Disgusting behavior...shame

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by By-Tor, Aug 4, 2002.

1. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Actually the hole capitalism is a crime. The hole system is based on the exploration of other human beings. Isn't that a crime.
    Actualy the capitalism will end by destroying itself. Why capitalism have grown ? Because it created a mass of people (ex-slaves, serves, etc) to consume their products. They took this people, payed them for working in their factorys making products, so they could later use this money to buy the same products they created, but for a higher price.
    What is the base of the capitalism ? The consumers.
    But capitalism is destroying it's consumers,everyday more and more people around the world are unemployed, so not getting money, not consuming. In the end who will buy capitalism's products if no one has money ? Than capitalism will crash.
    I hope I was clr enough.

@Perdomo:
    Don't forget that both spanish and portuguese conquests in South and Central America disimated several races. Astecs were completely banish from this world by the spanish. While in Brasil now we have about 1-2% of the indian population we had pre-portugal.

2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

well, i must say this. i am following by-tor. i have enjoyed flying with many of you, and have even disliked a few, but just a few. i have been at this flight sim since 2.74 days and find it is time to move on. as a whole i think the FH has done a very good job with new additions of planes and pilots and gaining its popularity. but do to the lack of respect amoung many pilots (mostly new comers i believe) it has made me reconsider. so i must say goodbye. those that i have talked, chatted with and even had a few disagreement about aircraft with, are the pilots i liked the best and consider as friends :) and you all should know who you are by the frequency of my hellos and when you popped in the arena be it red or not. it is time for me to get back to a few other hobbies which can be more enlightening. (music, art, hiking, possible even rc flying etc) i have the greatest confidence that the elite pilots that remain will still give the golds a run for thier virtual lives. when elite was started i thought it was a good name. and then reading through history found that thier was elite russian pilots in real life. i think that is why we have a good share of russian pilots. :) i take great pride in flying with my multinational elite squadmates. and salute all real elite pilots from the great patriotic war. it has been my pleasure to fly with all of you. good hunting to all pilots that i have had the chance to fly and battle with. i will hold quite a few memorable battles in my mind forever. i hope and wish you all happy hunting (virtually of coarse) so now

do svidaniya, do pobachinnya, zdar, narazie, auf wiedersehen, ciao, au revoir, tschuess, adios, tchau/rala, yomtou, viszlat, nakemiin, pozdrav.good bye and farewell great pilots/otlichniy polyots

3. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

@fla "exploration of other human beings" lol, thats explotation :D

4. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Sry biz, but I can't really believe you are leaving us...You said you would leave simply too many times, I don't believe you any more :)

You aren't serious are yo ? :(

5. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

@fla
    About Brazil and it's indians, I know very little, so I accept what you said. About Aztecs... I can't. Aztec's culture and way of living was nearly destroyed, but the people is still there, of course Spain comitted a lot of crimes (and destroying one culture IS a big crime), but we idn't murdered all of them. Also, I must say that the mass aztecs killings were done by... indians. Yes, it's true, the war against the aztec empire (the wealthiest and more powerfull of America) was made by ONE HUNDRED spanish soldiers. Can any of you really believe that a hundred of spanish soldiers could destroy a whole empire?? yes we are very hard men, and handsome... but.... No, what really happened is that when the spanish met the Aztecs, they were friendly hosted by MoctezumaII, then Cortes imprisoned Moctezuma, and left for the coast to meet more spainish soldiers, then the Aztecs massacrated the few spanish soldiers left at Tenochtitlan, and Cortes recruited 450.000 tlaxcaltecos (another indian tribe already at war with the aztecs). And that huge army was the one that, with spain's help (some mounted soldiers and some "modern" weapons) defeated the Aztecs. But the spanish soldiers were always way too few to destroy the Aztecs, it wouldn't have been possible without the help of other indian tribes (the same way that French soldiers used the indian wars in Canada, or the English did in the U.S.A.).

@Mexlife todo el mundo sabe que la proxima super potencia sera de nuevo Espana, la tortilla de patatas triunfara derrotando a los McDonalds :D (everybody knows that the next superpower will be Spain, the "tortilla" will succeed defeating McDonalds :D )

6. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Bizerk is right, these newcomes are spoiling it for us... :S

I've been here since the 2.76 days, and the first generation is gradually phasing out due to the lack of respect of just friendliness in the community...

at least, that counts for me, I'm not leaving just yet, but it's definitly not fun anylonger to take that G2/R6 up to score a coupl'a kills, have a good laugh and rake up some ol' memories...

greetze, Zembla

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

How do you mean what the fuck has changed? You mean Belgians did it before and are doing it again? Or do you mean it's just a little bit of history repeating? Every army has to cope with that kind of stuff, that's why there are court martials... USA: Vietnam, Spain: South America, France: Algeria, UK: India... I won't stop repeating this if you're trying to sack me up with a feeling of guilt over some idiotic soldiers out of the 10 million people that live in my country... :ass:

greetze, Zembla

8. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

Chill out, what I was trying to say is that ALL OF EUROPE, your little country included, are still acting like mad beasts with the rest of the world. I told you about those belgium soldiers to show that even in your own civilized country that kind of thing happens.

And yes, you are guilty, WE are guilty. How do you feel about all those kids starving to death around the world while the U.E. is burning thousands of Tons of butter, milk, corn... to keep our production rates under control and our economies in good shape??? you knew that? every country in Europe has a limit to the production, decided by the European Union, and the excess production is destroyed, so that the "market" is balanced, so you (and I, of course) benefit from a wealthy economy that is being kept like that thanks to the death of thousands of humans beings.... I don't know how you feel about that, I feel shame.

If you aren't able to feel a little guilt or shame about that.... :ass:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2002
  9. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

I have a headache.

I just wanted to post something pointless :D