We're fucked.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by sebbo, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

And that's fine by me. As I said, defense is a nice option to have, but you don't have to use it if you don't want to. If you prefer to offer the proverbial other cheek, be my guest. ;)

2. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Shitty day. I need to yell at someone.

I still think he made a mockery of it. whatever, i think that the possible fallout deserves more than lines from a bad south park episode. I like south park a lot, too.

3. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Guns dont kill people! I do!
    Guns dont kill people! The bullet does it!.....No I didnt pistol whip him!
    Knifed, Stabed, Shanked! Theres so many possibilities!
    Hmm, 100$ Or getting my ass whooped...I could go for a good ass whooping, but Ill take the 100$
    .....Im going to kkkkiiiiiillllllll yyyyyooooouuuuuu :)

Yhea, its cool, go ghandi on those guys, be like "i dont fight" and live with a clean jimminy cricket "i cant spell conchinse"......yhea. we will leave it at that.

4. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

i ve wacthed it in news 1 hour ago, he made a good film mmmm? :)

btw since we dont have a good knife combat? aaargghhh

5. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Guns are a tool. Defence is in the eye of the beholder.
    For some, saying "Do what thou wilst," is a fine maneuver and may keep the "some" living for a while longer...
    But comes a time when "What thou wilst" exposes the unspoken caveat.
    Do what thou whilst UNTIL I have had it up to hear and then it is YOUR turn while I DO WHAT I WHILST.
    Diplomacy and accomodation ONLY works when there is backup.

A big guy might take a punch and just back off knowing he can take it and he is liable to kill the guy if he retaliates. So he may keep his cool and not strike back.
    Now, what on EARTH is the 9 stone weekling gonna do when HE takes a punch? He will rely not on his strength and fitness, he will instead, pull out a fuckin' handgun.

Teddy Rooseveldt had some practical ideas concerning practical means of negotiating and diplomacy.... grin

6. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

Uhm, this evening on my country television, the opening news of a political talk show about US poll was the Van Gogh killing. A Dutch journalist said exactly what you said above about the Fortuyn killing, about that extremist being Dutchman it was saw as a strange "good" news...
    I don't know how the discussion developed because of a damn phone call, it was interesting...

No, I can't imagine Jihad in Holland. The more, if this ever will happens I think it will be much more continental size organized. You'll never be left alone in this...
    It's strange that both Fortuyn and van Gogh were killed for expressing their (conservative) ideas of society...

(I realize this post is written in probably the worst English ever see, I'm sorry for that)

7. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

And Teddy got shot! lol. " I know you knew too".......Yhea, I dont enjoy using weapons, but theres a diference between a fight, and someone already threatening your life.

8. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    He was fuckin' SHOT? Holy crap.
    [www.google.com keywords: "roosevelt shot"]
    Oh.
    Saved by manuscript. Cool.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2004
  9. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Please tell me you knew :) lol, I thought thats what your "grin" was about. Excuse me, Im not good with exageration from other countries :)

10. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

He was shot during a speach, but after it was declared "non lethal" he continued and made an hour long speach before going to the hospital.......He still lost the election that year.

11. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

I'm not talking about an islamic Jihad here. What I meant is that other conservatives will want revenge, sending Holland into a spiral of violence.

Aw fuck it, lets just have fun.

12. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

And whaddaya know?! I was right!

These are the anti-islamic incidents since the assasination of van Gogh (friday 5th):
    - Arson in a Utrecht mosque (massive damage)
    - Arson in a Heereveen mosque (medium damage)
    - One person caught by the police while he was throwing molotov cocktails at a mosque in my home-town Rotterdam (no damage)
    - One bombing of an islamic school in Eindhoven. Happened during school-hours, thank god no children were hurt. Lots of damage
    - One succeeded arson at an islamic school in Udel. (complete devastation)
    - The Morroccan consulate in Rotterdam has been vandalised (stones and dog-shit)
    - ... and numerous other incidents, such as vandalism, anti-Islamic violence, etc.

Now, everyone agrees that such attacks are not very productive. As I have claimed before, they will only cause more and more polarisation. Right? And yes, I was right once more!

