USA is full of BullShit

Тема в разделе "Off Topic International", создана пользователем Jacobe, 30 апр 2011.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Последнее редактирование: 22 авг 2011
  2. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Well, it's Japanse made car. Shipped to Canadians first. :D Then we got the pieces of junk.

3. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

4. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

It's what happens when a group of complete tools doesn't get a good attachment to the frame of the vehicle. That's what tow bars do. That's what the tow hooks on heavy duty trucks are connected to. They don't make cars like they did 20 or 30 years ago. There's just not enough metal in vehicles to do what they did anymore.

5. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

College is now equal university?
    WTF?

Notice the two words are interchanged during the little [you]tube-feed? I do not recall the speaker defining them for the viewer, nor am I sure the speaker knew the difference and it would be sinister if he did know and not tell.
    To know not what is spake nor writ, is a thing typical of those educated in the very nation we are lauding in this tragic tome.

[pft]

Последнее редактирование: 21 окт 2011
  7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Higher education is the sort of thing handed out as if expected.
    SAT scores and all that Bavarian Fire Drill bullshit are, well, bullshit.
    quality control and competent engineering seems to be the exclusive domain, in the USA, of weapons makers and aerospace.
    And there are flaws in their technique too.
    See, that is the thing, eh? Technique is WHAT IS READ. Technique is NOT philosophy, it is fact. Technique works, that is why it is technique [look it up
    WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS
    portable:
    that can be used by ANYONE who has those instructions and
    knows how to READ ENGLISH. Repeatable results, unlike so much of the paid work done among morons in the USA and it's puppets [morons too, but not institutionalized.... yet].

ANYONE with a library card can get technique. It should not take a 'college' to get the reading done. The kids who enter those colleges should have already read all or most of that stuff, instead of being doped by psychiatrists or chased by those Blackshirts who are now populating the guard towers in your nation's schools.....

And Hippies and their drugs. FUCK. [the generation least fit to accomplish ANYTHING is in power and very very rich in the USA right now. The hippies.
    We are still shaking off the corrupt legacy the Hippies left us. FUCK
    Gotta be the most lauded generation ever to crawl out of the soil in the USA [and it's puppets]. What a wast of a twenty year span of children born.
    If a rich man was facing you and your brothers and was telling you that He didn't 'have sex with that woman,' and then spent weeks explaining to you what 'Sex' is, would you cut to the chaise and just string the bastard up?
    See, that is the thing I am getting at, degrees, doctorates STUDYING FOR THE EXCAMS..... et all.
    If a hamburger chugging man-slut got his dick sucked in the office by my sister I would get him his own matching tie and hanky..... [No, I wouldn't, but I might for someone else's sister].
    How the fuck a guy who never worked in his life could get to the [supposed] highest power on the strength of his [the right blood] college connections and his brilliant doctoral or whatever the fuck it is called, well, that doesn't say anything good about the USA or it's future.
    There are millions of useless and underused Yankees. And most of those guys' status in life is apparent by the rags they wear and the pickup trucks full of scrap being searched by 'security' so as to ensure no-one's valuable scrap is looted..... or chased out of the garbage bin because 'they bother our customers.'
    The work in the USA is done by Mexicans and Puerto Rikens [sp?] and Pinoy Moms.
    Germans still are freaking out about the selling of their labour because they have spent years getting overqualified to do fuckin ANYTHING useful. Swizters have themselves in the same boat, they know how to do FUCK ALL but make trinkets and prop up corrupt banks.
    USA could learn from others mistakes rather than making fun of them.
    How many millions of men are on the street in the USA?
    Is there work needed?
    Could those men be put to work?
    Or are they replaced by Mexican imports who underbid them.
    Why and what? Underbid?
    Maybe a BA in art history will NOT help USA rebuilt is failing infrastructure or ensure the clean thinking of it's children [the drug wizards ARE IN YOUR FUCKIN SCHOOLS, Yankee, DO something before another generation gets addled such that it fails - like the Hippies did. Fuck what a legacy is that. Hippies. JEEZUS. They wanted drugs and now you have em, handed out by psychiatrists in your fucking crappy rote learning schools and colleges.
    Joke Nation with guns is still a joke nation.
    A dangerous joke nation, indeed. But so was Nazi Germany when they made their attempt to dominate a world that did NOT want to be dominated.
    Germany also lacked a broad base of educated workers too, but they went sligthly away from the path Yankees have been suckered into. In NAZI era and before [Fredrick Graph, I believe] there was TOO much emphasis on Tech and not enough on humanities and hence, the Germans turned into a nation of uncaring, self centered, xenophobic [from ignorance of humanity] and DANGEROUS threat. And the world had to shut it down.

