We're fucked.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by sebbo, Nov 2, 2004.

1. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

... truly and deeply raped from behind....

Here's the situation: As the more perceptive of you might recall, we had an incident here in Holland a couple of years ago. There was this bald guy who started a new political party and became verrrrry popular with a rather reactionary program. He wasn't a real racist, but I wouldn't say he was nice about immigrants. Well, this mr. Fortuyn was shot and killed by a left-winged extremist (thank god it wasn't an immigrant who did him in) and public outcry followed.
    Hell, like you probably figured out, I didn't agree with the man. But even I was SERIOUSLY pissed off as well. Murder is NEVER a solution, and CANNOT BE JUSTIFIED (except in very extreme conditions, perhaps)!
    The legacy of Mr. Fortuyn was one of polarisation, I'm afraid. Because of this incident, people became more and more divided when it came to immigrants, left- or right-winged politics, and verious systems of belief. Enter Mr. Theo van Gogh.

Theo van Gogh was a famous Dutch movie director as well as a very reactionary man. He wrote editorials for numerous papers, appeared in loads of TV-shows, etcetera. He became notorious for his criticism of immigration in general and the Islam in particular, and believe me: he went too far with his criticism on numerous occasions. He also got into heated arguments about women's rights (usually against these), politics and left-winged politicians. He even suggested all left-winged people should be deported. He became VERY popular with these statements.

Did you notice I used the past tense in the previous paragraph? Well, today he was shot and killed in his hometown of Amsterdam. By a 26-yr old morrocan guy.

When Fortuyn was killed, everyone was sooooo happy he was killed by a Dutchman rather than an immigrant. But now we're truly, madly and deeply screwed. Can you say "Jihad"? If you can't, can you say "holy war" or "revenge is a dish best served cold"? One lunatic kills another lunatic, yet another lunatic takes revenge and before long, Holland will be in dire straits.
    Afi, can I move in with you? Even if Bush wins, the USA will be better off than Holland is now.

I am afraid, very afraid.

2. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

I offer you to get in touch with black diggers in Russia and buy a MG-42 with some 100 kg of ammo. Will be very pertinent acquisition if the situation moves too far... :( Damn, had no idea of methods of policital discussion in Holland.

3. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

No, I will not be a part of this. I live in peace with my neighbours and I intend to keep it that way.

You see, I live in an area with a lot of immigrants. Somehow I've NEVER had any problems with these people.... One fucking idiot is ruining it all. Sad.

4. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

But just incase someone who things hes tuff or holy shit comes waltzing into your neighborhood, you should have that MG or atleast a Sporting arm to pop a few caps into his antisocial ass.

5. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

No, if I'd do that I'm only making things worse... You see, that person has friends and family as well. Such an action would only cause more violence and anguish.

I'll be damned before I'd let that happen!

6. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Either they kill you or you kill them.......Take the advice from south park "american cartoon"

"Now boys, its not hunting season yet so before you shoot something, you have to make it seem like its threatining your life.....like this!"
    ::bunny sits on top of a hill eating grass:
    "My god! Its coming right for us!"
    ::wips out a bazooka and bombs the lil bunny on top of the hill::
    "That was a close one! did you see the rage in his eyes?>"

7. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

because one of a political party or a community of immigrants is crazy it does not mean that the rest is it....the time will calm down the things

it happened such things in my country and nothing.....a month and everybody happy

8. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure allsop wasn't advocating going out and butchering all immigrants. The way I interpreted it he merely suggested that having the option to defend yourself is better than not having that option, which FTR I agree with.

9. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

to defend yourself of what? is it a war? is only crazy person that has killed to other crazy person

10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Hey I agree with you, I don't think this whole thing will blow up into a religios war or anything. I'm just stating that, on principle, being able to defend yourself from aggression is not a bad thing.

11. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I wasnt saying you should go out and be Dirty Harry about it. Im just saying, for example, with the war on "terror" Im not going to or plan on going out and killing everyone of eastern decent or religion...But If I saw some towel headed bastards in front of my house starting fires or making trouble, Id be damned if I wouldnt go browse my gun collection and find a nice suitible arrsanal to pick em all off......Which I wouldnt hesitate for a second if shit whent down infront of my home because my dad baught a street sweeper "for those of you who dont know, its an automatic shotgun with a drum of shells, our drum holds alot of 10guage shells." so you just keep the trigger down and boom!boom!boom! shot guns blasts everywhere.....see anyone try to burn my house down while im in the window going postal.

