Why is U.S.A full of BS.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

:dura:

Yeah, I know. If I don't join in on the America-hating then it's surely because I can't think for myself, and instead I'm being spoon-fed by the media, etc. etc. We've heard it all before. Nothing to see here, move along.

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

thnx antred ;)

3. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

The 'Dudesons' made a contract with MTV channel in USA.

[​IMG]

They took a burnt brand on their arses, they told that it's now hard to sit and their bottocks got also infected.Finnish idiots. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

why is usa fullof bullshit?

cause it's true

5. Borz

Borz Banned

Is USA a person?

6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

No. When talk about 'usa' ,I wonder sadly that it's a folk brainwashed to moneyeagaring just to think they are on the path of true life as true soul hater tells to their subconsciousness.

7. Borz

Borz Banned

Do true soul haters have soul?

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

imho they just can't stand the thing that some have and live in love, honesty, empatia, sorrow and pure joy.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  9. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

No, the reason the USA is full of bullshit is because nobody is thinking anymore. Apparently, you're a dumbass if you even have a thought. I'll give you an example. I got a phone call this morning directing me to contact BCR. Now, what the fuck is BCR? The message they left never explained this fully. Am I going to call the number they gave? Fuck no. I don't even know who the hell they are. I even google'd that shit and still don't know who the fuck they are. Probably some dumbass collections agency looking for yet another poor bastard who's broke and ISN'T me. Further proof that the US focuses on the dollar and doesn't have another thought in their heads. Do you have any idea how boring that is? Example: I start a conversation about health care. First response out of their mouth is "Oh, well you're broke so your opinion doesn't matter." Meanwhile, we have a two party system that's retarded as all fuck. It originally started with Federalists and Anti-Federalists, because that Congress had some very polarized debate about some serious questions. Now it's turned into the Dumbass and Retard Parties (I refuse to call either one by their proper name, as they are NOT the Democratic and Republican Parties they once were). It's almost so bad that you can buy a piece of legislation custom tailored to benefit you and only you, for the right price of course. Then there's the Haliburton contracts, Military Industrial Complex, health care, and a whole slew of issues that are no-bake ideas. Not to mention that nobody is really doing anything to create new vital infrastructure (e.g. roads, water lines, sewers, things of that nature) other than throw lots of money at it and hope for the best. Then, there's the dumbshit idea that started it all. The mortgage-backed security. That was the most retarded investment opportunity since buying on margin. Securities managers didn't even know what the fuck that really was, but what started out as a C rated security quickly became AAA rated. Almost as though they forgot that sometimes a mortgage isn't paid in full. Now, because of one dumbshit idea, the rest of the world seems to have followed suit and bet on our prosperity by making increases in production that are no longer needed. Now, there are worldwide job losses, economic recessions, and some very, shall we say, stimulating diplomatic exchanges. It seems like we're setting up for another world war. But what do I know? I'm broke and fuck what's in the history books, right?

10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Wow mumble I really like you. You think like me.

HAIL JAYROC FULL OF SCHENLEY. I WILL FIGHT THEM TILL THE END. TO HELL WITH THE OWL WORSHIPPERS, THEY CAN HAVE THIS PLANET, I NEVER DID FIT IN TO THIS FUCKING SHIT ANYWAY. FORGIVE ME FOR SWEARING.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  11. Red Ant

The world's in a pretty crappy state (when was it ever not), but we're not headed for another world war. There will be conflicts, no doubt. A world war, though? Nah. I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

And if I'm wrong there'll be no one left to whom to admit my mistake anyway. :p

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

antred, you are an idiot and we all understand that.

But!!! mumble is one of the total kind

13. Red Ant

Maybe so but I don't care. We can't all be philosophy majors. ;)

14. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

I'm not the asshole in charge. Obama is. I gotta say that I just don't have faith. He'll just dick around with stuff until we have to go do something incredibly retarded. After eight years of Bush Jr., I know for sure that it won't be a minimally retarded event.

15. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

The owl worshipers are taking over and soon this internet will be taxed or made illegal.

Now that six corporations own 80+% of the American media and that the Supreme Court has made it legal for corporations to make unlimited campaign/political donations, the American people are F**kED.

We are not going back to pre colonial days, we are going back to the good old days of feudalism.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/rockefeller-internet-is-“number-one-national-hazard”.html

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/vidal1.html

16. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

I see seung sahn is banned now. No big indignant complaint needs to be made about this (did anybody hear one from me?) However, I need to know whether I should be concerned more about looseleaf's whining or the possibility that he has an audience with the administrivia here.

17. demian

demian Well-Known Member

This is thread about USA bs , not about free Russian forum :) Dont fear , if he is banned , he is not sent to Guantanamo as a terrorist. In normal countries authorities dont do that . The only bad thing here today is , this is not good old communist forum.If it was, seung would be sent to some quiet place, to meditate , have fun with rocks, until he finds his real identity.
    I wouldnt worry for him, he already made 1000 replicas so he could hide, attack from shadow and say something when he is not asked to.

18. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Jeez. Biles, back in the day, wrote some bad stuff. So did enemies of biles. I think one time Biles and some dumb fuckin' pollock from Up North called each other bad words and some fuckin Russian/Lithuanian from Up North banned the two of them. A Russian Lithuanian Freedom Forum. Then, after being banned for about a week or a moth, I can't remember, the Russian Lithuanian guy from Up North relented and agreed the two hokums from The Americas could re-enter and remain free to write offensive things in this forum for years after. We are still here.

19. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Lithuania is too much under influence of USA:rolleyes:
    Same could happen to you with admin from Ukraine , just imagine Letez
    having admins rights. First thing he would do is banishing Russians then he would read them.:rolleyes:
    Mb Biles got back because comparison of him with seung is not in seung's favour...

20. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

HA HA HA

Now we all know: PRAVDA really means TRUTH.