Lets Be Real......

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Allsop, May 30, 2004.

1. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@afi

some more to laugh:
    Raw material taken from my console.log... few minutes ago... lets be real... I almost fell of the chair twice (first writing with this guy on ch.100 and later editing the whole just to cut the unnecessary stuff out of message)... I gonna sue this guy if i will fall of chair next time :D

2. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Oh, you showed me frog, boy do I feel bad. Im glad to know that even though your are a slimy reptile that is often stomped on unless in large numbers, as when you amphebians are licked it often leeds to the licker have halloocinations.

I know Im funny, and so does everyone else, It is not neccessary to say.
    P.S. La series is a big joke on this new FH version.

I also have never had a problom rolling out of my chair. Maybe your stick stiring makes you dizzy so you roll out? Hell, I wont juge, once I walked into a sliding glass door. And do you know whats really good!? Do you!? Do you really!? Biscuits and Gravy.......well.....yes...that is good....mmmm, breakfast, Ill be back latter. :)

3. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

AHHHH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Frog that's fucking hilarious!!! OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS THREAD SO MUCH!

Best part of the thread as of yet: Allsop believes that we actually think he's funny! BAHHHH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA

goddamnit this forum is awesome now. I need a beer.

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

meeeen, ceasee gooofing n000bieeee.
    al of us were exigent and naif like him.

5. thefox

thefox Well-Known Member

Not sure what you said here...but ......

Chilll dudes ;)

airpup behind me in the chair.....Battleship New Jersey

Attached Files:

6. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

HaHa, dweebs, 1on1, I rule you all excluding moderators, my right hand man Altoid,
    -snafu, and maybe a few other rarely seen names.

I dont mind at all though, Im so ust to red mentalillity that my favorite plan is Mc202, "not the mc205" and If the field is under hvy attack I up a buff just for the hell of hopping my gunners bring some people down, atleast its a distraction.

Peace, Im friendly, but I dont stand for anyone that thinks vulching or jumping in on a gimped plane is "glorious" or "ha, i womped you" or something to that effect.

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

man, i think you don't know what you consider glorious, what you think is the fun, and what is modesty.... Btw, believe me, i know what i fly better than you, and i never fly spits

8. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

dont comment his posts boys... he only wait for this, he cant make any sensible points and he think his impretinent behavior will cover it..
    not worth of hdd space on server;

9. Kutya

Kutya Banned

He's got style at least, doesn't act like a pack of assholes against one another.

10. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

yeah, allsop now are in reply-man mode.
    since you flame with him, he flames with you.

allsop:
    allsop, you need checkers or transfer?
    that anecdote means "you need an image or a result?"

if you want to fly here, fly here.
    if you want to flame here, anyways keep yourself civilised :)

11. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

Kutya, and why do u think theres "a pack of assholes" against him?
    lack of respect, sensible arguments, polite discussion;
    if someone new gets into place, he - of course - can attack everyone, act like the hero of the day without any reason (just look at his achievments) but he must be ready that his aggresion will cause aggresion against him;
    add here abusive behavior, nations insults etc..
    you call that style?

12. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I dont understand It, I MAKE MY THREADS TO MAKE MY OPINION, YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT POST IN HERE, DONT READ A THREAD THAT HAS MY NAME AS THE STARTER! Its that simple. Im more than civilized, Im laid back and can deal with anything. I fly all the time. I just hate it when reds wanna play tuff, yet they always seem to run untill they run into a group of friends, Then its high times and you just followed into a spraying mob.

If you actually cared to look at the orgins of my posts. Their logical, Its these lame complaining.....people, that start these horrible fights.

So my request to any moderator that seems to make an implication of taking my flying privliges away, please actually read how the thread started. I never make one with the intention of these lame fights.

I think since everyone just wants to bash on me, Im just gunna stay out of the forums for a few weeks unless I find a reason to do otherwise.

I guess you all "prooved your point" Im out, see you in the clouds.

13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

You got me wrong allsop
    I like'em very much, this is very entertaining in fact... could anyone bring me a cold beer? :@popcorn:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2004
  14. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

So allsop, you post here with your opinion. And then you expect us to read it, all praise you for your brilliancy, and in case we disagree silently shake our heads? You've got some screws twisted the wrong way over there. This is a public place, you don't decide ANYTHING AT ALL! If you post your thread with your opinion, be happy you CAN do that. If people comment on your arguments making no sense or on your post being shortsighted, fucking read their arguments. I could've agreed with you before, but you're flushing all positive impressions down the toilet. This isn't YOUR forum, this might be YOUR thread, but that doesn't mean jack shit. People over here all have the same right to post, you can't tell 'm to back off if they don't like it. It would contradict the reason of a forum anyway. If you want a dialogue with moderators/administrators/game designers, you better PM them, you'll probably not reach them, but coming in here and using this thread as your personal means of communication is bullshit.

Moderators don't take away privilege to fly, it's your own bloody right, no need to be scared about the moderators, rather be scared about all the people you're kicking in the nuts. Better start showing some respect, you expect people to read your silly arguments but you seemingly don't take the time to read their posts.

<Z>

15. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

row row row your boat gently down the streaaaaam
    merrily merrily merrily
    life is like a dreeaaaam

:)

16. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

if alsop would relize that hurri and typh are as simuler as niki andthe 190 buff then i might regain alittle respect for him but when u tell some one their making a stupid comparsion and they get huffy and puffy and all mouthy why should i respect that?

17. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Alright Zigger, you make good point, now maybe you shoud take your own advice "Read what others write!". You are insignificant in every form, so go on ahead thinking you can change the tide of my thought. I say this IS MY THREAD because it is, and I dont care if people reply, but when the b!tch about what I say and how they dont wanna hear it, theres a simple way to deal with that.....Dont click the same arguing thread that they are tired of every time theres a new post.

Gryphn, I dont know what to say, haha, you just flat out are a weenie. But go on ahead laying labels on me, maybe one day you might think I care?

Anyone else, see you in the clouds.

18. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

19. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Allsop, please. I just looked the start of this thread, and to me it seems that you started to heat things up. :rolleyes: On the other hand, I still believe that you made some impossible demands. Not you or I can order or control how others fly (only gungun can :))

airfax :@drunk:

Ps, IMHO you actually can use the word "bitch" in this forum. Fuck is very popular too...

20. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I didnt "order" anything. I asked that if people get stuck in a situation, that they dont rip on their stick. Its a reasonable "request".

The backing behind it is I try to fly as close to as I would as if I was in a real plane "not turning till black out and such", and To me it seems that if someone just started knocking the stick hard in directions the plane would rip apart from the sudden g's put in new directions on the plane.

Shows how in depth you can actaully understand the words.......As I have a new request. Actually read what people write, dont just skim it and fill in the blanks, it makes people like airfax look stupid.