FUCK

Последнее редактирование: 22 окт 2011
  8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Oh the USA is dumb allright. I used to buy Levis jeans everytime for 35 years. Never bought anything other than US made levis jeans. Wouldn't think of it.

NOW, levis jeans don' fit that great. You buy a pair of 75 dollar Levis, and you find out that the stitchin ain't that great. Even the stitching along the side is screwed up and the stitching that is supposed to be running straight down the outside of your leg is curled slightly toward the front of your leg and you can feel something is wacked even when you're drivin. It's not so bad that you are gonna take somebody to court or even ask for a refund, it's just not that great. They don't last longer than a year before you get the "homeless look". Now, Levis jeans are made in Mexico.

Yep. Made in Mexico. Tons of jobs going to Mexico. You better believe it bud. But that's OK, you know why? Cuz Obama is gonna create jobs. He has a JOBS PLAN for Americans. It includes some sort of protectionism, you know, "buy american" stuff. And if you are watchin' very carefully it is gonna cost a hell of a lot of money and take a lot of administrative bullshit which cost a lot of tax dollars. Guess who's gonna pay for it. You.

Everytime somebody gets elected in the US it's because they are gonna fix problems by starting NEW GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS. Rest assured that corporate America will continue to pay nothing in Tax, while the unemployment rate amongst blacks in urban areas is in the 40% range. Just vote democrat. Free health care, free education, free everything. Obama's gonna pay for it all. His campaign was 99% funded by Goldman Sachs, NYC bankers. He is a trotskyite masonic communist University of Chicago Owl Worshipper.

His "sistah souljah" is Condoleeza rice, former provost of Stanford University's Hoover Institution, the American home of anti communist theology. Little do you know America, The Hoover Institution is being run by the same communists that have ensured over 200 US government assasination attempts against Fidel Castro have all failed. It's really quite comical.

When you understand who the fuck is playing these false oppositions off you will understand who is sneaking off one night every two weeks to bow down to the all seeing eye. Yes America, look for the big eye in your town, and you'll find it. All goverment programs are paid for by the working poor, all government programs in the USA are designed to have a large percentage of the general population in the "working poor" or unemployed category. People in debt. Goverments in debt. Who Benefits? Goldman Sach dummy. It's not rocket science.

Better hope Zellers is hiring. I just bought a pair of Wranglers. 2 pairs, at $18.75 each. A great price, for damn good quality too. Better than Levis which cost 75 bucks a pair. Obama is dumping immigrants into the USA at twice the rate the economy is creating jobs. You are creating ZERO fuckin jobs in the USA. you have a net job loss.

The last plant for stitching wranglers closed in the USA around 2005. Now Wranglers are "ASSEMBLED" outside the USA.

I Tried to help ya. Occupy your local lodge

Последнее редактирование: 23 окт 2011
  9. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Jeezus. I used to love Levis and they were the only jeans I bought also!
    It was around 1978 I noticed the substandard seams and stopped buying them because it was not jeans found in the discount department but with there supposed product I was expected to buy. I bought three pairs of jeans whan I got a tudent lone and ALL three of them Levis and ALL three of them had warped legges, as you describe...
    Next time I needed jeans I found some pants called JeeDubs, GWG. Some of my friends wore those. So I switched.
    And then, not long after, I realized that fashion is folly and I got a short haircut and started buying ONLY boot cut jeans if I was gonna buy Jeans. And the brand names, in the early 80s, there were lots of new, up-n-coming Jeans companies coming to the Americas.
    I don't remember the brand names, but there were quite a few.
    It is hard as fuck to find 30" waist and 30" Inseams, fuck, was really hard to find decent jeans. Even later I discovered that the fashion and tailoring of our clothing is, uh, dictated by Ashkenazim inbreds in the USA. Fuck em.
    :fly2:

President Obadias is the ONLY owl worshippin Horussianite ever?
    Nah, it ain't Obadiah, it is the WHOLE system that runs the United States Of Illuminati, been long time, yesser.
    [​IMG]

Oh yeah, I have seen the evil eye of Horus peering down and shining an actinic beam on me and my fellows, I try to get a mirror and shine that fucker back to them when I can.

