U.S. anti-missile station in Czech Republic / Poland

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by fatale, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Even before flintlock ban, ruling class outlawed metal farm implements in certain "trouble" sectors, like Okinawa.
    So...Okinawans developed "karate" martial art using "bare hands" and simple wooden farm tools that were allowed by the ruling classes.

3. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Yeah. Other subject tribes in other empires also had restrictions placed on them in similar manner and reacted to those restrictions similar.

Uktimately, armored soldiers with swords have an advantage over of peasents with 'iron fists...' this is why armies were armed with weapons. Always.
    But in single engagements, whoa. Must have been heartwarming for villagers to see Jonny Hero unhorse a tax collector or bandit and stomp him. Heartwarming until the guy's regiment showed up a couple days later.

Karate is fine when you don't have arrows piercing you, cavalry horses stomping you, pikers poking you and Guys With Swords gutting you. Look s cool in the movies too.
    :rolleyes:

Of course, many of those arts required men to learn how to use standard weapins too. I belive Kung Fu and Ti Kwondo students actively train with weapons..... Those guys must have been truly terrible to face in battle.

Hell. What am I saying? Anyone who can survive a mellee attack nekkid, armed only with his pointy fingers, must have been a terrible thing to face.

A lone man walking accosted by a couple bullies, I supopose, could have a very nasty suprise

High school:
    I saw a guy standing in a room. He was New in our school, our neighbourhood.
    You know, a newcomer, just getting introduced to local boys. New to the nieghbourhood, you know.
    Party.
    He was in a parlour, what we in canada call the 'living room' you know, the room in a house you would entertain guests...
    He was standing a cieling fan keeping cool. Sweet smile on his face, looked like he was day dreaming or something,
    La la la. La la la.
    You know.
    Nine foot ceiling. He was a little drunk. He stood there, under the ceiling fan and with hardly a visible movement, Lal la la. La la la, his foot appeared where the ceiling fan was and dinged the lamp glass. DING! I swear to god the rest of his body didn't move. he was perfectly still. DING!
    It was quietly dramatic, only a few guys in the room saw it.
    Word spread pretty quickly.

How can you mix it up who is that fast?, it was unreal, man. It was really cool.

He was a really nice guy, a sweet heart. Always smiling and humming a song. Like a blonde jacky chan, hehe, yeah. Like that, now that I think about it. But this was back before anyone ever made a kung fu movie funny, so it wasn't affectiation or posing, I don't think,,,,,,,
    Later, when I got to know him really well, I actually got to watch people change colour after threaening him. A tiny demonstration of speed faster than can be seen by a human eye, never any injury done to anyone, and then laughter. he was also a good guy. But it was cool to see.
    One night he danced around a big tattoed guy and kept pulling his hair. He was fucking pulling the guy's hair and then stepping out of the way He even pulled arm hairs. Not so much as slapping the guy, just little pulls on his hair. After about one minute of that, the tattooed guy was crying. And didn't come to that place anymore, ever. Ever.

I never saw him actually hit anyone in all the years I hung in that crowd.

Now, give him a sabre, a small shield, leggings. Clad his fore arms and shoulder with boiled leather. Put him in a medievel scene where bandits are robbing a village.
    In he walks with a dumb smile and a cooking pot on his head and a borrowed sabre an old man up the road loaned him.
    And whoosh.

I gotta go.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  4. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

5. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

well roll me over and fuck me sideways!

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

That is a very strange request and I refuse to oblige. :p

7. looseleaf

something must be be lost in the translation, al.....

it is funny though.

8. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

The New cold war started. Weapons are not a-missiles, but money, money, money. God bless the Europe.

9. looseleaf

Let's hope cooler heads will prevail.

...and The New World Order is kept in-check.

10. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Cool heads? In Kremlin? :D :D :D

11. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

I'm actually looking for the right lolcat.

12. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Budget Masonic lodge imo.

Here is an american lodge.

[​IMG]

P.S. masons have no money, power or hidden occult agenda.

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

[​IMG] "Great minds think alike, maybe we should have a coffee and chat some time?...."

OMG I make myself laugh soooooo hard sometimes..

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009