See Only What You Want to See...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by squirl, Feb 17, 2006.

1. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

lol biles, your definitly a contender for the League of Onan :D

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

but you're not allowed to come in there either [​IMG]

3. bazza

bazza Well-Known Member

I think every guy is an exclusive member of that club broz, even you.

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I'd like to not be a part of it. That would be really good. All you have to do is lay down with your thingie out and... hop! someone did it for you. :)

5. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

I have been following this story for over one month now. Here is a brief timeline of the events since I created this thread.

(in order)

-12 hours of Saddam Hussein audiotape released to the public
    -Representative Peter Hoekstra reviews tapes, seeks interview with Georges Sada
    -Peter Hoekstra calls for the release of 35,000 boxes of information seized from Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom
    -Office of the Director of National Intelligence begins release of information
    -Information reviewed and posted on this website

The release of this information has already attracted media attention. Old stories have resurfaced as well; there was insufficient information when they were originally released.

Saddam Hussein/al-Qaeda Link, Russian assistance rendered to Saddam Hussein:

Story

Note: slow download speeds, translations not provided for some documents

"Abu-Zubaydah Statement on the Capability of al-Qaidah to Manufacture and Deliver Nuclear Weapons to the U.S."

"Russian report on American troop dispositions in the Gulf"

"SECRET MEETING WITH TALIBAN GROUP MEMBER AND IRAQI GOVERNMENT" -reason for caps not stated

"Terrorist training and manufacturing two unmanned aerial vehicles and speed- boats loaded with explosives in 2001"

"SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS DEPICT POTENTIAL PALESTINIAN TRAINING CAMP" -more caps

"Information Letter from the Iraq Military Intelligence Directorate about ANTHRAX; leaflets; American forces impersonation, and oil barrel trenches."

Random:

"Iraqi officers beating approximately 20 individuals for ordinary misdemeanors or the cursing of Saddam Hussein"

"Saddam Hussein attending a birthday party with children and women present"

"A Report on a Cartoon Character Called "Pokemon""

Remember, these items are from the Saddam-era Iraqi government.

These are only "the tip of the iceberg." There are literally millions of documents yet to be released.

6. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Squirl, I respect you for your attention to detail. I've also been following the developments.

If State had any sense, IMHO, they would be working to foster relations with Russia, because Russia should be our ally. Not at the expense of our "allies" in Eastern Europe, of course. To be honest, I am against our interference with "orange revolutions." There exists a balancing act.

Russia is not our biggest problem. There's this place called China, where most future laptops used by the US Mil (and State) are (or will be) manufactured. How did that happen? We are all Chinese now, and I am so happy :znaika:

What a disgusting spectacle...

I surrender!

But I didn't address the main issue. There are countries other than Iraq who definitely had closer ties to bin Laden than Sad Hussein ever had, countries who wholeheartedly supported the Taliban, yet today we support them.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  7. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Yep, Mandarin Ruled [People's Republic of] China is a threat.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  8. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

i gots

download hier, besser als Ami link

9. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

back ontopic

for spiunt and redant, who dont believe what they dont see:

us veterans tell their experiences on an antiwar march:
    "If you start looking at them as humans, and stuff like that, then how are you going to kill them?"

if you are too lazy to open the page - here are the revealing bits:
    on this last guy i had tears, sry

Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
  10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

So?? All this shows is that in war, many bad things happen and people do not usually act the way they should act. And I think we all knew that anyway.

11. biles

biles Well-Known Member

I think America's children are far stupider than they were in 1969.
    The kids, if they had a lick of collective sense, would be organizing, like they used to, but no....
    My kid, he is canadian and has much in common with his idiotic kin in the USA. he is just plain STUPID when it comes to events. head up ass, been there for years.

The fucker actually argued with me while playing fuckin COUNTERSTRIKE, when I told him he would be better off using a rifle instead of a pistol for long range shooting, he told me "This one is extremely accurate at long ranges, dad!"
    I was stunned.
    I have been shooting since I could walk. My son has never even SEEN a rifle or a pistol, I am serious, he isn't around weapons and never was. Yet he will argue with me about the efficacy of this fire arm or that one....
    Now this is similar to kids in the USA, they have been weaned on BULLSHIT.
    My son lives in canada and this country doesn't seem YET to want to take advantage of a STUPID generation of kids by starting an aggressive war, unlike the USA, where it seems there is a harvest of stupid kids used for foriegn adventures every couple generations.

I would suggest to new parent that you keep your kids away from television and video games. Take them hunting and fishing, show them what blood looks and tastes like. Have them carry a moose out of the bush, that is a taste of reality:
    You killed it, now you have to deal with it.

I love my son, but I also understand he has been manipulated.

12. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

these guys do not sound particularly intent on telling some grand stories. these are just little snippets of their daily life and the dominant attitude to the CNIs*.

this is probably 0.001% of all that remain silent about daily life as occupiers.
    (you could check the israeli soldier testimony project "Breaking the Silence" for a comparative situation - http://www.shovrimshtika.org/ A year ago this was a fringe exhibition in gallery. to cite: "The amount of testimonies we have gathered proves time and again that it is not a matter of ?exceptional cases? or ?stray weeds?. It is a dangerous phenomenon growing from day to day.")

