PROOFS of cheating

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Ricedd_EEB, Jul 14, 2005.

1. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I have to say that when I saw Israel on TA I felt sorry for him too, although he interrupted our training. I don't know if he's 9 or not and frankly I don't care but I do think he should be given a chance. If he won't change anything about his attitude we can always ban him for good. The only problem imo is that it's not really up to us to decide.
    Oh well nevermind, after all I'm the kind of guy u see in movies - one that caught a bad guy but lets him go because he feels sorry for him - duh!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005
  2. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

My opinion is: If you give a second chance to all who cheat, every guy with bad behavior (and find a way to cheat) will surely do it, he knows he will have 2nd chance if he come here and argue...
    Some time ago the "9 year old child" was ditched and shot by his 3 o´clock in vibora´s plane (but the great vibora didnt record track :rolleyes: ). Thats why i dont feel sorry, if you know something is wrong and you go ahead and keep doing, you should pay for it.
    We cant judge pilots here acording to age...

just my opinion

3. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Doesnt matter if they are 9 or 90, fuck em. if they cheat and get banned for it, fuck em. I dont think there is any room for 2nd chances, especially when it is well know that theyve been banned once before. ive said it before, ill say it again, fuck em.

4. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

so u prove what? and: who cares? any news else?? for sure: if i find bugs i post it to devs but not in this forum. abuse? normal on fh, cheat? possible and used. i have my break and play another game at least until i collect enough nerves to play that funnyless wb here again, maybe i use a cheat too cause noone will realize it i do and if - noone cares for it.

god-, home- and honourless server ;)

ps: please dump my reputation, i give a shit on it :D

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005
  5. tigrao

tigrao Well-Known Member

hi all ok, stop discussion we BANNED TIGRAO AND ISRAEL NOT PLAY MORE NO PROBLEM. GOOD LUCK FOR ALL ! :cheers: GOOD PLAY.

6. runewd

runewd New Member

How bank tellers are trained to spot fake money

:fly2: How bank tellers are trained to spot fake money

Tellers are trained to spot fake money, how?

They are shown notheing but real money. When a fake comes through, it sticks out like sore thumb

After a few million hours in FH you can spot them as fast as it takes teller to say " Humm, hold on a sec." ​

Once someone asked an oldtimer about cheats here. I about 2 seconds he typed out a list of 6-8 names, lol. i said dam, he right, i dont think he missed any 1. everyone lol. ​

I had to retract most acusations of cheats. After i flew gold a few times, killed 3 red before i had my gear up, dam! 2 burst, 39x 20mm in him. 1 burst kills, how easy. Thus the term, "cheat Plane", "All golds cheat, its automatic, your in gold superplane." and so on ....​

Most those tracks i seen are just "admin defult cheats" If a friend
    gets into wb's I recommond "fly gold for awhile, then someday we'll take off training wheels when your ready. Then you step up to reds, then you have a sense of accomplisment, of workin a kill. Like bringing in a sail fish, work him over." ​

But there is a small percent that do. And have respectively earned
    the infamous title of "you freakin cheat get away from me" I would not name names, and possable error would be recless. But their Shamless King is "xela" ​

I call cheat when; All week you have your proven ACM's that work like dive stright down in F4U from 15k with a good 500mph clip. No plane will stay with ya, you get a lot of "where u go f4u, come back?"\​

But every now then,he will skip out of his group-therape early. And
    after you dive 15k-1k and 550mph, u see that this con is still there! and at d1-d2 shoot ya, just say "F u xela, get away from me". Or you be in a HO, both at full E, and as soon as you pass each other, and if you turn your head fast enough, you get to see it. A reverse direction at full speed. And now he at d1-d2 on ya, blast away....his mouth. Just agree that he is your idol and be in awe, and he go bother somone else. ​

I once said, " I Just want to learn from you, how? you are the Mastery of ACM. Please?" he replyd "Whats ACM?" followed by a bunch of,lol's. Now thats a natural Ace, he never even heard of the term! yet, he mastered them all. Long live the King!​
    Has anyone heard from Kingwingnut? I hope they didnt lock him up again. I tryed to tell him..... I think you need to start breakin the pills in half[/INDENT]

1 person likes this.
  7. wanabe

wanabe Well-Known Member

Hey man the thread is about cheating...why you attacking this guy? I think you are the one with a problem dude.

I looked at the tracks and it's obvious that there are 30mm coming out of rear ottos of 110.

I remember a year or so ago f6f5 and f4f were removed because of some uber complaining. And the LA5FN was pulled from RPS for fricken 6 months over uber whining.