Последнее редактирование: 23 окт 2011
  10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Same here, Im a 34 32 relaxed fit boot cut, takes me about 3 months to find 2 pairs anywhere. Marks work warehouse, zellers, wal mart, and even some exclusive tell me "we don't have your size". It's almost like some sort of conspiracy, course that just isn't the case.

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

There is something missing in that film, he didn't tell a very good tale. Ya cannot just walk into a wholesaler and claim that buying in bulk entitles you to a jobber price. You have to already be a merchant or tradesman, with a tax number.

ϛʹϛʹϛʹ
    It's all Greek to me.

[HAHAHAHAHAHA! I made that up!]

Последнее редактирование: 24 окт 2011
  12. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

13. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

14. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

About 11% of Canadians have a problem with drug and alcohol abuse, this represents over three million people is equivalent to the entire population of the GTA!
    Substance abuse is more prevalent in mid-sized cities then rural or larger cities
    substances included in this study are alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, crack, speed, ecstasy, hallucinogens, glue, gasoline or solvents, heroin and steroids.
    Study benefited from a 77% response rate for a total sampling size of just under 37 thousand households
    British Columbia, Alberta had a substance abuse rate of about 13%
    Saskatchewan had a substance abuse rate of just over 14%
    Manitoba had a substance abuse rate of 13.5%
    Ontario had a substance abuse rate of just over 10%
    Quebec had a substance abuse rate of just over 9%
    New Brunswick had a substance abuse rate of just over 12%
    Nova Scotia had a substance abuse rate of just under 14%
    PEI (Prince Edward Island) had a substance abuse rate just under 10%
    Newfoundland/Labrador had a substance abuse rate of just under 13%

http://blog.legendarylife.com/canadian-substance-abuse-statistics

You poor brain-fried maples.

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Here it comes dummy, you have met your match.
    [I love you Mac, thanks for the tips]

ALW:
    Some ad hominem [or is it? Nope, but it is OFF TOPIC, which is appropos, thanks for making the opening moves, now, I have to gain tempo on you, Mr White King....]
    Right back at you:
    This is a thread about the evil empire, not Canada, smarty pants. Go find a Canada Is Full Of Bullshit thread, and you will be surprised to see no-one posting in it, because no-one cares about our evils, except us, we care! We are hardly worth noticing in the Wider World.
    Our doped kids are not sent off to destroy entire generations of other nations' young people. YOURS ARE.
    The latest numbers are in, the death penalty is now pretty popular in Iraq, USA has now killed 1.5 MILLION Iraqis?????
    HOLEY SHIT! Good work! How do your young people [the ones being treated for depression after leaving that place] feel now? Are they going wild like a few million nuts who got out of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, THAILAND, etc.....
    Or has your GOVERNMENT treated their symptoms with drugs? Know what happens to people when they are drugged and coerced to commit heinous acts on innocents? They get sick from that, as is evidenced by the millions of METH HEADS that had to dry up after WW2. You know, you NEVER get better after getting fucked up on meth.

[MD. Psyche]:
    "There is no 'cure' for your depression [PTSD, ODD, ADD, ADHD...], we can only manage your symptoms, you will need take your medicine for the rest of your life."
    [MD. Psyche]:
    "DO not discontnue use!"
    [MD. Psyche]:
    "No, sojaboy, they are not addictive, here take a free sample, six month's worth..... "
    Six months later, after the pills run out:
    [MD. Psyche]:
    "You are merely developing Antidepressent [AntiPTSD, AntiODD, AntiADD, AntiADHD...] Dose Disengagement Crazy Ass Mass Murderer Syndrome... [DSM-IVr 385.996.6.a.ff.tu.] It is caused by a chemical imballance, these pills will help you to re-balance those chemicals, here are some pictures, see? :
    [MD. Psyche]:
    "The red lines are neural pathways or synapses, those blue things are called Dopamine receptors...."
    [no the dope in the word is just a coincidence, the inventor's name was, Himey Dopestien, he got the Nobel prize!
    ... where was I... Oh]
    [MD. Psyche]:
    ....and neurons, pretty impressive eh? Here I will write you another prescription, are you still insured?... Oh, good, I want you back here ever month so I can ensure you are managing your symptoms, can I see your VA Health Insurance Forms?"
    [end]

