Why is U.S.A full of BS.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

seung sahn = what a lil' bitch :(

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

3. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Ppl NEVER do something for someone other, ppl ALWAYS do all for themself mainly. Ppl from Red Cross too. This world is just about egoists, nothing more.

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Have you understood the topic of this thread? Seems you haven't.

The mentality in and on U.S.A is so fking full of ill proudness and illtempered aggression which is simply based on their ill vision of life as a whole.

While other developed countries had based their comprehension to life and living, to respect and forgivness to less knowlidgable fellow humans

,the U.S.A has used their actions by only killing native people of their territory, exploiting humans from other continent to their own exploitation, and now, just threating everyone on this planet with their superior weaponry.

Does that seem all allright to you reader with healthy living life?

Now, as U.S.A's LIE which they due their many generations passed sick vision and comprehension towards the life as a phenomena, has gone so far, that the system of theirs must inevidably face the truth of life and power of love and respect towards love and humanity. And their only last possibility is to use that loosers power ; that sick, ill, soulless, fuck force against them all, but also towards all they have exploited.(Actually against all)

-take care

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  5. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

In other words, bla bla bla.

6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

perfect analysis. I vote for Red Ant as the new Zen Master.:@prayer:

7. looseleaf

Well Jac. It's a bit more complex than you make it.

America, founded by the English and Dutch colonists. They brought slaves and a large group were religious "fanatics" at least the first settlers.

The French and Spanish did their share of colonization- killing and/or converting the locals.

Americans did nothing too different than their Euro ancestors.

All empires fail.

America's runaway capitalism will be the downfall of "The Experiment" as George Washington called the United States.

the greed and short sightedness of the special interests will take its toll on the institutions.

The Constitution is the greatest political document ever written and it has protected and given more freedom to more people in all of written history.

It is not the most perfect system. There are a few better. There are many far worse.

I could think of maybe five other countries I would like to live and maybe a few more I would like to visit or visit again.

The rest are mostly shit-holes.

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

That is a truely false.Why?

Since there where no 'americans' since europeans go to so called 'northern america'.

[edited]

Did europeans got 'bout 20 million africans from africa for their slaves? No?
    Really?

[edit off]

I agree, but when 'The Constitution' paragraf was held to people who hadn't got ANY idea of human respect, nor any love towards anything but worldy prosperity, it led the whole sht via generations aiming only for sensualistic pleasure to total darkness.

Welcome to Finland! ( Hope you stay sane in the land of trueliness, honesty and deep-inside-love. )

right. :(

:)mafia: = looseleaf )

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  9. looseleaf

ha ha ha... well the Dutch were the first to bring slaves from Africa to North America. In 1619.

later the British to North America and the Caribbean and the Portuguese to Brazil.

Now when is a European who comes to North America an American?

The answer is relative.

Go over and read the Constitution. It covers far more than worldly possessions.

Yes, it was written for "free white men" and not women. Although it did not mention race, it was pretty much understood that "men" meant white men.

but then again even in "Democratic Athens" the citizens' rights were for men of a certain social standing and citizens of Athens. It did not cover men from other cities or outlying areas.

20 million blacks were not shipped from Africa to North America. The importation of slaves from Africa ended long ago. I cannot say for certain however I believe the last African slaves that were brought to the US was before the Civil War.

I believe the BS you are referring is the shameless rampant consumerism that came into full swing in the post WW2 era.

America is 300 million people of many ethnic backgrounds. There is bound to be a greater amount of BS with so many people and so many interests.
    :D

Suomi should be a great place to hang-out. Some very nice girls there.

Hopefully not too many polar bears.......

10. SteveS

SteveS Well-Known Member

I can't even be bothered to read all of this thread. Jacobe (shite nick btw), have you ever been to the US?, I have, and I've never even thought of going to Finland; a cold northern PoS country with nothing going for it. The US...everything Finland isn't. You abuse FH too, why not just fuck off?

11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Don't fall into the trap of insulting an entire country just because it's home to one jackass. You're forgetting that Finland is full of people who're not jacobe, which is good both for them and for Finland I guess.

12. SteveS

SteveS Well-Known Member

Yes, Ant, you're probably right there. The same trap Jacobe has fallen into.
    I apologise to Finland but it's probably the only country on earth I've never ever considered visiting.

13. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

SteveS ,hang on man!

That's great wisdom you spread here about my beloved homeland.

Great.

..just keep that thought never coming here cause your allready shrinked balls will Shrink to unimaginable volumes. :)

14. tazman88

tazman88 Well-Known Member

15. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

1st of all, USA thinks that they are the greatests country on this planet lol.

They even have 'The World Championships' in many sports LMAO.

They have NHL (northernamericanhockeyleague)

..and USA's team in hockey world championship games has got their tiny fony lil' ball's now kicked by ,Germany, Denmark and Finland.

-take care brainwashed satans worshipper dorks! :)

16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Great does not mean good.
    SOrry, I posted

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  17. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

One sorry man excuses , that he posted.

18. thug

thug Well-Known Member

I haven't posted in this thread for awhile......jacobe keeps bumping it up to fulfill some sad little penis-envy psychological need so I've avoided it.

But, here you go jacobe: eat a dick you little bitch.

Hope this satisfies you as much as it does for me.

19. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Lemme me tell you Thug idiot.

You Are A Great Person!

20. looseleaf

What do you expect, Jacob?

Your "question" can insult a lot of people here.

Like I said before in a way; the more people, the more BS, no different than most countries in that respect.

Let me go further:

Another reason for so much "BS" in America is because in the whole of Human history so far, Americans are the most free. We enjoy the most freedoms ever by any other group of people.

We are just as free to do the greatest of things as we are free to do the worst of things.

It's a great system, not a prefect system at all.

We have been on the moon and we have the most people in percentage in prison.

We helped stop the Nazis, the Japanese imperialists and the communists aggressors.

(now we have to stop the capitalist...:mafia: )

So yes, a totally free people will do great things, great good things and great bad things.

So that is why we even excel in great BS.