WHERE ARE FUCKING DIPSHIT ADMINS NOW WITH THIS 110 OTTO BUG?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SONS A BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. wanabe

wanabe Well-Known Member

I agree the il15 is definitely overmodelled, but the SPIT? Come on...you can't be serious.

9. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

was fьr ein kindergarten... lol

10. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

every plane turn better and is faster than your plane, it's normal :mafia:

btw: u fly spit IRL that u know that this plane is overmodeled? :rolleyes:

11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Spit handles the same regardless of whether its tank is full or empty. In a Spit you can immediately start T&B with the most maneuverable fighters right after take-off. That doesn't seem right.

12. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

sure
    but why dont u scroll back and see what he posted in reply for my non-aggresive post?
    THIS IS ONLY REPLY FOR HIS AGGRESION!

i didnt start this, so why dont u mind ur own business?

for the rest of the post, nc

13. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Well it is easy to see from how many have posted in this one particular thread how out of hand it is. All I can really say is many know about the strange and wierd crap that happens here be it either a bug or obvious hacks/cheats. Three groups here, 1, are the ones who have seen these abuses, 2, obvous ones who have seen it and are still in denial, 3, and the defenders of the abusers and cheats. Not all use these bugs and cheats but, it is sure plain to see they are on the increase. FH is infected with these abusers and it is spreading like wildfire. For the ones that are in obvious denial, well.. all I can see is you will see the light or succumb and join forces with the abusers to gain the cheats yourself. good luck all honest flyers. see you else where.

bullet

14. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

@biz: Could you pls name few on-line games that doesn't have cheaters? Any?

15. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

100 points, tere is none i know. fully agree.

16. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

my wordґs torsti, cheater who cares?

17. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

every nation and every onlinegame has those human undermodeled persons present, it is like a flu, not worth to discuss them. thats what those brainless losers need, a "talk about them".

18. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Bullet, you say this every week.... but u are still here. You dont fly online..... but you are still here.

Im beggining to think that you Cant find anything else to play, if you could, u probably wouldnt be here.

Do you self a favour... if you say your going to leave, then do it. dont continuously make yourself look like an idiot coming in here complaining about how shit the game is, and how ur not going to play it anymore. Seriously bro, its getting old.

19. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

@airfax, I'm sure most do. But if I compare FH to ien old warbirds 2.77 and even the newer versions of warbirds which are on par with iL-2 FB as virtual eye candy. They are much less so. Go into the latest warbirds 04/05 alot less wierd crap going on, and alot more difficult as far as skill goes, especially when alone which as most would remember how I chose to fly. but then again I have only tried flight sims unless you want to count chess and thier you can pretty much set up how the game goes before you start. iL-2 FB you join servers with set parameters that you should know before you enter. And I have seen glitches in iL-2FB too but nothing even coming close to WBFH.

@torsti, you son of a bitch! How dare you show your self in here after the shit you and crptom pulled a week or so ago prior to my last flights in here. Really funny how you guys ended up in my squad some how or changed its name and had my fellow pilots in it. and crptom is the pilot who I engaged on more than one occation where my aircraft mysteriously got nose heavy once I went to engage him and dogfight, how the fuck do you explain that shit!? I think you fellows have some pretty neat tricks up your sleeves and no normal combat manuevers or tactics. You torsti imho are average at best when it comes to dogfighting, crptom is a real decent stick, but i find lately he has some wierd things he can enable during a dogfight besides using an overmodelled 109 F or G. I did want to keep this as general as possible with out throwing names around but you just had to show up.

@helrza, if you don't like it, don't listen. yep I havn't flown since last week and I don't intend to return until I read many things have been fixed. Maybe I should have really listened to old turbo and went to dominate in 2.77 at ien with him. Your a decent stick hel especially in the hurrII but be careful, don't get to good because you'll start to have alot of wierd crap happen to you too (remember what I say you'll come to see this) unless your pretty computer savvy and know something I don't already know which isn't that hard to do because I don't do anything on computers except check mail , news, used to fly alot here, and some music recording. I have always flown fangs-out the best I can in an honest way but appearantly many here except the fact that hacks/cheats are ok no matter what level(ever increasing) maybe many here don't mind them because they have counter cheats. Your right it is getting old mate, but I will keep on letting the innocent new pilots that happen to stumble in here know what is going on and to be forewarned so it is thier choice to stay, leave or join a squad which will pass on the cheats and hacks so they can help ruin this once fine place/game too! <S>

bullet

Last edited: Jul 18, 2005
  20. torsti

torsti Well-Known Member

1. dont call my mother bitch
    2. i dont fly over a month
    3. i dont use cheats
    4. i learned especcially use the 109 from kugele and maybe u try use just one plane, too. then u fly it in a feeling, in sleep.

i think u are just pissed off cause something goes wrong on that server. i cant change anything on that.