OK so who is -boar-?!...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by By-Tor, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Wasn't this international english forum? :D :D If mart is boar and has something to explain, i would like to know it, pls.
    Thx

2. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

pls, this is international forum. you have an entire forum for russian.

3. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

well...that guy sure is having fun reading this topic. :D

He's good pilot from what i've seen. Keeps fast in 190 and kills cons fixated to fighting/running away from others. I've never seen him over 3km. He keeps fast -several times saw him pass my 190 in shallow dive going after distant con then following cons break turn tightly and blowing him to pieces, he has good gunnery, he knows advantage which 190 has in highspeed maneuvers and has excellent aim.(20% with this dispersion is) And ofcourse luck.

Do any of you remember when our whole squad (FFC) was accused of cheating? Reminds me of it. That was when 3 of our pilots where flying for K/D.

Just seen this all happen before.

Btw. Would be good to view hes tactics from film.

4. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Fought with him again some time ago. P38j vs hi alt 190 and survived without much trouble (he called me a warper though... when I had pingtest of 300ms, stable ;)). Fight ended with both of us heading our own ways. Again no slightest evidence of any cheating from him. This guy has either perfect SA and lots of luck, or he is a very discrete cheater :)

(And I'm pretty sure it ain't Mart! :p ;) )

5. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

ok ok

I translated my posts, so read it again. Sorry :shuffle:

6. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

Re: ok ok

cheater -> just like 2 + 2 = 4 or 5 (+VAT)
    i have to say game lost their fun when i see boar
    red blood flooding me
    damn more boars and crap will be TOTAL
    and i go to play tetris...
    damn next tod i will fly reds -> i hope i dont meet this fucker
    no offence , just i hate cheaters

ok ok ok i have no proofs
    but i have brain

7. Dralex

Dralex Well-Known Member

ok ok

I translated my posts, so read it again. Sorry :shuffle:

8. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

if he cheated I wouldn't have been able to get into his six... and blow him away
    :shuffle:
    UNLESS I cheat ;):D:D

greetz, Zembla

9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Mhhhhh..... :D

Thx

10. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

Благодарность, dralex, maty! (thanks ;))

@mart:
    :cool:

11. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Ok, just seen Boar's Ju87 going after zooming spit and outclimbing it :) That clears some things up... :)

12. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

:eek: Ok I just had -boars- Ju87 attack me from alt. I was in F6F at just below corner speed,so I made a nose low turn,and pulled rolling high-G turn.Now he was VERY fast and accelerating in the dive and turned as tight with me as anything I've seen.I went BOOM as he hit me with the big gun :dura:
    I asked him on ch 100 how he managed to turn with me(AND pull lead for that shot). He said Ju-87 is VERY manueverable at high speed.Well I have never flown it and as such wil have to take him at his word. Rather humbled I am at having been beaten by a Ju-87 :shuffle: .But if this guy is legit,he is simply the best sim pilot I have EVER come across in ANY sim I have flown.

By-Tor=Elite=

13. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

well i must say this byt old bud, and others. i have run into this boar a few times as well. now it was a few months back, but his actions were very unreal or irreal if you ask me. but he was in a niki and i a spit. i was in a dive and he was what appeared level to me, i managed to evade him, as i jinked like a mf to get away. i took some hits but was more surprised to see him on me so fast. and i have had other encounters as well. thier are a few other pilot who i think this boar is. but i will not name names here. thier was a pilot in the past who wassuspect as well, then he disapeared. but he came back under different nicks as well, so this could be the same person. if legit, then wtg boar. but if not shame on you!

14. zh

zh Well-Known Member

As i said at russian part forum I dont think that -boar- cheater. Long time i didnt fought him but had some fights with him. Good flying, good tactic, excelent aiming - its all i can say bout him.
    I shot him down twice. 1st it was long duel spit5(me) vs 109f. I forced him to ditch without engine. So it is understandable (after all posts at this topic ) he is not so unkillable.

15. thrapt

thrapt Well-Known Member

Come on people, If I cheat making a plane that is faster and more maneuverable than any other BUT not unkillable this makes me NOT a cheater??

16. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

hes better than you:)

17. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

well i seen him on last night, and i have to say. i seen nothing special as he was red in il-2 and maybe another plane. but he was helpful with 6 calls etc. and seemed very polite. but as i said, i noticed nothing special in his battles that night. he seemed alright. only one thing i noticed wierd, was he went to a gold field as i returned to base. and as i was taking off from the red field again, i looked behind me and seen him taking off. funny thing was, i didn't see any indication that he was killed by a gold foe or ack. but that was about it. i also told him he is famous on a posting in the forum and had no response. oh well, hats off to ya boar. keep the FH guessing ;)

bullet

18. -haupt

-haupt Well-Known Member

You say that he went to an enemy field as u returned to base then suddenly he was taking off without you getting a kill message on him? He prolly landed on the enemy runway or ditched somewhere without getting pinged before so anyways landing at enemy territory no kill message is awarded since nobody hit him.
    You say that he was flying IL2?? IL2 count score as fighter.

Anything wrong here?

19. -boar-

-boar- Active Member

How do we find "cheaters"

I am not sure this text will be a bit helpful for some persons, but might explain something to the others. Once upon a time (3 or 4 days before) I have confronted with a "cheater" in my opinion. I flew my deadly :) Ju87G being totally sure that I know all its pluses and minuses, was able to eliminate nearly any target, as I thought ;) Being in a mood like that I meet a P-39 and ... I am dead in a couple of seconds ... I say "Hmmm" to myself and start over again ... and again ... and again ... All the time with the same result. I remember perfectly well that most P-39 used to die in tight turns and loops with my Ju87G, but this one was getting me over and over again in the first kinda immelman. Somehow he managed to outturn my Ju87G in the area where, I was 100% sure, Ju87G should be superior! I was falling in suspicion that I fight a P-39 with a Zero flight model. Shame on me and ashes on my head, I made my suspicions public on 100 channel ... Finally, I asked xexexe (Salute! :D ) to test these wonderful P-39 abilities in test arena.

And what do you think? He was killing me every time we merged. Many, many times. He was excellent in his P-39! But, after several hours of dieing :p, I started to get it. First of all, less fuel, of course. Next, I tried to perform immelman in the same plane where xexexe did, and ... Hurray!!! Somehow I have managed to get him twice with his own trick! :joystick: May you imagine how happy I was? :D

That was an excellent proof that:

1. xexexe is no way a cheater, but an excellent pilot, no doubt;
    2. there was a great gap in my knowledge of P-39 FM;
    3. when you want to call someone a cheater, think twice, test a plane that looked suspicious, test a pilot in that plane, test youself in that plane for several hours with that pilot as an opponent.

But do not behave like shit: "I have got absolutely no proof, but I know, he is a cheater! I did absolutely no, nil, zero efforts to get any proof, but he is a cheater! Eeeeeek!!!" -- and so on.

20. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

I never said u were a cheater :shuffle:
    :D

greetz, Zembla