sense rolls with only 3 or 4 other pilots in SQ and 5 min later dies becouse 109 not only have much more E but for 1 spit we have 2 or 3 109 plus buffs.

20. maestro

Too many pilots,who fly for personal fun,and they broke the scenario game for others. My opinion.