OK so who is -boar-?!...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by By-Tor, Jun 17, 2002.

1. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

cc i reported it to ivan (or was it aike?) and to exec. (cant remember if i sent the file along to the developer). the file wasnt even opened here on my pc, and im happy about that :)

exec said they already knew about it, but didnt give any promise. hmmm.... it should have been worked out by now :dunno:

2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

lol rivet, kamasutra, indeed many great positions ;) hi haupt, i still say that con was fair game. and if i recall correctly that con looked as if he was getting the upper hand on you. so do you or dont you like it when a friendly helps out?? and you were pirado at the time. i don't complain about other cons coming in and taking my kills, unless it was blatantly obvious. example- a con with black smoke ditching at a red (the only side i fly on) field, or a flaming con etc. now if that con has just a regular smoking engine or leaking fuel, and it looks like i am in trouble. hell yes, please any fellow red, jump in and finish him. i do enjoy returning to base :) so please dont take it as a major insult.

3. -haupt

-haupt Well-Known Member

I was engaged before you, he ran away with me on his tail. He attacked the field and started a low alt fight then we both kept shooting at him and his center fuel got on fire.
    As soon as i noticed he was on fire and deadly damaged i broke off and you kept shooting him to assure that it was going to be your kill. To be fair you should disengage as soon as u knew he was finished so then we could discover who really got the kill. But you kept shooting a dead plane to assure your kill. Its kill stealing.

You may say why do i think it was going to be my kill? Well the fact we have is our guns accuracy %. Yours is 10%, mine is 14%.

But just the fact that u kept shooting a dead plane (center fuel on fire and was no risk for anyone since it was only you and me there, u didnt need to keep shooting to save someone) is enouth to show that its kill stealing.

I would say lots of thanks if uyou had helped me but actualy u didnt. So ur post looks pathetic.

4. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

ahhh haupt, i made sure that plane was going to go down and not ditch on a red field as that was happening quite often. even with the plane flying in flames and no wings. i do not purposely steal kills. and accuracy% mean sqwat! go shoot a hangar some and see your accuracy will raise alot. and if memory serves me correctly, you went gold right after that purposely looking for me. and went down twice. it seems to me your a poor sport! and quite possibly more pathetic then i. if only you could see all the cons that have been taken from me. but i don't complain about it. i seem to remember you moving in on more then a few that were mine as well. and what have i said?? absolutely nothing , i just make sure i don't fly when your around and my same color. my motto is and will always be "if it's not red, then it's dead !!!" anyhow get over it, its only a game!!

5. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

S! All!

First of all thanks to my squad mates it makes warmth the heart to state and confirming that the force of the 13 is in its harmony.

For all others discussions about cheats ect. i have only 32 hours every week for dismissal (hope it's the right word) and i don't want vaste some of them for read and reply to stupid accusations without proofs.
    All cheat accusation will have for result a smile here, glad to see that my skill is so good that good fliers like bullet think it's cheat.
    I'm in army most of times, and that give me some vacantions where i have the opportunity to clear my mind and have fun with my hobbies where i put allways WB and ofcourse JG13 friends, training make my fly stile better and my aim better too...be away make them worse, so here is explained why my skill has decreased so much in the last months.

I have all FH softwares for change WB skins and cockpits, i could make spits yellow, La5 red and why not P39 pink! but i dindt!
    Most of my free time go helping and making little tutorials for ppl that would make something too.
    I'm working (when i have the time) for upgrade this game and make it better, so why should i use stupid things for what? have more kills? no thanks i have already enought of them and anyway i have no idea of how is possible cheat.

Bullet i give you the occasion to give your excuses to me and to the JG13 squadron and be again friends or put here facts that show you'r right.

If not as JG13 Oberst. X.O. i will have to ask you to never post/write again accusation or claims about JG13 pilots.

Mi sono sinceramente rotto i coglioni!

6. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

i was claiming non other then you odi, and speculated that you or someone else might/may have passed this information along. as blue said we are only human, so it is possible for information of these hacks from you or some one else to leak out. and since you have all FH sofwares perhaps FH should be a little more careful of who gets this information. i stated that others such as mikado or presly and even boar, and perhaps krutoy(who is new to me) have used the clear cockpit or other enhanced tweaks for thier own satifaction. which would mean cheating. and odi, i found it and still find it funny that you could hit anything at the angles you were at and i was at, quite possibly maybe beefed up guns as well. thier are your names and whether i am friend or foe. it makes no difference. you went from good pilot to incredible all of a sudden, and then back again. how the heck does that happen. atleast rgreat tells us when he is testing an aircraft or going to use the foo when he come into the arena. that is fair for an FH developer to do atleast. and it would be nice to hear from the aike on this matter? i will not post in this thread again. i have made my accusations. i could be wrong, but i think not.

bullet

7. Odisseo

My leack of english make explain how i can hit planes from different angles hard.
    I can remember your accusation, it was when the old quake map was out, i tok off with promet, dralex and few others in 190 A8 for attack F15 and in less than 3 minutes i killed 5 cons, and some min after others 3.
    Or in G2/R6 where i got 11 kills sortie in less than 10 min or when i cleared a field alone (was F22) from 5 P51 in a close furball when promet was imbound on JU52, or when i got my kill sortie record in F6F killing 12 planes all over a field in a roll...there are no explains for that, is aim and shot.
    Perhaps it can be useful to know that mine hobbies are the shooting with rifle to 300 meters, the dart game and other games where aim is needed.
    I don't need to see the enemy for hit him, i know already his speed and position even if hide by cockpit, i immagine his actual position and when my isntinct say shot i open the fire and "bom" enemy is killed.
    I trained promet as well when it was newby and ofcourse he lernt this tactics also, myb is for this that he's sometimes called cheater too.

Sometimes i can do everything, sometimes i wonder why i can't anymore...that's the luck that came and go.
    Btw bullet my streack record was done by KI43 where in's needed those tactics, but where T&B only can kill enemyes and it's with the help of promet and others pilots from JG13 that covered me that i got 97 planes ONLY kills streack without hmacks.

About FH softwares, they'r only for upgrade the game and help others with cockpits and skins, nothing else, is now 2 years that i'm member of this comunity and cheat is out of my vocabolary.

Don't know what happend in the rest of the world, but at least here, peaples words have a value and it's respected.

8. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Yup, Odi is one of the Greatest of FH. He only has to work on his overgrown ego :p (not everyone that shoots you down does it because he is warping, cheating, vulching or anything else, Odi ;))

9. Odisseo

It becomes difficult to accept it, but now1 time on 10 I come killed with multiple hits, most of times it happend by fuel fire.
    Most of times i warn someone he's warpy i'm on his 6 waiting he copy and disengage for rtb and relog.
    About warps, nothing's badly than fly and fight being carefull and heard 1 ping and check on report "you got 12 x 20mm" ect.
    or avoid someone from HO and check him shoting in air in total opposite direction and heard pings.
    I had, as some others done, lots of works on my ISP for have the better connections to FH and the reply "sorry but relog can't help" make me overhead!

If i have a bad connex i fly buff only, not because i fear to get bored by warps, but because i don't want ruin the fun of ppl that have better connex on this moment.
    Take more attention on my claims on chan 100, 1st time i notice it nicely or in private channel, after 2nd time i get angry.

10. -haupt

-haupt Well-Known Member

I give one word to define you bullet: pathetic.

11. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

i dont know if he cheats, but he knows like few others how to use p39 vs 109.

12. gahis

gahis FH Sound Developer

Ive flow with boar, and he does not cheat that I can see, hi shits are D2 away, no UFO moves, most peeps just think he cheat cause he is good

13. -boar-

-boar- Active Member

All praises should be forwarded to xexexe :) He is unbelievable in a P-39 :D That forced me to take some painful lessons from him :p and now I know P-39 a bit better ;)

14. Prometeo

Prometeo Well-Known Member

LOL civilization level: 11th century :ass:

15. BarT

BarT Well-Known Member

oh men 'tis thing fucked up

as i'm 302 i have to say the truth:
    i was flying on cheated cocpit for one day (my second tod in life) but blue told me it's no the way to learn flying and I deleted it.

and i won't say the name of cheating 302s pal because AFAIK he can cheat, he has everything to do that (all editors, programs from WB) but he's not doing it
    AFAIK :director:

as for me i feel definetly not linked with cheating

ps:i wasn't writing about it as I was working on propane/freone cooled CPU:)

16. tipiss

tipiss Well-Known Member

I hope that you realize that now everybody thinks or knows that the 302 cheats!!! Every kill your gonna have, players will think you cheated!

And the sad part of this is cause of all you cheaters the rest of us who just work hard for our stats streaks etc. etc... are gonna be considered cheaters too.