Are you going to become even more fucked up as a nation of people after making yourself as sick as possible and then getting addicted on Psych Drugs?
    Vietnam could have done you in without invading you, your youth were getting ready to overthrow Washington, then Nixon attacked the YOUTH of USA by enacting his Phantom Chasing Regime, to keep Merika Distracted, so no-one would notice he and the fuckin JewBoy Kissinger sucking each other off and that other fucker sticking pins on maps and intermittently masturbating over images of burnt Vietnamese children and keeping hepped up on the meth that Jack Kennedy left in the white house medicine cabinet.
    Viets are tiny.
    ISLAM IS NOT.
    Don't tug on superman's cape.
    And doping your soldiers will not end your troubles, it will 'treat the symptoms' without treating the underlying cause.
    PFT
    WARMONGERS
    Ad hominem flinging isn't typical of your posts.......
    You are off topic, ALW.

Nowhere in that glib list is mention of Antidepressants or AntiPTSD, AntiODD, AntiADD, AntiADHD... which are legal drugs, but are prescribed and given to children in YOUR schools and to damaged minds of soldiers, note, the warlocks say, in public, there is no cure for any of the psychiatric disorders.
    Our Canadian schools are weaning television educated parents and lazy Inept Medical Doctors off the Antidepressant scripts. [each is 140.00 Canadian for a scribble on a little paper, in LATIN SHORTHAND nonetheless],
    Psychiatrists are, in the USA [and I would wager, the world] lowest 10% in USA Medical Schools, and are counseled to NOT intern as surgeons, so they fill out questionnaires for 500 bucks an hour and get the Lear jet within ten years anyway.
    Cocksuckers with their 100 dollar handshakes...
    Have the children doped by the drug lab guy, a Mr Lilly and his partner, Adolph Merk, when the tv sold the prozac on the YANK tv, that we can see up here, 'Ask you doctor if Prozac Is Right For You,' and, being puppets to yanks and their ways, our medical doctors are also trying to get children, and indeed, adults hooked on addictive and very very dangerous [often Organophosphate and chlorine based with some nitrogen binders, so the names can change after a new US patent every five years], oh BTW, chemicals Invented, patented, MANUFACTURED and marketed IN THE USA. Oh, and the same dope gets a new patent for another five years, if it is discovered to 'treat the symptoms' of some other, heretofore, undiscovered, syndrome or condition, recently voted into excistance at a huge banquet in a hotel in Hawaii, hosted by the APA, all expenses paid.
    We Canucks do not allow advertizing of dope or, indeed, any pill or inject-able shit, on OUR MEDIA. And our government have put a clamp on the stream of yank advertizing on OUR cable tv, so that the evil dope dealer [ask you doctor if effexor is right for you] CANNOT BE SEEN. So the potion-makers cannot direct market to Naive Canucks anymore, we need to be protected for The Great Satan and his Potion Making Witches, read your bible, notice what it says about witches who make potions? Those witches are, unfortunately, miss-quoted as being WOMEN. No, they were WARLOCKs, wizards, shamans...
    what we call now,
    PSYCHIATRISTS.
    FUCK! I have long managed a one man campaign to enlighten my fiends, nighbours and RELATIVES about the dangers of LEGAL PRESCRIBED CHLD WRECKING and ADULT ADDLING substances manufactured by a apelike fraud of a dope dealer, the USA.

