Things that make me angry

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Broz, May 5, 2004.

1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Point taken. ;)

-glas-

2. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

oh thx :) anyway didn't tried it to cure hangover yet , but as were said , cold beer is the best medicine :)

3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

And what about mixing different alcohole sorts during one party (eg. beer + whisky/vodka + wine/vermouth)... I can't stop wondering about some effects of that. Somtimes i drink beer all night long ang get a huge hangover the next day. Last week I did mixed 4 sorts of alcohole (all in pretty quantities- 5 beers, half a bottle of champagne, 2 glasses of whisky and 5 or 6 shots of Vodka) and I was able to wake up and function normally the next day... life's amazing :D

4. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

well broz, you should expect answers like those that appeared

and .. eh np, anytime :)
    (ah broz, perdonas pero no pude pararme ;) - btw que mas has esperado de parte de nosotros? que yo dire "si si, broz tiene verdad!" .. verdad en que? todo que estuve dicho aqui pareco un poco absurdo -- pues he respondido en absurdo tambien)

@frog - we call it kefir too, and kyszka or.. podmasli; i think it even differs, anyway i like ky?ka the most

5. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

te respondo en espanol, si no entiendes algo, te lo digo en ingles. No esperaba nada, solo queria expresarme. hay muchos threads que me parecen absurdos, pero por respeto a los demas, si no me interesan, no posteo. Solo eso, respeto, porque yo no he ofendido a nadie expresando mi opinion. Eso es todo. Ojala lo entiendas.

In english, basically this:

6. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

entiendo y comprendo
    te has expresado.. ok, porque no.. tu cosa
    pero la discusion que fue despues fue absurda ;)

7. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Hey, what did I say before?!?

English pleeeeeease!!!!!! :p

And manoce, your just showing off now ;)

-glas-

8. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

And what about my "mixing" problem?

9. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

nah, i just used rare oppurtinity to practise my spanish - it doesn't happen so often .. so pls... (btw gracias, broz, por tu paciencia ;) ); anyway.. this is international subforum.. not english one

@frog -- sometimes you are just lucky ;)

10. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

@frog

i did that too , i mean mostly i drink only beer , and the next day , my head hurts so much i have to spend the rest day sitting in one place enjoying fine taste of few litters of coca cola. But sometimes i can drink beer + vodka or beer + vodka + wine (not cheap!! :) ) and the next day i wake up without any headache or sometthing. It's kinda weird ...

BTW any of you guys tasted "Sliwowica" in your life? If not , i can tell you this is "THE SHIT" :D when i first tried it , a small dose of that alcohol , i thought my mouth gonna explode in one moment, whoa it tasted great (i think it's made of plums) but it's strong as shit. And it's also illegal in our country ;) Uhmm i remember "thug" had a signature something like "I want to breathe fire" , well he would after he'd tasted "Sliwowica" :D

11. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Lucky? You can call a lucky man someone who drinks a bottle of vodka not having to face hangover the next day... drinking twice that amount of alcohole in 4 different types of drinks w/o consequences wasn't just luck... was a MIRACLE :D

12. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

slivovica is typical product of my region - like.. this is "our" drink ;)
    it is really made of plums.. good slivovica should not make you any pain.. you drink.. it cools.. and after sec or two it warms somewhere deep in throat with plum aroma in your mouth

mostly done homemade ;) or from own plums; every family on village is burning it (burning = distill)

13. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Yeah, so ive been told :rolleyes: :D

14. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

@manoce

yea but it's also very popular in our country, especialy in the southern parts of poland. When i drank it i only tasted it, i have a bottle of it at home but it's rarely used , only when some important guests are coming. Nevermind. When i tried it i just wanted to taste it, so i drank a little dose of it. Kept it in mouth for a sec and then swallowed. Maybe i did it wrong , should have been swallowed it first, but i didn't :) It paralised my entire head :D But it was worth it. Damn Sliwowica / Slivovica rulez! :)

15. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Slivovica, or Śliwowica as we call it in here is one of the dying-out arts of alcohole... good, homemade one rarely gets under 60% of volume :@drunk:

16. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

:).. real good slivovitz shouldn't burn ;) - and btw is not dying here :); i'll have to provide you with some good bottle one day

anyway.. i live close to poland..; culture is not so different

for me.. dying out art of alcohole is absinthe; only in few countries it is legal; here it is.. but amount of tujon is limited.. hell nevermind, i got recipe ;)

17. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

I'll have to go and visit Chech one day, just to taste this remarkable alcohol again :)

18. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

De nada manoce. La proxima vez que quieras que hablemos en espanol, solo tienes que lograr enfadarme de nuevo :p

About alcoholic drinks, i tasted the other day an alcohol from Poland, which had a pear inside the bottle (wasn't a simple pear liquor, but xxxxxx with taste of pear). I can't remember the name, but was damn strong. It was offered in a small glass by a friend, from a bottle that was given to him from a polish guy who used to drink 1, sometimes 2 bottles/day. I thought i'd die if i ever drink more than 5 glasses of that :)

19. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

oh.. no problema - cada y cuando querre ;)

20. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Żubrуwka :D
    If you can't see the letters above- it's pronounced zhoobroovka- Polish vodka with special receipe... best with apple juice (It's called "Bull in Appletreefarm" or "Apple cake" when mixed in a drink)... I've never went over one bottle of that also cause i always run out of apple juice before it and bought simple vodka and Cola to continue the party :( Shit happens :@drunk: