A question for Russians/Ukrainians

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, May 26, 2022.

1. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

2. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

2013 prices are old news.
    It's more expensive now.

Yet we're way better off than you are. LOL

You don't get it: low prices mean nothing if the economy and the living standard are shitty.

3. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

[​IMG]

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I've already told you, you don't get it: low prices mean nothing if the economy and the living standard are shitty.
    You're stuck with some sort of patriarchist view of the economy,

5. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

мне
    смешно, когда необразованный рагуль начинает рассуждать о вещах в которых ничего не смыслит. Уровень жизни это сколько денег остается после всех обязательных выплат.Это уровень образования детей, это обеспеченность медициной и защитой. Что у вас из этого есть? Какой процент вы можете отложить в банк? Давайте-ка посмотрим где высокий уровень жизни?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_gross_national_savings
    Восточноевропейских рагулей сами найдете?

6. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

I spent PLN 23k on the panels (6kWp) and inverter and another 9k on AC system (2 internal units only - living room and the master bedroom), got 3k back from government PV program, and over 10k back in tax refund (you can write-down your thermal modernization spending from your taxable income), so I paid less that 19k net for all that (and less than 14k for the PV installation alone).
    6kWp i enough to cover my lecky bills, heating and everyday "round the corner" driving needs. My neighbour has a large battery BMW i3, which he uses as his primary car (he even travels to Warsaw with it), and he has 7.2kWp panels that do not cover his needs (but his house is twice as big as mine, and he has a huge AC unit).

The biggest advantage here was not the state funding (although I like the tax refund very much), but the electricity supply contracts that were offered as an incentive.
    I can get back 80% of what my installation transfers to the grid, free of charge.
    So let's say I get 32kWh on a nice, sunny day.
    Still - I'm not at home during the day, so I use less than 2kWh all day long, and the remaining 30kWh goes to the grid.
    That doesn't matter, I can get 24kWh back at any time, whenever I need it.
    The settlement period is one year (starting July, ending June), so whatever I use extra in the winter will be offset by the "spring bonanza" (the panels are most effective in full sun, but their efficiency decreases with rising outside temperatures - so the "best" months are not June to August, but May and September).

7. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Yeah, right there below Canada, above the US and UK.
    You don't understand the meaning of the data you are posting.
    You just find tables where ruSSia has an upper place and post them.

Tip: try a freedom index next time, I bet Putinland would be at the top.

8. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

2 киловатт в час этого хватит на обогрев одной комнаты в доме. Это значит, что днем дома нет ни бабы ни детей. Т.е. вся эта "чудесная" схема работает только для людей одиноких как какашка в проруби, без семьи, без детей. При этом дом должен быть полностью термоизолирован, не проветриваться и значит влажность, плесень, грибок. Замечательно сэкономил.

9. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

Что там в табличке сбережений? Польша - 64 место. Румыния - 92 место. Россия - 36. И это значит что ваш "высокий уровень" жизни это всего лишь жизнь в долг. А долги надо отдавать рано или поздно. Но ни Румынии ни Польше отдавать нечем - у вас ничего нет, чтобы было только у вас и ни у кого больше в мире и у вас нет возможности продавать это дешевле, чем другие. Вас по сути содержит ЕС, чтобы вы умирали за ЕС, когда они скомандуют. Но денежки копить вам не позволено. Рылом не вышли

Ха-Ха-Ха-Ха! Васька опять сломался. Несите следующего!

-Shai- likes this.
  10. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Since you're a simpleton, I am asking you to ask yourself a simple question -would I get 32kWh from a 6kWp installation on a winter day?
    The answer is "no". 15-18kWh tops, on a sunny day, cause the sun is operating way too low, and too short to produce more.
    That's for spring/fall (and I already stated it).
    Got wife, two kids and a dog.
    Wife works (and so do I), kids go to school (the older one)/preschool (the younger one)... I won't heat the dog, especially if it prefers to stay outside (it's a real furry cross-breed of European cocker and springer spaniel).

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Geez, you do get things wrong.
    You seem to believe that every socio-economic phenomenon is the result of some form of geo-political manipulation.
    You've found that big table that you like even if you don't understand it and you're ready to die defending it.
    Very much like what's happening to every ruSSian these days.

12. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

Что мне нравится в новозеландских карапузах - так это их незамутненность (с) "Братва и кольцо"

Восточно-европейские рагули настолько тупы, что не знают что такое СНИП (хотя может в стране победившего идиотизма и не знающих элементарных строительных норм никаких СНИПОВ нет? Идиоты же не от коммунизма освободились, а от ума)
    «в жилых помещениях разница температур между температурой окружающего воздуха и температурой ограждающей конструкции не должна превышать 4 градуса. То есть, если в вашей квартире 22 градуса тепла, то температура стен в этой комнате должна быть не ниже 18 градусов ПОСТОЯННО!, согласно СНИП.

Конденсат образуется когда температура поверхности ограждающей конструкции, в нашем случае стены, ниже точки росы. Если влажность составила скажем 45%, то точка росы, составит 12 градусов. Если дом за день остынет внутри до этой температуры, то в доме будет конденсат, сырость, плесень грибок, быстрое старение материалов, снижение несущей способности здания, постоянный не дешевый ремонт.

А поскольку тупой рагуль тратит всего 2 Квт в день из которые половину забирает холодильник и бытовая техника, то значит здравствуй плесень! Замечательно сэкономила на здоровье своих детей.
    Я гляжу вы от холов тупизной и невежеством ничем не отличаетесь по жизни. Что, когда вам впаривали тепловой насос про это тоже "забыли" расскать?

13. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

это все бла-бла-бла. Объясните, почему если у вас якобы уровень жизни выше, то уровень накоплений в государстве ниже? У вас не хватает денежек? А куда они делись, позвольте полюбопытствовать? Если все так замечательно, то почему вы такие нищие?

14. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

1. You are mistaking savings for income, wealth and good living.

2. Also, you seem to ignore the fact that the table includes govt, companies and private savings.
    You also seem to ignore that savings are what's left after spending. Both spending and saving are good.
    Important are both the balance between the too and the prioritisation of one over the other, given current needs.
    Romania, the West in general, is big on spending. Government spending too, which goes into public infrastructure, salaries etc.

3. As I said, check out developed countries in the table: the US and UK rank below Romania and way below ruSSia.
    Yet they are the great performers. So WTF are you talking about?

4. Your rouble savings will be shit given what's expecting you in the following years. Better start buying foreign currency, if you can get any.

5. Whenever you have questions regarding economic theory, try to read a fucking book or come with a decent question, instead of puking here your mix of hatred and stupidity.

15. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

То есть ви хотите сказать, что копить деньги в государстве частным лицам и организациям это плохо. Хорошо жить в долг и не думать о том чем и когда отдавать? и значит Норвегия и Катар это очень плохие страны? Фу такими быть?

И кстати да, у нас есть много урана и золота. Много нефти и газа. Много редкоземов и пшеницы. Все это как не сложно догадаться легко конвертируется в любую валюту мира. Поэтому рубль стабилен, а доллар и евро ничем не обеспечены. Поэтому то некоторые страны ЕС включают в ВВП доходы от проституции. У вас проституция есть в стране? Хотя о чем я спрашиваю! Это же Румыния!
    Доходы от нее вы тоже учитываете как положено в ЕС?