The roundhouse event had nothing to do with antidepressants, it was a crash pad on the corner, and was there far many years, disused and far enough away from all the creeping suburbs that the cops ignored it for a decade. I was called and invited to attend the EndOff as the place was announced to be closed down immediatly once some media had gotten wind of it, it was pretty well unknown before the media notice it, on a slow day, when the news Jews were out looking for trouble, they made some too.
    The cops and Surrey leadership had decided to safeguard the creeping suburbs from those writ about youth. I didn't attend because I wasn't stupid.
    There was all sorts of talk locally about the dope that was flowing into and out of that place, ironically, in 1980, BC was not a pot growing province, there was about, oh, ZERO pot grown here. ALL of it came from California [the USA, the same place the fucking guns come from and, later the antidepressants].
    Yubc is a fucking joke and not taken seriously by ANYONE around here.
    That was an article that could have been writ with a paragraph.
    I lived not five miles from there and had partied in there, perhaps, twenty times. The place was falling apart and desperadoes who were, then, becoming meth heads, a new thing that had crept up, along with handguns, from the USA, were beginning to prowl in people's middle class' garbage bins [now commonly called Tweakers], something that was unheard of around here, it was a shock to see people picking their skin off and flailing, oh, and the cocaine from the Colombia and Peru, via USA, did not help clarify anything, the world was moving in and the world was MOSTLY yank....
    and our cops and the middle class were thunderstruck, didn't know what to do
    Thanks yanks.
    Meth heads were a brand new thing at that time FAR weirder than coke heads, but hard to tell the diff, as they will BOTH get Tardive Dyskenesia, and that always looks the same, one flailing garbage picker looks much like another......
    none of us local boys had clued into the dangerous phenomena that arouse from the YANK manufacture and marketing of Psudo-Ephedrine, lovely and evil YANK dope that YANKS use to 'treat the symptoms of stuffy nose.' Well that shit didn't treat anything, it just opened a door and now that shit is up here too, it never was. We import so much evil from YOUR country and on the border towns, which surrey is, we are always the first ones to get a taste of the Latest Yank Bullshit, the guns, the gangs, the dope. Your fucking Vietnam deserters, I was blessed with a Brother In Law for years, until he made a mistake and crossed the yank border, he was a deserter. He was also a heroin addict. I was glad I didn't have to kill him, he was taken care of IN HIS HOME COUNTRY.
    The YOUNG YANK DESERTERS got a LOT of BC people onto heroine when they discovered how LAX our cops were at the borders and AIRPORTS. It took ten years to clue in and by that time south surrey had been overrun by both bums and crooks and the creeping upper middle class in nearby Panaroma Ridge were hollering and screaming, they had money, they were lawyers and docors living in a place formerly occupied by cougers HUGE fir and cedar and ravines.. But the Upper Middle class encroachement demanded something BE DONE about those Bad Bad youth. Nowayd, that bad element is all concentrated around a place called Whalley, which is a TRUE ghetto, fences and everything, go in the youtube and search for 'Surrey, The Strip, 135 street' that is what actions like the event at the Roundhouse led to, see, shit doesn't flow uphill it flows to WHALLEY which the upper middle class used as a toilet and still does, 30 years later, a place for them to find some coke, after they get off work at the Law Firm or their Fancy Offices. Fuck em.
    It was a confused situation and the RCMP didn't know how to handle it.
    Later, in the new century, our cops and Cities learned from The Experts, USA Nazis, so now Surrey and, indeed, Canadian Cops and Cities have a lot more tricks.

Did I say somewhere above that Shit Runs Downhill?
    Whatever.
    Surrey BC is terrible, it always has been. And it would have been better for ALL of Canada if we moved the 49th parallel a couple hundred miles north so that YOUR youth and media influence would have been far away. We are stuck with an elephant attached to us, like an unwanted limb.

Strange, before we had some Frenchmen, Jew Lawyers and those Richmond Hill Cocksuckers draw up a Constitution and Bill Of Rights for us in 82, there were hardly any homeless in Canada, there were vagrancy laws everywhere, if you had no money, you could go to jail. And criminals were VERY AFRAID, we used to hang some of em, now and then. And sometimes criminals went fishing.
    Cops used to discourage creepy-people, or encourage them to move outside city limits, town lines, away from rail rights of way etc. So, back in the day, you could go for a drive and find camps in the bush, out of town, with bicycle hobos who had to ride into town to dig garbage and then get the fuck out before nightfall, lest they get beaten by clubs wielded by those Nazis you see in that lino engraving in the stupid news article.... But once they learned their freedoms, they took advantage of those and now we have tens of thousands of people SLEEPIN ON THE STREETS in Canada. Our middle class cocoon burst and the thing that came out was no butterfly, it, to me, resembles USA.
    I think we need to scrap our bill of rights and get the old one we had, whatever it was*, it seemed to keep people in line a lot better. Why did we have to have a good thing messed with?

