OK so who is -boar-?!...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by By-Tor, Jun 17, 2002.

1. -boar-

-boar- Active Member

Never meant you, Zembla :) There is a kind of pietas that throws his accusations not only here, but in arena as well nearly any time he sees me online. Perhaps, he wants to know how much should it be to force me use .ignore command :dunno: :)

2. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Personnaly I think Boar is correct certain individuals know their planes inside out and can perform with them to an extent that leaves some of us breathless. Examples would be:

Illo: 190A4
    alw & Scooby: P38
    Mart: P39
    Bizerk: Spit
    Denis 109G2
    Nicae: Ki43 (not sure about this one :D )
    Cbfasi: Ju52
    Babek: Ju88
    Kari: Me262
    Promet: 109
    Ironmn: 109
    Maz: 110G2
    Tigrao: Mc202

Apologies to any I've left off, although I don't rate any La5 or La7 pilots at all.

:joystick:

Malino

"The quiet ones are more fun"

3. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

thx for considering me malino, but i'm very human (prone to make mistakes) and have seen you do some wonderful things also as well as nic and fla. hey boar are you mikado?? or jagd? just curious. anyhow, i have seen many fairly decent pilots all of a sudden do spectacular things. and then the next tod they are normal as heck. i just cant understand that lol. FH has me scrathing my head alot, most of the time i just shrug it off. but some times i must question the laws of physics. anyone else agree???

4. mexlife

mexlife Well-Known Member

Odi- g2/r6 and ki43.... or any plane you give him AFAIK :D

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Oh, long time since I've been playing enough to get back to my old presence...

The map sure is no motivation tho... :(

greetz, Zembla

6. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

I think it is kind of flattering. ;)

7. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

bizerk..come on:) He cant be jagd. Language.

8. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

ok so please someone explain it to me, perhaps I am as lost as a blind person in a shootout but how come someone can have a streak of 21 flying only 10 sorties? AFAIK streak is "how many sorties you've flown without being shotdown". Am I wrong?

If you're wondering why I ask this, is because of some "suspicious" score I've seen this evening.

Thank you,

9. -boar-

-boar- Active Member

Heh, just this was the only reason to "phase out" a "cheater" ;) ? Explanation goes here :===>>> Streak is the number of opponents downed without killing/capture of yourself. Sortie is a number of ".fly" commands issued ;) Do you see the difference? ;)

10. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

Yes, I see and also see you seem to have a sticky eyelid :D

What did you mean with "Heh, just this was the only reason to "phase out" a "cheater"?

Since you decided to participate in the forum, why don't you tell us where you're from, how long you've been flying Warbirds and where did you earn these unmatched pilot skills? :D You know, we're all friends here, that's the common stuff :cheers:

11. -boar-

-boar- Active Member

Thrapt, do you know, what does happen when a fast plane is being caught by a slower, but more maneuverable one that came from 1 or 2 km of alt advantage? This is the case when 109F is being killed by I-15 or I-16, or P-51/La-5 annihilated by a Ju-87G. The difference is that Ju-87G suffers an order less compression at high speeds because it is a dive bomber. Nearly the same behaviour demonstrates a SBD, but it misses Flak-18 ;)

If you see a slow by design plane that approaches your 6, but the distance is diminishing, the worse thing to do is to pull up! That "slow" foe just has made a good dive and his energy is a way enough to tear your ass into pieces if you make a mistake like the mentioned one. Adding to that, in case he is a good E-fighter, he will build his overtake curve the way he will possess his E-advantage for some 20-30 seconds... If you have no alt to make an instant dive to build your E, in most cases you are dead.

12. -boar-

-boar- Active Member

You called that "suspicious" ;)

Cardiff, but because of military service -- on the move. My pilot skills are not so "unmatched", I was just trying to use SA to full extent and see what would come of it :) Mostly tactical than driving itself :p If you do not allow to shoot at you, it is hard to be killed ;) If I rush into a furball, most likely I am killed as it is impossible to follow 3 or 4 opponents at once :)

This ToD I will try to survive furballs, need some low E practice :D

13. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

gotcha !! although i didnt think i was going to get my guns on you. <S> nice turn fight.
    bullet

14. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Come one guys, open up your eyes, damnit! How more obvious do you need it? Can it even be more obvious? Yesterday evening, around 21:00 UTC, a callsign which I&acute;ve never seen before entered the arena - "zummer" - and started a multiple kill (up to 5) within one minute (60 seconds) mission session. That was going on the whole evening. And he didn&acute;t die. How can anyone believe this is going on honest? I check that guy&acute;s score and what did I see?

In that single evening, flight time 2 hours, he flew 5 missions and had 20 kills then, streak 20, gunnery 21%. That score is NOT possible.

