"Your flying could use some improvement..."

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

Won't tell or I'll get more reps like that from others :p

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I'm wondering who biles was talking about..too polite to tell i guess.

3. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch -al--- ... easily spell that one right today :p

About the rep. stuff :D
    I have gotten a few really strange negatives, all unsigned...

So, if I (by a sudden urge) would like to call spuint a polish Bstrd... I think I'd do it in ch100 or sth.. so I'm out front with my hostility to poles :D

North pole, south pole, santas lil' helper (spuint)

all of those are best left standing in their places, if we start to yank 'em around... other things will be (possibly not Santa) disturbed...

muahahaha :D

4. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    He was a guy I consider an old timer. He may be an OLD TIMER, I am not sure. He shoots me down when I am against him.
    I wonder if maybe he was using the 'attach' host command thingie earlier and was referring to the fact I suck in general, rather than a specific suckness????
    Yeah, my flying could use improvement, exec....

And now that I have an AMD games box, a really nice one, I have to deal with a phone line connection. SIgh.

Is a bit like smoking a load of opium and then getting into a virtual knife fight.

5. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

reub, what would u expect from coward whos so scared of signin his own words with his name?
    nothing but insults
    luckily thats all what cowards can do

and look out
    there are better species on this forum, we europeans are not able to understand the true and only wisdom, masked in words which are written to show us how low we all are

but u know what wonders me with that kinda ppl?
    why do they come back? why do they showing off in front of ppl like us, stupid, low, wearing wooden shoes (this is a quote), surely not worth their brilliant considerations?

well why?
    i tell u why:
    because they need someone to use as a doormat
    to prove themselves they are not that hopeless as they really are
    they will use anything to do that - ur words u use in jokes, ur different opinion, ur lifestyle
    they cant understand u, dont know u, but whatever u do, they will treat u like basic form of life (that low to feel better than u)

so theres a conclusion: we dont need enlightenment, u can leave anytime, we wont cry
    we will be happy here ourselves, and who knows, maybe soon we will find out how to make fire

so get lost

1 person likes this.
  6. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Poles:
    Jesus. What is it about those Poles anyway?
    So many of the Polish players excell.
    Nevermind the crackers. I know I know.
    I mean the players who are just plain good, who do stuff that makes sense and not tricky or gamey.
    Me thinks there is a culture of WB players in the Polish membership...

Okay. Now next:
    Explain the lack of French players.

7. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Amen. ?

8. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

to be honest biles, best left long time ago

9. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

Spuint, I read that post and I got a few impressions.

You make an extensive effort to "understand feelings" and you try not to "insult anybody."

Nobody should ever be insulted...

...I mean "like" that would be so insensitive.

Come on, say it (with a lisp on each "s"):

"That is soooo insensitive."

I can almost hear you, "you must be the prick that is giving us negative reputation."

Not true. The last time I gave reputation was several months ago and even then it was only one time out of only two times that I have given reputation - both positive.

10. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

vBulletin Message
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to that polish bastard spuint again.

11. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

no that wasnt my point

i only put u in the same bag
    u may act different, but ur goal its the same - play on ppl feelings for personal satisfaction

12. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

well at last RolandGarros

dunno if it was really u, but why im not amazed

so if u crawl out, whats ur point anyway?

13. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

just because u r a bastard & polish really has nothing to do with how we feel about poland, just u, u sux balls, fill ur ass with broken glass & circumsize ur brother

lololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololollololoololololololloololololloloolololololololololololololollolololololololololololol

14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Envy from him? ;) Maybe he killed you too many times and you need to cry?

15. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

he's one sick guy and he knows that - just let him die in piece(s) :)

1 person likes this.
  16. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

I was insulted by your insinuation that Broz should not challenge Vadim for his homophobic remarks in THIS thread.

:rolleyes:

17. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

oh man, i really wanted that :D
    seriously :D

18. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Anytime bigboy ;)

:D

19. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

Do you hear how lame you are? "Insulted by your insinuation that Broz should not challenge Vadim for his homophobic remarks..."? What will it be next week? "I was insulted by your assumption that Englishmen are inferior by your detailed description of how aspect ratio affects the induced drag of the Spitfire and therefore decreases its low speed flying capability making it less efficient than the A6M at high angles of attack"???

It is beside the point, however - you actually took that seriously? I was sarcastically summarizing what spuint was saying.

So, Glas, join spuint and say (with a lisp), "Nobody should ever be insulted. Like, that is sooo insensitive!" ...and see if you can figure it out.

20. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Ooooh were getting personal now squirrelly? Am I 'lame' now?? Goodamn, I MEAN Goddamn................

I could crush a grape!!!!!!!! :fly2: :fly2:

Thanks for that learned observation. Now, can we pleeeeeeease get back to the subject?

Pretty please? :D