*Magna Charta, Common Law, Criminal Code and Code d'Napoleone [Yep!]

Don't respond for a while, ALW, or you will catch me on the hop.
    :rolleyes:

You went off topic and got me on a fuckin tangent so I will consider your foolish ploy thus:
    1]g2-g4...
    hahahaha!

Yeah, there was some Russian fucker [hundred years ago?] who used it, until it was brutally refuted. Or was it a Frenchman? No Pole would do that bullshit. So, you no Pole.

You assholes who cannot ken that, just shut up, okay? Am I making assumptions and a fool out of ALW? I might have confuses his intellectual abilities with, say LL, or that other fuckin guy with the weird, leet username... Or that thumb-breaker
    Okay, you were off topic, so I will consider that uh....

Note, I am not demonizing Yankees, again, I kinda like Yankees] and I know the difference, a Yankee is pretty okay, Kennedy was one, so was Ben Franklin, so was Sam Clemens, Roosevelt [both of em] etc.
    I consider you an extension of those men. You are alright. Not entirely Nazified, similar to me in that way:
    some things need to be done by big nasty men ordered by men like those above. There is a place for the use of force.
    The Yankees are and were The Hope for your people. Where are they?
    I hope you have a future and can help down there, because WE CANNOT HELP YOU [see the above vids, see, we got our hands full enough, WITHOUT the Saudis attacking GTA].
    Again, when I say Yankee, I am not being mean. But when I say yank, it is a cuss work.
    I like ya ALW.

16. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Yeah, America killed them. All 1.5 million of them. A certain Iraqi dictator and sectarian violence had nuuuthin to do with it. Nothing at all.
    Creative fact reporting like that makes me want to fucking throw up. :rolleyes:

17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I can see some stuff as I look now says estimates are 103,000 to 113,000 CIVILIANS
    I moved a zero the wrong way, which does not minimize the rape happening right now.

18. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha........

Hez, Mac, ALW... you guys are great!

I wish we could all meet-up sometime and talk over drinks...

:cheers:

...even call Bizerk over for some lambrusco.... :alc:

19. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

right with ya on that

20. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Internal smuggling?
    How is that done?
    Combating it? Better, let's not worry about it.

"They hate us because of our freedom" [GW Bush]

If we fogus on distraction like that, we will have to forfeit too many things we hold dear, like, healthy kids, roads without pot-holes, plenty of electricity, happy minorites, health care as a RIGHT for ALL Canadians regardless of personal wealth, Rrigorous control of weapons marketed LEGALLY [bolt action rifles, sling-shots..... nurf-guns] and reactive control of ILLEGAL GUNS on discovery, and man, does it ever freak the shit out of our folk when we read in the papers that some Gringo Guns were found in a stash kept by Criminals. We want to have a fucking lynching every time those Gringo Guns are showed in those pictures in our press. We Canucks HATE the fuckin yank guns. OOOOH, we hate them so much. Be aware Canucks own and use and LOVE our long guns. We always have.
    But Gringo Guns are actively hunted and we put people in prison who are caught with them, FOR A LONG TIME.
    Our kids are fat, our state is POWERFUL and yet, mostly benevolent, which is a heritage left to us by the British, who we did not fight to get rid of, instead, we borrowed from them, ideas we liked, with little or no desire to throw out the baby with the bath water
    We like our Queen.
    We bitch about RCMP, but we look around and see the alternatives and we are shocked [FBI, KGB, Gestapo....].
    We are actively persecuting and prosecuting wing-nut CHRISTIANS THAT CROSS THE BORDER BACK AND FORTH with their guns and 12 year old wives.
    We trade with Cuba, a people who never did a thing to us, except provide cane sugar for cheap, and we thank them for it, as the Other Sugar we can get is a dangerous poison [I hate beat sugar- it is sucrose, a thing not found in the human body].
    We are proud of our accomplishment and the contrast between us and you.
    And we are concerned and looking for sensible, NON-KNEE-JERK action strategy to deal with the puzzling issues we have to.
    And Afghanistan is a mistake we are wriggling out of, for example. But I hear the yanks want to stay forever [there is lots of propane there and the opium is great for the USA drug industry].

But I digress.

We used to have a LOT of knife murders back-in-the-day, but the Gringo Guns made that redundant.

Последнее редактирование: 25 окт 2011