See Only What You Want to See...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by squirl, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Great. That's another proof of how much you admire me. People quotes Einstein and Diogenes and other great people. You honour me quoting me. Thanks. Really.

By the way, check my own signature. Even a shitty online translator can help you understand it ;)

Btw2, you're again changing the thread subject to your own convenience. You suck as debater (if that word exists)

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Again. You insult us (me) without bringing a single argument.

[bazza mode] you suck, asshole, because....huh...just because....ermm, well, you know the reason. You suck....

No, don't deny me, that makes me angry, and i'll have to call you.... ermm, wait, i forgot how to use my own language....ermm, ah, yes, because you're a cocksucker. And stop it, or i'll tell my mom that you're...ehhh, what was the word? ah, yes cock...no, i already used that....mhhh, someone said something about licking asses, but my small brain couldn't catch it....

Ahh, i remember, ass licker!![/bazza mode]

3. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

It seems I am skillful enough to have defeated your argument without your knowledge.

Go ahead, try to say the same thing about me. People will see through that. Everybody saw your "disagree" debacle.

4. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

But I bet he's a great masterdebator :p

1 person likes this.
  5. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

or a masturbator for that matter :)

6. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I can't lick my own ass.

This bazza guy. He is not eloquent. I have gleaned only one point from the above series, of which, oh, btw, I agree with entirely.

He, I believe, believes this forum is a stump for a few bigmouths [or the cyber equivalant of em] to holler from, to monopolize conversations, dominate arguments, congratulate each other, eat too much nuts and berries and run out into traffic.

Anyway, this forum, the whole thing is democratic and I really like that.

Lottsa weenies here
    Lottsmore weenies neverlasted.

Kazza's posts are mostly ad hominem, he could write lots better, I have laughed already a couple times, just at the ad hominem, it could be betterized and then he could be a cocksucker.
    Oh, he said he didn't want to be.
    Howsabout a league of ones own, a league of bazza's, call it, a League Of Onan

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Defeated me? How? Was this a fight? I thought it was a debate...

What arguments you used to beat my arguments? You just said: See? i won.

But still nobody knows how....

8. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

You guys are full of estrogene. That's the reason for the "man tits", by the way.

9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

That's why we're so "receptive"

10. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Might be that broz would disagree, but that's just a feeling I get from reading these last 3 pages :D

<edit
    I forgot... I was supposed to quote -al--,
    where he writes the "M" word

damn and blast
    /edit>

11. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

nobody gets my jokes lately :( I suck :(

(but at least I don't lick ass :p)

12. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

yeah, you're not part of the Council [​IMG]

13. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

well The Council can lick my highly decorated ass :p

14. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

What you had said, was what I intended ;)

:p

15. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I gotta work 4 12 hour shifts at this place out in CHinatown. It is in a nice nieghbourhood, is middle class and sane. Not much trouble.
    There is this coulture of people living their that sees only what they want or expect to see and for no other reason than "Loss of face" being what could happen if procleiming, "Hey, I saw it. I got it. I understood."

Chinese guy normally I meet there and then he goes home after hitting a punch clock thingie. This time he called me on the phone, said he would be in in half hour or so. I could hear people laughing and the clink of glasswear, oh, I know what he is up to, he is killin some time, havin a meal and a drink. Well, that poor bastard, he works 12 hour days too. Whatever. See you later pal.

It was on day four. I was really lazy and was killing some time. I have a hideout I go to to kill time. I was bored and was doing nuthin, like I say, killin some time.
    I flipped open my laptop. Oh, there, a film! Maybe I watch a film for a while?
    Oooh, I will watch THAT one, I can kill some time with it.
    Well the film started and, nice and safe and warm in my hideout, well, it was a good film and 3 in the morning and I got time to kill.
    And it was a good film. So it ain't long before a got my most loved part cradled and my trowsers down around my ankles, and am sittin cross legged in front of my laptop, down a flight of stairs, with my fqavorite part bein flogged nicely, "Yeah," I figure, I can kill a half hour this way.
    Mmmmmm.
    Alone and happy now.
    Killin time.
    And then I hear a sound I have dreaded ever since I was twelve years old: The sound of a door opening.
    It was too late, there wasn't anything I could do, ten feet away and up some steps a bit, there is the Opening Door. I got my boner in my hand goin flap flap flap and the fuckin door there opens, no warning. And there I am, with my boner in my hand, flap flap flap.
    Well, what could I do. I had this thought whizz through my head, "Well, now you have done it, idiot. Shouldn't be jerking off at work, yer caught now, stipd stupid.
    Well, this guy pokes his head in there and it is the chinaman who was supposed to welcome me to the sight.
    he was supposed to come over at about 8 at night and now it is 3 in the morning and I have my cock in my hand and my fuckin pants around my ankles and am sitting all tangled up there and I look up and this guy is peering down at me. I am caught now. I am fired for sure. I mean, spankin the monkey at work? Isn't that an automatic death sentence or something?
    The guy, he peers down at me, with a squint.
    I am resigned. My proud manhood wilting faster than a freezing lettuce. The guy is peering at me with a pronounced squint. I am angry more than embarrassed.
    he looks at me, right at me and says, "How is things going?"
    And I say, with an angry edge, "Fine."
    And he is still lookin right at me and he says, Oh, good. Not to cold outside?"
    And I said, "No, it is fine."
    And he says, "Okay. See you tomorrow."
    I mutter, "Okay. Sure."
    And he closes the door softly and goes away.

Well, the big payoff is happennin on the film. I am wilted. I am caught like a fuckin twelve year old who didn't lock the bathroom door.

The guy didn't even blink.

I bet I would have done the same thing if I had opened a door and there was this guy with his fuckin pants down, I mean, what can ya say when ya walk in on a worker beating his meat furiously at 3 in the morning?::
    "How is tings going?"
    "Oh, good."
    "See you tomorrow."
    "Bye."

See only what you want to see, is fine, at times. Saves a lot of explainin and awkwardness.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2006
  16. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

you definitely rule :)

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

lmfao biles :D

18. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Probably the best story I've read in a long time. Thank you, Biles, thank you.

19. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Always knew you were a wanker, biles.

:p

20. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    S! Biles