See Only What You Want to See...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by squirl, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Hey bazza, cheer up, man. Open mindedness, well, at least a part of it is that you don't get upset by dickheads.

2. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

You can place me in the close-minded people. Yes, I know i am right, and I will defend my points, and if you want to me to change them, you better have a lot of good reasons and a big package of patience. And most people I see in this forum are like that, so don't try to call yourselves open-minded, you sorry bunch of hypocrites :p

1 person likes this.
  3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Oh, excuse me, Mister Wiseman. First of all, did i ever talk to you so you know i'm a dickhead? I don't think so. I just spoke to squirl. He, even being an asshole, at least tries to give some points and brings some arguments (if we can call them like that). But you... you just come here with an aura of almightiness, calling names to people you don't know, and saying they're closed-minded people. Well, at least i have some arguments to judge squirl. What arguments you have to judge me? That i have some green dots in my square. Wtg, you're very intelligent...

Second, i express my opinion as you do. You don't like it? Fuck off. But don't call me names without even having a single reasoning to fight my arguments. Again, you call me closed-minded? At least i have the ability to express myself (in your language, don't forget it) and give arguments (good or bad ones, i don't know, but i still do).

Third, if i'm a cocksucker for defending what i think, what the hell are you? A cocksucker too, as you're defending your point (do you have any, apart licking politicians' and squirl's ass?), but also a motherfucker because you insult me just for debating. Yeah, that's a proof of open-minded person, yeah...

Now, please, go to hell and fuck off, asshole. I'm tired of pricks like you that can't accept a debate.

4. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Just ignore these pussies. :rolleyes:

5. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

Let's use yours:
    I think your arguments adequately showed how "open-minded" you are.

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Fucking hypocrite you are. He called me cocksucker without even knowing me. I answered and now it's my fault... No wonder he likes you so much. You're the same kind of assholes. If you want to quote me, quote me correctly, because through my post i explained my reasons. You adequately quoted the parts that better suited your case. Like when someone asks you to answer and you adequately post turning the thread into other thing. At least i face you, and post my arguments.

Funny how you criticize me but not bazza, when i never talked to him, and i'm insulted by him. Don't loose him as friend. Your ass could get dry ;)

Btw, i never said i'm open-minded. You accused us to be closed-minded, and i said we're all the same. When did i say i'm open-minded?

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

See, there you go again :)

I was referring to the response you already gave before we even responded.

<Z>

8. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    If you pay attention, you will note I keep changin my mind. How the hell can my opinion count for shit when it is for one day and against the next?
    Anyway, good point. Squeaky wheels here aren't anywhere else though.... Only here, in some little textworld.

9. biles

biles Well-Known Member

I kinda thought the guy used the word cocksucker as biles mockery. I thought it was humour:
    A cocksucker elite.

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

cocksucker = cocksucker for me. If he wants to make a joke, use smilies. Like airfax, reuben and (sometimes) me do.

11. biles

biles Well-Known Member

No broz, you are wrong, totally wrong. Why? Well, because I, a member of the exclusive unimportantforum League Of The Cocksuckers says so.
    Wait, you are e member too. We ain't supposed to disagree, else everybody else maybe gonna be half right, damn you.
    :p

12. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Lol. But we already knew we were from the League. No need of a cocksucker to mess with the Cocksuckers. That's what made me angry...

:D

13. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Don't drag me into this, you bunch of sissies :D

14. Perdomo

I hate women :shuffle:

15. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

@reuben: We're the Drag Queens, so sorry for you :D

16. Perdomo

I hate drag queens too :shuffle:

17. Perdomo

I hate people in general :shuffle:

18. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I hate new posts every 30 seconds :D

19. Perdomo

I hate you, cocksuker :shuffle: :p

20. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

Let me get this straight:

You never said you were open-minded, but you disagreed with bazza when he said you are closed-minded...