OK so who is -boar-?!...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by By-Tor, Jun 17, 2002.

1. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Well we know, who likes simulation doesnt cheat. Simple as that.

I hope others would find some other game to play.

About tweaked cockpit. Why has someone done this to FH developers? Is this leak from someone designing cockpit?

2. ramzey

ramzey Well-Known Member

cokpit cheat was reported to developers many monts ago.
    Same time cockpit was sended to nicae

all that was not created last monts, i sav cleaned back view on hurri cockpit 1,5 year ago, when v.2,76 was supported on FH

3. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

This is an old hole in the development of Warbirds. I've heard of it even before FH was created and there are threads in the WB3 forum speaking of it.

They had this one for a future feature that would allow people to have custom cockpits. They've decided to put it aside because someone found out they could have transparent cockpits using a certain color (the exact case of this cockpit shown by -blue-). The difference is that iEn doesn't allow "modifications" on the WB client. In other words, if they see in the logs someone is using a tweaked cockpit or WB client, they'll notify the player and, if he keeps using it, he's banned. The problem here is that you can always create a new account and log in as nothing ever happened.

I'd say that, if the subscription to the FreeHost was controlled by someone, perhaps we could ban the cheaters and make it hard on them to get back into the arena.

4. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Can you argument this? Coz I've flown with odi lotsa times, have seen him kill, and there's nothing strange to it, why does it always come down to cheating when someone kills another? This isn't Counter-Strike! I mean, why is it so hard for some of you to understand that Promet and Odi don't care about the circumstances of a fight, they will never avoid it, regardless how much E you have, and yes they have the possibility to blast you to smithereens if you make a mistake, they're not the only ones, maybe boar cheates, but I'm sick of people calling odi or any other of my squad mates a cheater... I know these people and their personalities, I find it VERY hard to believe they'd cheat... what's the catch in cheating anyway... Did you think I cheat? If so that would be very nice compliment for I KNOW I don't cheat, and all of the sudden became expert aimers, how could you measure that? Could you compare that? Have you taken into accountance the possibility that someone restrarts training his aim offline, and then actually starts to have an uprated performance due to this? And I'd be very thankful if you would give me those names in a private message, so I can investigate for myself... But in the meanwhile, Belgian's law and constitution is based upon some rules, of whom "Noone is guilty until he has been proven so [for a court of law]" makes part.

greetz, Zembla

5. Prometeo

Prometeo Well-Known Member

1st: names and evidences please. Any cheater will be banned from JG13. You have my word.
    Otherwise may the shame cover you: it you accuse you should mention real facts, not just connections that your brain allows you to judge "unbelivable".
    You're offending a whole squad by exposing stupid and undocumented suspitions: unless you produce evidences you need to excuse to all of us.

2nd: JG13 is a squad of active players who spend much efforts to improve their skills. Besides that, our honour code is very strict and we don't admit any derespectful behavour.
    Odi's abilities do not depend on any copkit. I often fly D1 from him when he performs those terrific killing sequences, and I know the reasons why he kills. Just like anybody who's been flying close to him for a while, squaddie or not.
    Right now he's away on military duty, and that's the reason while I'm talking for him. Normally he could blast you 10/10 in duel so you could exactly understand why he can achieve results you don't, without flaming here.
    Differently from 302nd - wich you like so much - a cheater would be automatically banned from JG13 under any circumstances. Pilots were actually kicked for much less.

Watch your words

Best regards

Prometeo
    JG13 Loki's Kinder - Hela Jasta

Last edited: Jul 4, 2002
  6. -smoke

-smoke Well-Known Member

I have known Odi for quite a while- in fact I recruited him into JG13 in our Red Baron 3D division a few years ago- and I feel I need to come to his defense here. Bizerk, quit speculating and get some proof. He was one of the best in RB, and is now one of the best in WB IMO. I know for a fact that he took the time to learn both games, instead of simply showing up and downloading a hack. In fact, he should take it as a compliment to his skills that you claim he cheated. Odi is definitely not the kind of person to use hacks or cheats: he is one of the most helpful and kind people I have met online to date.

