The agreement between squads about the spying disuse on FH

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by mixer, Aug 18, 2003.

1. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

spys i've seen recently: krlusa & oosevn

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

I don't want to acuse anyone, but I've recently saw "koziol" of III/3 Wielkopolski Squadron loggin' in just after a spy named "kur-wa" (which translates from Polish into "bitch") logged out (and in opposite side- "koziol" logging in just after "kur-wa" left).

Asked on private channel if he is spying he didn't negate, instead of it he just poured a bunch of swears and ignored me.

It wasn't a single case, but at least 5 or 6 such "koziol" - "kur-wa" - "koziol" login/logoff combinations, can someone please check it in server logs? (because koziol's squad, that is the III/3 Dywizjon Wielkopolski, signed this agreement)

3. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

@ Roland:

LOL 007! Of course he is a spy ;) :D

-glas-

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Another spy ...lam-er ..what I saw today sergo followed red buff outside gold radar range him exactly.wtg cheater poop-brains

5. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Since babek is not around, I take the liberty of signing in the whole KG51 squad. It is in our squad's rules not to spy, so I don't think babek would object to that ;)

PS: I have seen people logged in gold side and sitting in tower for hours even when we're outnumbered 3:1. Bullshit. Unless they're golds and too scared to fly or something.

And formal:

FH Squad KG51 Edelweiss, on behalf of the pilot -cbfs-, signs "The agreement between squads about the spying disuse on FH, rev 1.03"

EDIT: Wasn't there a feature where you could get vectored to a friendly or an enemy plane through F1 map view? Would be really useful because noone gives radar report when you ask them (only rarely). In reality pilots would be vectored to enemy groups, not having to spot them themselves. Unless there wasn't any radar coverage that is.

I suppose we could reduce radar range and have this 'feature' working only inside it. Or do it with existing radar characteristics.

What do you think?

(I know this is OT to the thread, but anyway...)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2004
  6. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

Maybe in golds ;) :p

7. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Definitely in golds.

I used a nick for a few missions with red side and it was a more 'pilot friendly' enviroment. Sometimes in gold side I have Typhoon closing on me from low 6 and noone giving me 6 call so that I won't move to evade and spoil their pass on the Typhoon. Go figure... :rolleyes:

8. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

I think they should disable radar access of a person sitting in tower without interacting with the server (example: sending messages to the text buffer) for more than five minutes. That would kill most of the spies right there I think.

9. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

sometimes i sit in twr for half an hour when sth/smbdy attracts my attention in rl and i give ppl radar reports and building reup times...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2004
  10. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

omg spuint ,stay on rl bud...

5 mins inactive? Won't work. :-( that spy wanker just learns to touch his own eeny weeny button to keep his little eeeeny weeeny Biiny spy alivee!! (remember he's 1 of the 6 milliard seamen who made it to egg :) )

-keep sying true men of wbAFHT

11. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought of that too, Jacobe. But it's like trying to get rid of drug-dealers: it's almost impossible. What you can do is make their life difficult :D

12. Holmes

Holmes Well-Known Member

It's not good idea :rolleyes: There are f.e. SQ actions when one of the members is sitting in twr only checking times and dar.

1 person likes this.
  13. Holmes

Holmes Well-Known Member

Hmmm, possible that was me :). Sometimes I left WB for 15 minutes (IMHO) but reality force me to stay out for f.e. 3-4 hours (reality is: my 10 months-little-"dada, baba, mama" saying-Marcel). So virtual Holmes is sitting in gold twr, and real one is sitting in baby room :p

14. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Heh, I would have remembered if it was you! I don't think you're scared to fly either! :p

:cheers:

15. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

Holmes, you completely missed my point: I said WITHOUT interacting with the server. Passing radar reports or checking times IS interacting with the server...

16. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@Holmes

Może raczysz się ustosunkować do mojej obserwacji, zawartej w poście #102 w tym topic-u?

Z gory dziękuję.

17. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

more spy info: desant is calling himself --sant now & using spy named --new-

18. --zo--

--zo-- Member

312th Czechoslovak RAF

FH Squad 312th (Czechoslovak) RAF, on behalf of the leader S/Ldr --zo--, signs "The agreement between squads about the spying disuse on FH, rev 1.03"
    We are familiarized with the agreement rules. We undertake to conform to the rules.

19. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Ah, yes... and the constant side-flipping... Pathetic :rolleyes:

20. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

We should start a new thread with the Cheatmaster Award. Desant will be a top contestant, that's for sure :p