OK so who is -boar-?!...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by By-Tor, Jun 17, 2002.

1. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

Thats exaxctly what he did when I took him down. And he was starting from an alt and E adv. Ive definately faced many better 'dogfighters'. This guy is a master of the 'scoring system, aspect of WB. And a very good pilot to boot for certain. He dies only when his over-confidence allows him to push the envelope that MOST of us push every sortie.Flying for score LOOKS great to your peers,BUT,when it comes to a co-E co_alt fight,most of the highest scorers,IMO dont have what it takes to survive .
    Always....IMO only and fly as you like.Just saying that many of the toughest fights I've had are NOT vs the higher scorers.
    I still think that -boar- is dennis in-cognito. I thought it might be -jagd- except I've never sen bad-sportsmanship from -boar- and I had seen it too often from -jagd-.
    Hey bye the way, to all of you..Peace brothers...
    the best part of this WBFH forum is that I see more and more the similarities of our cares and hopes and wants.
    Put aside the bullshit Nationalism and we all really just want to live in PEACE with our families and friends. I take out MY aggression here,virtually :cheers:

American at heart,
    Human brotherhood in soul,
    By-Tor

2. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

there are exceptions... mart can hold himself good at co-E... blue too, odi 's a demon at co-E or low E... promet too... and the list goes on...

greetz, Zembla

3. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

Oh yes indeed Zembla, ALL those that you mentionedI have come across before and have said to my-self in the middle of the combat,'Whoa! -Who the F--- is THIS guy?!!!'. Usually I die shortly there-after :@prayer:
    I just wish I could find these great fights more often is all I was saying.Sometimes it seems like even the great ones,disengage when they realize the still disadvantaged con seems to have a clue what hes doing. I know thats flying smart-it just leaves me wondering what WOULD have happened had the fight gone on.I fly alone mostly searching these fights out as they are what gets me off :super: :flyer: Hell, my favorite fights are the ones I start from a disadv. and steal away the victory somehow.Admittedly much of the time I find myself in chute :dura:
    Was not in any way detracting from anyones ability, I KNOW mart is VERY capable,and many others as well.I just get bummed on the missed opportunity to fight each battle to a conclusion.
    Just my preference.
    By-Tor=Elite= :cheers:

4. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

its a great challenge to bounce viks' p39 with a 109.
    after several times running to gain a safe distance from his 37mm (d12+ ;)), he keeps his good humor and politeness, when others would say something like "stop running, f***ing coward!"
    one of my favorite duels :)

5. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

-boar- still has his streak. :confused:
    Scorepages updated not long ago (22.06 20:00 SRT (Some Russian Time ;))) and boar's stats are as follows:
    Current Streak: 148
    Last Killers: -odi-- (only)

When exactly did -boar- go down last time ?

6. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

:dunno: very strange snakeye,yes...
    I was personnally in the arena when -boar- was killed twice yesterday.First by my squadmate Gunzer who said -boar-'s plane exploded near a Red field.Gunzers score still shows the kill but -boars- score does NOT show it.Later I saw kill of -boar- awarded to -broz- and that kill also does not show on -boar-s score and in fact his streak is still alive :confused:
    I only assume there is a bug of some kind in the scoring system but for certain the streak is not legitimate.Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

By-Tor=Elite= :cheers:

7. -haupt

-haupt Well-Known Member

Was -boar- flying fighter or bomber when got shotdown?

8. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

It was by F24 and he was in a JU87G.

And it's not Dennis in disguise, Denis likes the G2 and would never HtH, he'd prefer to let you stall climbing after him, hammerhead and blow your tail off.

Malin

9. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

I have already killed him on 190 an on 109 too

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

When I killed him (thx god :D ), he was flying a Stuka near f36, golden airfield under attack, but, i'm almost 100% sure that his plane exploded (myb pk) as I hit him 75x12mm from an upper position. Btw, i couldn't assure it to 100%. Who knows? :dunno:

Oh, By-Tor, thx for your greetings :shuffle: I guess i'm learning for playing side by side with such good pilots :@prayer:

11. -haupt

-haupt Well-Known Member

If he was flying StukaG or anyother bomber neither PK will do anything to his fighter stats.

12. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

:D

13. Aser

Aser Well-Known Member

Just a question. :confused:

Maybe the streak is different when you are flying as a bomber
    and when you are flying as a fighter, so if the last times he was killed when flying a bomber his streak as fighter still stand, dont know. :dunno:

Anyway, I would like to meet him at flight to check if is as good as his score makes him seems. :flyer:

14. -vag--

-vag-- Well-Known Member

Good to see that not only russian part of the forum guessing "who is -boar-"? In my opinion he is a definitely cheater and he's from Russia (i mean exUSSR somewhere). We discussed this subject a few months ago and our conclusion was (approximately)
    1. -boar- = mikado = makaka (mikado and makaka disappeared and just after a few days -boar- was born :))
    2. He is cheating mostly when he flying ju-87. In my logs somewhere is a record when -boar- is killing 3 or 4 reds in 10-20 seconds maximum.
    BTW: -kum-- have been killed by -boar- a few days ago when he was in Pe-2. No even message about enemy from Otto have been received. 1-2 seconds - wings gone. ;)
    BTW2: i don't think that -mart- and -boar- are the same person. Just look at the difference in sorties amount. But all's possible, all's possible... :dunno:

Regards

15. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

Тихо тихо! :D

а кто это утверждает?! :turret:

16. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

(шопотом) Тсссс постинг земблы посмотри, тебя записали в супер-убер-пупер пилоты ;) втг.
    ----------------------------Translation-----------------------------
    (in a whisper) Tsssss, do you read Zembla's post? You called super-uber-duper pilot ;) wtg.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2002
  17. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

ok boys

you are right, sry for all, i am -boar-

18. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

НЕМОЖЕТБЫТЬ :D :D :D :D :D
    ----------------------------Translation----------------------------
    THATCOULDN'TBE :D :D :D :D

Last edited: Jun 26, 2002
  19. Dralex