But I definitly wouldnt be the aggressor :p

Last edited: Nov 2, 2004
  12. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

okkkk sorry if i seemed a bit hot :lamer: :)

13. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

this reminds me a story

one guy went to fortuneteller to get some information about his future
    so there he was:
    - id like to know my future
    - well.. ok but i warn u, some of my fortune-tellings are fulfilled only partially...
    -thats ok.. so? what can u tell me?
    - by the end of this year world is goin to end..
    - thats horrible!
    - yes.. but before that u will end up as homeless-drinkin-human-trash..

the guy was knocked out and went to bar to get some fun before the end of the world
    he got drunk, lost his all money and properties in poker and hookers
    then he was waiting for the 1st january, for the end of the world.. drinkin every day, livin on the streets...

but world didnt end with the new year..
    so he went to that fortuneteller again:
    - u told me world is goin to end by 1st january, i lost my house, i lost my money, i have nothin! im a human trash! all i think about everyday is a bottle of whiskey! and world didnt end!!!
    - i told u... some of my fortune-tellings fulfill only partially..

and what am i tryin to say? :)
    dont do some things just because u think sth will happpen, because sometimes it happens because u do those things..

Last edited: Nov 2, 2004
  14. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Yeah. This is a pretty serious thing, don't fuck with it by putting in stuff like this.

Bas, when i get my own apartment you're more than welcome. That is pretty fuckkkked up. Hopefully it tones down, or I can definetely see some major fallout from both sides on this...

15. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Im not fucking with it, I simply used it as a reference to show that you shouldnt just let crazed people put you at risk....Wheres the fallout? "Crazy bastard, poot foot on my property and Ill cap you!" simple as that.....wheres the joke?

Ill be damned If I get dragged into a religous war or anothers "self beliefs" especially when I have done nothing to interupt the crazy mans ideals.

16. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

You made a mockery out of something serious. That's how you fucked with it.

17. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

It's not that serious. One guy shot another. Big deal. In US alone there's what, 17000(?) murders/year. This isn't so remarkable incident, if we don't make it one.

But, if it would've been a chinese shooter....hmmmmmm (are chinese ateistic? being (sort-of) communist and all)

airfax :@drunk:

18. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

@sebbo--> yeah, saw about it in the news... But not the whole story...
    Was the guy after him beacause of that film about eastern/arabic/muslim ppl treating their women, or was it an "act of insanity"?
    We got our foreign minister knifed to death earlier this year, by a wasted wartorn kid from ex yugoslavia... As it seems, it could have been you if you passed him...

The irony of it was that the kid tried to get help for his state of mind just before, and got turned down because of lack of resources in mental care...

Bah, we used to be best at social security, I still pay as much taxes, but everything is grinding to a halt... :(
    And it bloody well isn't because miss Nilsson the nurse has got a big bloody pay raise..

sigh

19. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

AFI, I dont think you know what your talking about, go sip hot choclate and read the bible by the fire waiting for the apocolypse, Travis says fuck that! A gun for every man and a cap in every ass!

20. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

@ Afi: Take it easy with Allsop, mate! He did no harm. Besides, I like it when people make jokes about stuff that goes on with me :)

@ Allsop and Red Ant: It's your right to defend yourself, even here in Holland (we're famous for our laws regarding violence). But I CHOOSE not to defend myself when I'm in trouble. I've been in a few situations in which I would've had used a weapon if I had had one but survived those anyway. If I would've used a gun/knife and killed someone, I would never forgive myself.

@ Reuben: the movie is only the most open attempt by Theo van Gogh to get the muslims pissed off. He wrote loads of editorials and other things in which he criticised muslims. I am against organised religion - including the Islam - but I must say, he went to far pretty damned often.
    I've got inside information that the perp was a nutcase. He has been in touch with the police before and spent some time in jail, confined to a mental ward. So yeah, he was crazy.... Apparantly he was in touch with another guy called Samir A. who has been caught with bomb-parts and plans to blow up a nuclear powerplant a few weeks ago, it seems that there is one small group (150 people max, or so the AIVD (dutch CIA) thinks) of extremists who convinced the perp to kill Van Gogh.

Oh, and yes, Theo van Gogh WAS family of Vincent.....