By not giving us the names of the cheaters you are put in the same bag now!

17. Usling

Usling Well-Known Member

... I feel really sad , about thing i have to read here ,... i remember i was flying an sortie an half year ago .. i saw a singel f4f high somewhere i was faster coming to con from low 6 ... it was not moving and it was alone there .. i was closing up fast ...D10 ... D8 ..D6 .. and from d5 and it make a really hard turn , just like he had seen me , but he never could had seen me , at least not in this f4f at low 6 .. i was surpriced , the idea that cockpits maybe could be modifiet comes to my mind , i sayd to odi (we was mostly flying together this evening)that this cant be right , he never should have seen me ... he answered it must be a six call from another , well odi was not there at this time , and i swear there was no any other red around ...

most times i give a s**t if anyone tell´s me that this,he,she,it is a cheater , cuz .. before i came into WB i was flying for more than 3 years .. and nearly everyday for hours Red Baron 3D ..i was trying to be the best there , and i think i was succesfull more or less , could handle 2 or 3 somethimes very well , and also comes out as winner somethimes from <4:1 situations.. if anyone had a problem with anyone, it was solved in a fair Duell...only a few ppl made me really trouble .. those who was flying like me , every day and for hours n´hours (wasted some time of my life, i know)
    only some weeks before i leave Red Baron to fly here i was accused to use cheats ..from a well known guy called "Whiteace".. respected from many .. and many belive him
    once he said im a cheater , i tryed to defend myself on our Forum , post´s like "if Whiteace say u cheat it must be true , he is an expert in spoting cheater´s" makes me more and more pissed , i saw just 2 or 3 cheaters in 3 year´s , the rest was problems with connection and lagg , but i could not proof i was not a cheater , how should i ? , i had enough problems to say anything with my bad english .. all i know i ask myself why i try to play serious and with this code of honor we had in Red Baron .. when one guy say something that was complete wrong ..and 20 ppl belive it .. i had no idea why i should play it any longer ..

I dont give anything if someone say anyone is a cheater , before it is not proofed, and everyone should do the same , and should be carefull who u call a cheater without any hard proof , at least everyone will loose a lot of fun , i already saw this years ago , thats why i am here now , and .. dont start such s**t here ..

different is now this with 302th .. we see this screenshots and 302 members say its true that they use(d) it , you should post the name

Well anyway , after RB i dont take any online sim to serious , but i dont like it to be shoot down from anyone with such an advantage when i fly here ...but at the very end i take it as a challenge , as long it is only this Cockpit ,and not a 360° firing gun , or 7,62mm explosiv that ripp both wings off , i was already killed in an 88 after 4x12.7 mm that blow my tail off , was this also a cheat `? i hope admins working on this problem its absolutly nessecery before u think about new planes or debuggin... what is a bigger bug than this security hole ...no one can be sure to be killed legal , and anyone who just fly dam good , have the problem that he might could be called cheater , and thats is not fun at all ..

ahh had just some time to bring my 1 Euro in ..
    sry for bad english

MfG -Asgar

Last edited: Jul 9, 2002
  18. -boar-

-boar- Active Member

Yes, this does happen really often. And there is no sense to accuse any squad, but not others. I asure you, my practice showed up a LOT of pilots missing rear art view. How could I claim that? Just from my hunting tactics nature. When I did my multimillion score nearly 60% of kills were from low 6, an opponent should have not seen me. And, attention! Up to 20%!!! of lonely planes that had no chance to notice me or be warned of my attack made a break turn in a very timely manner... HOW??? -- this is the question :) So, this is my opinion: there is absolutely no proof that a person, accusing someone of a "glass" back art, does not use the same trick himself :D :D :D Believe me, 20% -- it is way too much! Most of all I like F3F, F4F, F6F behaving this way, the situation gets its clearness instantly ;)

Unless FH admins start to check cockpit art integrity, all discussions on that issue -- pure flaming.

19. moskit

moskit Well-Known Member

I just thought.. sometimes, when i see con attacking me from long 6 diving below out of my back sight i wait making kinda countdown, say, d20..d19..d18.. till d5 and then make a maneuver to force him pass by and then attack him. I guess it looks like I have no cockpit :)
    (It isnt true of course, and many of you know that exactly :) )

20. -boar-

-boar- Active Member

That's why CRC check from the server would be the only evidence and option. Have no idea, why it isn't done so far. Anything else -- just pure speculation.