And it&acute;s all the same thing with boar, he had very similar scores which are simply not possible and the funny thing is, from the moment on he was massively observed and asked how he does this and that, and everyone became curious - all of the sudden his unbelievable "great" kill row stopped and he was going on "more believable". Man, that was just too obvious. Are you too blind to see that? It&acute;s only SANE to keep his "skills" which are given by cheating under controll or ppl will start wondering. And they DID start wondering, because he did use them too much in the beginning. The same with zummer. I don&acute;t need to see the actual cheat, if I see the score, it says it all. I know what is possible and what definetely not.

And that cheating is possible in WB is not some thing out of my phantasie. There were already cheaters here in the past. Search the forum for "cheater" and you will find that BIOS thread where blue in his first reply has posted 2 links to other threads in which aike identified a cheater. That guy had 7,9mm with 20mm (without explosive) effect and a too high ROF. There are so many ways to cheat. Increasing bulletradius etc. What do you await? How more obvious than those impossible scores and kill messages should it be? Do you await to see Foo&acute;s flying in the arena to believe? Well I bet you even can have Foo FM and/or guns with 109 skin.

Well, I can&acute;t help you. If you don&acute;t see that you are either blind or have no idea about what&acute;s possible and what&acute;s not.
    And only because boar says some things like "plane with less speed has tighter turn than plane with more speed" - man, are there still ppl out there who can impress those basics?? Still some who didn&acute;t know those things? And then they start believing this ****** is playing honestly? I got to stop here.

heartc

Last edited: Jul 3, 2002
  15. Prometeo

Prometeo Well-Known Member

Hi heartc,
    you're wrong about this point: I've been often around with odi as his wingman, and he can do much better than that (sustained 5-6 kills/sortie, 30% gunnery).
    And odi is not a cheater for sure: just a serial killer :) .

Best regards

Prometeo
    JG13 Loki's Kinder - Hela Jasta

16. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

I know what you can possibly read in the chat box when ppl like odi or illo give their best - but this is not comparable to what those 2 other guys showed. I don&acute;t buy that. Odi didn&acute;t get his 5 kills within 1 - 1,5 minutes, did he? And even if, not on a daily base for sure.

Regards
    heartc

17. Prometeo

Prometeo Well-Known Member

Yes he did (and usually does).
    Sometimes - with a lot of luck - happened to me too. And I know I'm not a cheater :D.

Yes he does actually. More than once a day.

This - of course - is not an evidence that the guys you mentioned are not cheaters. It's just not enough to say that they are.

The only very wierd thing I noticed about -boar- is that he never denies a HO and always survives. Still not an evidence, even if very suspicious.

Best regards

Prometeo
    JG13 Loki's Kinder - Hela Jasta

18. -blue-

-blue- Well-Known Member

don't BS yourselves ppl. cheaters are all over the FH. the least thing they do is flying w/o cockpit (had that kind of cockpit for some time myslef). i also have been shown a b24 that outclimbed a spit 14 at the deck. i've seen a li2 that had attached jet engines and could go from one field to another faster that my 109g2 did half of the way. i have witnessed that, because one of the ppl i know and talk to quite often told me about it, and shown me. thats how things, thats one of the reasens i went to Aces High.

19. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Ok, I won&acute;t call you liar now ;) and perhaps it&acute;s because I&acute;m not flying wing with odi or perhaps he had those sessions only when I was offline. But I never saw any comparable things from odi. I soon realized that he&acute;s quite a good pilot here, but not a single time my eyes fell out of my head and I had to wonder and call it impossible what I saw from him. No one can get a STREAK of 20 that rapidly. And take also into consideration that those missions might have been taken place when in superior number, during the early 109F or early 190A time ( I know guys will run mad again now, but I will give a shit, so don&acute;t try to discuss with me now, I know which side is easy mode for the longest time here) or above a helpless isolated enemy field :). But not just everytime like it was in the beginning with boar and yesterday with zummer. Btw, boar is NOT zummer, they did fly at the same time - zummer is just using all the same cheats it seems. Or is the server flooded with some absolute aces lately??? Yes, for sure.

Why don&acute;t you guys post a link on any warez or cs site on the net, that there&acute;s a free WB server where cheaters are not only admired by the community but also defended? I guess this server will soon be known as cheater&acute;s heaven or something, lol. (No offense to you, promet, I admire the fact that you didn&acute;t flame me yet :) ).

Ok, believe it or not, I know they cheat, and FH has to take measures. If FH doesn&acute;t - well - welcome in cheating skies.

heartc

20. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

My god, thank you blue, you seem to be one of the few sane ppl left here - oh, damnit, well, not really left, you&acute;re in AH:).

In 1-2months I will buy a new PC and chances are that I&acute;m out of here as well then.

Regards
    heartc