The reaction by Islamic people so far:
    - Attempted arson at three churches in Rotterdam, Boxmeer and the Hague.
    - The Islamic Tahwid Brigades - the bastards who blew up those hotels in Egypt last month - have issued a statement that they "will make the Dutch government and people pay dearly" if the violence against the muslims in Holland doesn't stop, threatening with suicide-bombers and other pleasantries.
    - Tens of bomb-threats in South-western Holland, including the royal palace and numerous governmental buildings.
    - Here's the kicker: we've got our very own Fallujah here!!!!!! This morning the police assaulted a house in The Hague in which a number of suspected terrorists were hiding. One of them noticed the cops and threw a handgrenade out of a window,seriously injuring three officers. Of course a major shoot-out ensued, in which another two cops were hurt.
    At this moment, tanks and other armored vehicles have been deployed, effectively sealing off an entire naighbourhood. The BBE ("Special Assistance Unit", Dutch SAS) and KoM (Royal Marines, Dutch commandos) have been deployed as well...

And the greatest thing is, everyone is blaming one another for what's going on now. Good god, if only people would take a breath, relax and think things over!

13. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

14. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Wow, who would have thought things could become so fucked up in a country like Holland. Well, except for the Dutch, who knew they were crazy all along. But anyway....

Seriously, if it happens there then there is no hope for the rest of us. I heard about one of those schools being burnt down on the news yesterday.

Hope it gets better soon, Holland is too cool a place to go to shit like this.

15. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Exec: what does that have to do with this topic? :) Cool site, though

Glas: I am amazed by the stupidity of my countrymen. Simply amazed. It seems that by now, racial riots have broken out in the area of the Hague. Some ADO-The Hague hooligans have provoked a fight with the local immigrants.

The balloon is going up, I'm afraid.....

16. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

my mistake. wrong thread.

17. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

As far as I know Van Gogh wasn't expressing a conservative idea of society, he was rather complaining about the lack of emancipation in the islam (and other unrighteousness).

I can imagine a Jihad in Holland. In Northern Europe Morrocans, Turks, Congolese and other immigrants have lived together peacefully with the 100% native citizens of the countries. However, not every neighborhood is the same, and I know of more and more neighborhoods where the tension is rising. The conflict in the Middle - East isn't helping. The Muslem community feels itself scrutinised by Western Society. Some Muslems therefore try to find a balance between religion and social values, some others turn radically to one side. Muslems feel targetted, some don't feel entirely at home.

Well, that's what I've come to understand, it's possible I've drawn wrong conclusions.

<Z>

18. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

It still seems to me that if a Westerner goes out somewhere East, he has a certain kind of respect,

But Easterns (or Middle Easterns) in the West are treated either with contempt or suspicion.

[sarcasm]
    Perhaps we have the problem?
    [/sarcasm]

19. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

I completely agree with you, Glas....

A Danish news-paper came with a terrific parallel by the way. Let's compare what is going on in Holland to certain things that happened in Germany in 1938, shall we?

- In Germany, people were suspicious of Jews ever since the beginning of time.
    - In Holland, people have been suspicious of Muslim immigrants since they came here.

- In Germany, there were acts of violence (on a rather small scale) between jews and gentiles before the shit really hit the fan.
    - In Holland, there have been riots and other small violence before van Gogh was killed.

- In 1938 a Jewish man killed a German diplomat in Paris because he was a symbol of the suppression of Jews in Germany.
    - In 2004 a Muslim man killed a Dutch movie-director in A'dam because he was a symbol of the hate against muslims in Holland.

- November 8th 1938 the Germans used the murder of this diplomat as an excuse for what we now call the "Kristallnacht", burning synagogues etc.
    - Right now mosques and schools are being burned as vengeance.

And on a lighter note: S. Moleveld, the leader of the right-winged political party LPF (Pim Fortuyn Party) has been arrested because he sent a letter containing death threats to his OWN party!!!!!!! Of course he made it appear like the letter was sent by some Islamic fringe group... He has been arrested for both this letter and a false statement (he claimed he had received three of such letters himself).

The funniest thing is that the OM (Persecutors) have issued a statement that all people sending death-threats, planting bombs or commiting arson will be persecuted for terrorism. AND THIS GUY MADE HUNDREDS OF STATEMENTS ABOUT TERROR ETC. :D :D :D :D

20. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

sebbo, watch out , you have experience in explosives ;)