Why is U.S.A full of BS.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Jan 15, 2010.

1. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

Hehe yeah we make generalizations. But we're comparing a 300 million country with a 7 million one as if they had the same complexity. To me, it's a good reason (among many) for the BS!

But since you've gone into the subject, paulistas only work, gaúchos are gay, cariocas are "malandros", baianos are lazy and the Florianópolis folks don't even have a nickname like "carioca" or "paulista"! :p j/k

2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

What about the baianas?

:)

3. thug

thug Well-Known Member

I'm very glad Finland is, once again, leading the charge to help others. You know, like in Haiti right now. All those Finish Doctors and Aid workers.
    For all the bad USA does, there are some moments........some good moments and actions. I've pledged money to Haiti. Have you? American citizens have already raised 11 million for Haiti. 100 million more from our government plus troops plus doctors. But maybe it's a just a proximity thing. We're closer.
    The party would be over by the time their one plane flew the whole 16 hours down to haiti. And efter all, who's going to fuck the sheep in Finland if they send some manpower down to help out somebody else? <--see americans can ask questions too.
    It's so much easier to just sit back and watch and bitch and judge and bitch some more.

That's what you're worried about? American media?
    This fucking guy ...................wake up

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

USA pop. 308,505,000 : Finland pop. 5,353,900 = 57.6

USA help 111 million : 57.6 = 1.93 million

hmm...

I'm not sure how much lil' Finland has sent money there but what I know finnish red cross sent 200k and goverment afaik 'bout 1 million yet.

Anyhow, when I started this thread, it wasn't meant to be about Haiti's disaster, but the mentality of US media and cultural mentality as a whole...

Why be so insulting and angry? My opening in this thread was a question.

-take care, and why not try to forget your willingness to breathe fire please ;)

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Ok, bro.

What I don't understand in your reply is that why *anyone* 'have to put up any BS' ??? sorry.

I care and ask cause I'm very interested of this issue, and I'm very happy to hear some of these great replies from you, and mostly from you guys living in U.S.

And please understand that this thread wasn't meant to be PERSONAL, just talking about a country as a whole.

I'll love music and also will be playing guitar with friends as long as it's possible as you know my dear friend.

6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Airfax, could you translate that to english please?

7. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

I could, I know very well this weird language :cool:

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hehe, Ok, well, sorry fellow airfax, I'll translate it miself...

"Too much money, too much debt, and an idea to live which would require an economic growth which needed to last forever.There is no such thing. An elephant in a porcelain shop, which have no-one to get it out of there..."

PS. Anyone catch my drift that I'm NOT talking about economy, just common mental culture or as we abroad see it via medias presented by USA media companys....

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  9. thug

thug Well-Known Member

Not personal. People are what make a country. It's a whole country of people. I am America.

And as far as common mental culture goes: You want to bait people with your BS. Some, like me, will bite. fuck you you ignorant punk.

Funny thing too. This thread has 5 stars. No doubt, because you, Jacobe, gave it that. You need everything you can in this world to pump yourself up. This need you have to feel good about your self. Doesn't matter who you shit on.

Hi my name is Jacobe, look at me, I started a 5 star thread, and I'll rate every other thread with one star, making mine the best, also, I'm an awesome guitar player, the best probably, I live in a mentally and morally superior country, that I just happened to be born into, it was destiny, because I, myself, am morally and mentally superior, I could have been born in that stupid one, but didn't because I'm better, and I just want to understand this lame ass dumbshit other country made up of fucking lame ass dumbshit citizens, but don't take it personally, I just seek to understand, it's science of it all, I want to know what makes me better, I mean, I already know that I'm like way better, but I want to know why I'm so much fucking better, because thats what morally superior people do. We want to understand the dumbshits of the world.

Don't pretend like you asked some innocent questions.

10. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

The US government behaves exactly as one would expect for people with that much money and power. It's just as easy to change the US government as it is to change human behavior.

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

"I been a member of string pullers Local 157 for 20 years. I don't give no fuck about Finns. They can starts their own union. I get 2 weeks off per year, time and a half over 40 hours a week, and if I pull more than 100 strings a week, I get paid bonuses for piece work. Piece work is 1 string a time. How many string pullers does it take to pull a string out of Mike Tysons ass? 12. eleven to hold that fuckin gorilla still, and 1 to pull the string. HA! you think that's funny? Well it may sound funny, but when it's 4:21 am and Mike has diharrhrea and he is tellin you to pull the string out of his ass, it ain't so funny. Best thing about the union is I get free instructional videos as well as a gas mask and a shrapnel suit. You can all fuck off now, I'm on break."
    Signed,
    -Thug

[​IMG]

"And the winner of this years best string puller as voted by the prisoners themselves is....THUG!.....Okay where's thug? Thug? where are you? Okay folks well it looks like thug is a little shy today....."
    :help:
    [​IMG]

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

:) u must feel good to be America. ( i wonder )

I think that I am not ignorant at all.I'm just wondering what makes you so mad.Would it be the case that in your subconsciousness of your conscious mind is strating to get some weird alerts that you viewpoint of your given worldview has some big flavs in it conserning f.ex. the reality, the truth etc. ?

Sorry , no meant to 'shit on' anyone, but how about you? :dunno:

no need to comment on that one, but heeeeyyyy :) thnx anyway dear fellow human being!

13. looseleaf

EU population 500 million. EU agreed to send aid of 400 million Euros to Haiti (about $575 million)

there's nothing wrong with wanting to breath fire..... so few of us can :cool:

14. thug

thug Well-Known Member

Haha Mcloud. At least you understand me. That's some good stuff. Except it's 6 days on 2 off. That's the schedule. That way we have weekends covered. I haven't worked a 40 hour week in 7 years.

to jacobe: I don't even understand your reply. I'm sure it's more of your portentous drool. So suck it back in, and swallow.

15. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

to thug: It's amazing that it seems you think you understand what you don't and you think that those who understand you don't and visa versa. :)

Got it? :)

16. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

btw, it's all good.

17. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlV5QFGUjw (not sure what to do with this for the folks across the pond)

So much hypocrisy from both sides of that debate.

You know what they say: if you can't stand the heat you'd better get out of the kitchen, but at least that will take you away from the pots calling the kettles black.

18. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

good post gandhi.

19. thug

thug Well-Known Member

That video is hardly profound. Americans who think for themselves know FOX news is a joke.

20. looseleaf

"Fox news" is just the propaganda arm of that Australian upper class twit Rupert Murdoch.

No way can that be considered "mainstream" news media.

Murdoch is doing far beyond anything of Goebbels' wildest wet-dream.

They should rename "Fox News" "Triumph of the Will".