*Casual Native Inhabitants

13. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

but IT IS true! at least it was when I was playing Half-Life with housemate! :)

but truly, i will make sure to have no TV/computer in my home when I have children!

My supervisor`s children (very fine and educated family otherwise!) have never been read fairy tales or childrens books! it is all DVDs - shreck, incredibles, etc.
    i think they might be severely handicapped for life! for me the distant memories on children books are like having a constant beautiful dream this morning!

14. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

i said once about alot of news on arabic sources that never make it to the western edition we read.

this is a huge archive on a site by two brittish guys (judging by the list of cooking recipes - of cypric and pakistani descendancy :))
    http://www.krysstal.com/#democracy
    They apparently follow alot of both major european and independent media and collect it in telegraphic style.

it is not only about Iraq.

"This large, political section looks at how the democratic countries of the world violate their own standards of freedom, self determination and human rights in their dealings with other peoples and countries around the world. Due to the large amount of information, the history covered is only from the end of World War II."

the page goes on and on...

there is no links to sources but one could easily google the names they cited.
    for example checking Dahr Jamail (an independent US journalist) one finds the full story on his own blog
    http://dahrjamailiraq.com/weblog/archives/dispatches/000196.php
    well, they guys up simplified a bit (he interviews a falluja doctor who tells the story)

15. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

this last interview with the doctor is quite astounding by the way!

here there are some links in english
    http://www.dahrjamailiraq.com/mideastwire/
    "MidEastWire.com Daily Iraq Monitor
    Despite the more than 500 Arabic and Persian news outlets reporting stories from and about the Middle East, there is currently no affordable means for English speakers to gain access to much of this content. Mideastwire.com aims to close this gap by offering a daily email newsletter of concise, translated briefs from and about the Middle East.
    Through a special arrangement with MidEastWire.com, we are able to reprint MidEastWire's "Daily Iraq Monitor" on this website. For more news from the Middle East, consider a paid subscription to MidEastWire."

http://www.dahrjamailiraq.com/mosaic/
    Mosaic features selections from daily TV news programs produced by national broadcasters throughout the Middle East. The news reports are presented unedited and translated, when necessary, into English. Mosaic includes television news broadcasts from selected national and regional entities listed on the right. These news reports are regularly watched by 280 million people in 22 countries all over the Middle East.

16. biles

biles Well-Known Member

in the game "counterstrike" the bodies don't pile up bigger and bigger and get eten by dogs and then start to stink. There aren't any fuckin civilians even, except for the 'hostages.'
    I cannot recall a FPS game that has civilians running around and getting in the way. I cannot recall a FPS game that even comes close to reality, the mess, the bad memories, the insanity, that warring leaves everywhere it touches.
    It is only a matter of time before someone with vengeance in their hearts detonates a plutonium device in the USA, and no, there is no need for cyclotrons to make such a device, all is needed is some plutonium and some tnt, combine the two and there will grow a cloud of death, a fallout that will touch all downwind of it.
    It is plain stupid to fight someone who will not give up and is impossible to defeat. The USA will NEVER defeat the arab world, NEVER. The world will end before that happens.
    THE FUCKIN WORLD!!!!!
    This affair isn't counterstrike, this is real and more and more young arabs are yearning for vengeance and they WILL have their vengeance, unless they are lined up and killed, like Jews were. I can see that sort of thing as a distinct possiblilty, except for the World Ending Vengeance, which would kind of cut short the Final Solution being attempting against the Muslim World.

I wish those stupid idiots would STOP this. I have many Muslim nieghbours and they are ALL, without exception, angry to the point of direct action. Muslims are like that. And they are EVERYWHERE, in my nieghbourhood and in yours. These are not a tiny people, like Jews, they are gonna be a FUCK of a lot harder to slaughter.
    And this is NOT about Iraq. The USA can repeat it endlessly, this is WAR against the Muslim World. THAT is how it is SEEN in the muslim world and THAT makes that view a REALITY and not to be brushed off.

17. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

amen!

in history it is full of precedents that tell us how this will go - as war ravages, more and more people will join the radical on both sides, the moderate that are the only able to stop it by calling for their brethren will become fewer and more dispaired at the worlds insanity.

war will grow and last ten years. then the anger and vengeance will be balanced by the desire for end of suffering. people will grow tired of war after it has engulfed their lifes for so long they do not remember why they fought it on the first place.
    then peace will come. with occasional skirmishes, in a land of rubble and tents.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2006
  18. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

from islam NOW news service

1 person likes this.
  19. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

all those witnesses are making it up!
    clearly there is a factual error!

they do not mention my rainbow hat! I always wear my fav rainbow hat when I go playing!

and more often than not i`ll be dressed in pink!

this is grobar (thanks to my new digital camera!):

[​IMG]

just before an attack (only german landbrot can stop this!)
    [​IMG]

a video (scary3.avi)

and finally my royal mail postman just before he disappeares for ever. he was a freak too. i love it when they still fight even in your stomach!
    [​IMG]

20. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@Biles

Ever tried a FPS game called Postal2?
    That's a game, developers say, you can finish without firing a shot... but you usually end up shooting at everything that moves.