Bizerk, your accusations are offbase here- show us some proof before taking this public, please. Making unfounded accusations does not help in uncovering the real cheats of the game.

{JG13}Smoke

7. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

and what kind of proof would you like??? thier were quite a few others that noticed this about odi. i would think that it is kind of funny that for awhile perhaps a month or a little longer, he was performing these spectacular shots. and then he was back to normal. perhaps, he grew bored of using this transparent cockpit or what ever it is called. hey don't get me wrong. i like odi also, i just found it funny that over night he could shoot me from under his plane!! at an impossible angle!! and also perhaps this tweak/hack might have been past on to others, and told not to use it to much incase some get suspicious. and, don't say watch you words. last i knew this was a forum for open discussions. do you think i would do this just to f--- around?? hell no! i am not that kind of person. i am simply stating my case and opinion. and at the time that all this occured, i wasn't the only one suspicious! now i can see you defending your friend and squadmate, as you should. but you are forgetting one thing, i too consider odi as a friend, i have flown with him in the past as well as flown against him. and i really hated having to say these things. proof, what kind of proof would you like?? if any others with any balls want to step up by all means please do. but i don't blame you if you don't.

now go get in your aircraft, and i'll see you up. either as friend(red) or foe. and if you want to chat, please keep it in a pleasant tone in the arena. and i will continue this discusion.

bullet

8. -boar-

-boar- Active Member

This is cute, but this is WRONG!!! :D :D :D Yes, I go HO rather often, but I always observe opponent's position. If I see him aiming his guns on me, I DO evade. If I see him miss even a part of a second to aim properly, I shoot myself. Nevertheless, that method hasn't saved my mug from a 12.7mm bullet yesterday ;) ... PK is PK is PK is PK ... :D :D :D

9. Prometeo

This only shows that you're not the only one who is jealous of others' performance. Three suspicions do not make an evidence.
    Unless you're beliving in stalinistic/mcarthystic methods, equal to middle age civilization level. Evidently your development stopped there.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH again
    This seems the only thing you can produce.

Freedom is always limited by other's one. Using a free forum for offending people by accusing them without having any evidence is not exercising own rights, but harming other's.
    For instance, if I say "in my opinion you're a f****** s** of a b****", I'm offending you by epressing my opinion. And, how possibly you can understand, it should not be allowed.
    This is pretty obvious actually. Indeed any law system (yours included) contains reaction to this kind of aggression (try to search for the word "slander" in a vocabulary, if you have one).
    More: you throw the suspicion on an entire squad, without having balls enough to make names here.I'm still waiting for them.
    So I confirm: watch your words. You're having an offensive behavour and giving a big contribution to the degeneration of this community.

look at point 1 again

I'm not friend of any cheater, differently from you.
    If any cheating would occour in my squad I had no choice but banning the cheater or withdrawing myself.
    If a cheater will ever be caught in our squad this would be immediately posted in this forum.
    So really I never defended odi if i knew he was a cheater.
    But there are other pilots (whose names you haven't balls enough to mention) who can't tell you what they think of you.
    Still waiting for those names.

Blue said that cheated copkit is checkable by logs.
    Do it and I'll be the first to excuse with you, if you're right.
    Waiting ...
    It's the least you can do now. I hope you can realize it.

It's my use to be as polite as I can to anybody I communicate with.
    Still - I'm sorry - I don't want any pleasant conversation with a person offending my squad that way. More when I know how wrong he is.
    You're very unpleasant to me.

Best regards

Prometeo

PS: If ever I'm waiting some eplaination from 302nd poznanski.
    Since blue is one of their members, there is no reason to belive that he's accusing his quadmates for nothing.
    So: who are the cheaters in there ?
    Who has received that copkit ? from who ?
    If you guys have a bit of self-estimation this is the moment for a good clean up IMO.
    Let people know everything about this, since you're involved that deep in it.
    Your silence is one more bad surprise to me.

10. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

I actually know 1 person who is cheating sometimes in 302. But this is how things look like: 302 is rather a bunch of buddies, most of us know each other from RL and from 1st Polish FH (4 or 5 of us also flew together in EAW on MSN Zone... more than 4 years ago!). So you can see it would be sometimes hard to get rid of such person from a squad, we can only try to convince him not to do it. Btw this person I'm talking about never used hacked cockpit or anything like that to build stats or to ruin sb's game. He's more of a big child who does it for fun. Of course I'm not trying to justify him, but there is not much we can do about it (Btw Rgreat knows that he is cheating too...). Maybe there were a couple of pilots who tried transparent cockpit in 302 just as Blue but I don't know about anyone else who is cheating on regular basis.
    As for me I never cheat, never did and never will. Gee, I even keep out of Me262 and La7 :D

11. Prometeo

Time to know admins' opinions about this issue. Isn't it ?

Best regards

Prometeo

12. ramzey

ramzey Well-Known Member

whats thats rush about?

admins are not blinde, they know about bugs, chaet, cheaters
    this topic have 110 posts, did u think they not read them?
    Admins know where from come thats shit

if, and when admins will be ready, they post somthing about that all.

ban for cheater are not a method to fix that problem, we must wait for another brilliant aik's solution.

13. Zembla JG13

Quite a few others, 2 is quite a few, I mean that's a contradictio interminis, and what kind of proof we'd like, something we can do something with, because you're just saying eye-witness things, but it's like you're describing the car accident that happened around the corner and you could only hear, that you are describing, who sais he needs that cockpit? I know he can do those deflection shots without this cheating cockpit, and even then, it is very lame to start speculating when he is at the army for such a long period, what could he possibly do to defend himself... but as you know, cops often say: "witnesses are the most unreliable evidence you can imagine in a court of law" of course thisisn't a court of law, but we do check the evidence and investigate it with a sortalike view. And when was he back to normal? I mean, he still does those shots, maybe he was just back to normal in those days that you were inactive due to a broken stick or other difficulties that witheld you from being online active such as I'm witheld right now...?

greetz, Zembla

14. fuhrer

fuhrer Well-Known Member

Indeed. You guys have "stolen" the thread arguing with bullet and left the main issue on the side. We need to know what the FH team will do about it. If not, this whole discussion is pointless as I stated before.

@bullet

Wait until Odi comes from his military duty and then you two or both squads can open a *NEW* thread and fight each other for as long as you want :D While that doesn't happen, what about we focus on solving this problem that affects reds and golds? :help:

Thank you for your time! :D

15. Zembla JG13

hmmm, somehow I've got he feeling you're not an admin fuhrer, or am I wrong? Any discussion will eventually get stuck on a side track, and that is logical, actually our discussion isn't so much besides the point, just change the "boar" in the topic header to "odi" he has people accusing him of the very same sin...

greetz, Zembla

16. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

i will bring this topic up again when odi returns, and will talk with odi personally. enough said !

17. Prometeo

Bullet you really miss everything that makes a man out of a human being: balls and brains.
    I'm still waiting to know who are the cheaters in JG13.
    I'm still waiting to see evidences.

Best regards

Prometeo
    JG13 Loki's Kinder

18. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

promet, i once held you in high regard. but since you went and said some pathetic things in a personal message to me, and then squelched me. with out even letting me reply. i lose all respect for you at this time. now about nameing names. i will and i am not even sure if he is or was in your squad. remember mikado?? thier is one for you. thier was one called presly as well. i never said it was your whole squad. i like your squad and some pilots, zh i hold in high regard, crimson zembla apocps asgar and even haupt when he doesn't whine to much. and even you promet as well as odi. but now odi and not you. but, i will not take back my words! because i have seen what i have seen. thier is no way i can prove it. it would be nice to hear FH admins opinions on this, and if they can truely detect this and other tweaks/hacks. you are squelched as well now promet. so grow up please! this is the last time i will post in this thread. i have explained enough.

bullet!!

19. -haupt

-haupt Well-Known Member

Dont steal my kill and i will not complain/whine.
    :deal:

20. rivet

rivet Well-Known Member

If I would start to count all people who killed me from incredible positions half of FH pilots would be a cheaters.
    So what can I say? Read Kamasutra! You will discover many new things about positions :shuffle: