Why is U.S.A full of BS.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Jan 15, 2010.

1. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

That is what I call useless nihilism. I guess you got the definition more correct than any philosopher before you. WTG! :@prayer:

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

lol, u must be from usa :@prayer:

no other fart would take that seriously. :rolleyes:

3. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Have you ever understood the word you are using there?

try this :

http://www.iep.utm.edu/nihilism/

after reading that ask yourself : ** * ****** * *******? %) :D

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

but hey, finns play hockey too even usa sucks in it ;) . Last night in finnish hockey league (26th nov. 2011) 456 penalty minutes given @ end of 3rd period...

all goals + fight :

only fight :

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

http://dprogram.net/2011/11/28/state-sovereignty-america’s-final-solution-to-tyranny/#more-95368

"[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]THE STATE SOVEREIGNTY AMENDMENT (Sample)[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif] These United States of America are a Republic of Republics deriving its authority from the consent of the governed residing within their Sovereign State. Each Sovereign State is the agent of the people thereof. The federal government formed by the compact of the United States Constitution is the agent of the Sovereign States. Federal authority shall be supreme in all areas specifically delegated to it by the Constitution. All acts or legislation enacted pursuant to the Constitution shall be the supreme law of the land. The Sovereign State reserves an equal right to judge for itself as to the constitutionality of any act of the federal government.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Section I. The Sovereign State specifically reserves the right to interpose its sovereign authority between acts of the federal government and the liberties, property, and interests of the citizens of the state, thereby nullifying federal acts judged by the state to be an unwarranted infringement upon the reserved rights of the state and the people thereof.[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]State nullification of a federal act must be approved by a convention of the state.[/FONT]
    2. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Upon passage of an act of nullification, all federal authority for the enumerated and nullified act(s) shall be suspended.[/FONT]
    3. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Upon formal acceptance of nullification by three-fourths of the conventions of the states, including the original nullifying state, the enumerated federal act(s) shall be prohibited in the United States of America or its territories.[/FONT]
    4. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Upon formal rejection of nullification by three-fourths of the conventions of the states, the enumerated federal act(s) shall be presumed to be constitutional, notwithstanding any judgment of any federal or state court.[/FONT]
    5. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Until or unless there is a formal approval or rejection by the conventions of the states, the nullified federal act(s) shall remain non-operative as to the original and any additional nullifying states. A state that in its convention ratifies a particular act of nullification shall be construed to have nullified the same act as enumerated in the initiating state’s nullification.[/FONT]
    6. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]No federal elected official, agent, or any individual working within or associated with any branch of the federal government may harass or attempt to harass, intimidate, or threaten a Sovereign State or the people thereof for exercising their rights under this amendment. No federal elected official, agent, or any individual working within or associated with any branch of the federal government shall attempt to influence or use their office to attempt to influence the deliberations of the people regarding the nullification of a federal act(s) or the acceptance or rejection of a nullified federal act(s).[/FONT]
    7. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Any United States military officer, noncommissioned officer or federal official or agent who carries out or attempts to carry out any order by a federal official, officer or agent to deny or hinder the people of a Sovereign State from exercising their rights under this amendment shall be subject to the offended state’s laws and may be tried accordingly. Jurisdiction in such cases is specifically denied to all federal courts, military courts, or any other court other than the courts of the offended state.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Section II. The government and people of these United States approve the principle that any people have a right to abolish the existing government and form a new one that suits them better. This principle illustrates the American idea that government rests on the consent of the governed and that it is the right of a people to alter or abolish it at will whenever it becomes destructive of the ends for which it was established. Therefore, the right of a Sovereign State to secede peacefully from the union voluntarily created by the compact of the Constitution is hereby specifically reserved to each state. [/FONT]

1. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]An act of secession shall be executed by a convention of the people of the state.[/FONT]
    2. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]The seceded state shall appoint representatives to negotiate settlement of all debts owed the federal government, the purchase of federal properties within the Sovereign State, and the removal of federal military installations and personnel.[/FONT]
    3. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Upon acceptable arrangement for the payment of sums owed the federal government, the representatives may negotiate treaties of friendship, common defense, and commercial relations. Said treaties are subject to the same constitutional ratification as other treaties.[/FONT]
    4. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Readmission of a seceded state shall follow the same constitutional requirements as for any new state.[/FONT]
    5. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]No federal elected official, agent, or any individual working within or associated with any branch of the federal government shall attempt to influence the people of the Sovereign State regarding their decision to secede from, remain with, or join this union.[/FONT]
    6. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Any United States military officer, noncommissioned officer, or federal official or agent who carries out or attempts to carry out any order by a federal official, officer, or agent to deny or hinder the people of a Sovereign State from exercising their rights under this amendment shall be subject to the offended state’s laws and may be tried accordingly. Jurisdiction in such cases is specifically denied to all federal courts, military courts, or any other court other than the courts of the offended state.[/FONT]
    7. [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]The inalienable right of the people of each Sovereign State to govern themselves is a right that existed before this formation of the federal government, and therefore nothing in this amendment shall be interpreted in such a manner as to deem the federal government to be the donor of the rights enumerated herein.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Reprinted with permission from [/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]The Daily Bell[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif].[/FONT] "

It is sensible except for one thing:

USA people have too much faith in Their Poles.

Think I am full of shit?
    Well, I will ask you, what ever happenned to a poll ticket? Made out of paper, so that it can be checked. recounted, in the box it was deposited into, and then secured, and guarded.....
    Hmm?
    What happened to the poles, USA?*
    You got yourself fucked out of your voting and are too lazy and stupid to do ANYTHING about it.
    Quo Bono?
    Certainly not you, the USA people.

I think this is how Bush got in, twice eh?
    Both times, wasnt it by a hare? Both times, wasn't the clincher from Florida? Where his brother was goverener? And used
    DRE voting system

??

How can you all, 300 million of you, be so stupid????
    [
    surely, not all of you?
    Indeed, not,
    (and stop calling me Shirly)
    ]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Ever considered a possibility to run for the job 'the world leader'?

;)

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Every USAian boy [or girl] falling in battle should be buried in Arlington. EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Yeah, bury ALL the USA fallen in Arlington, no fuckin cremation. Bury them with pomp and ceremony.
    1) they deserve it, poor kids and
    2) USAian people should see it there, only, it could be a living shrine... again and again... bury em in Arlington.

[oh jeez, I guess what maybe I mean is with full honours. Not animal savagery crap, [are we not men? Who celebrate our dead? Lament them with drums and taps and all that, and food after] their out to be a BIG HONKIN NATIONAL OR STATE PARK OR HIGHWAY OR DAMN named for each of em, you know, something like that? And the family puppy, maybe the family of the fallen get the run of the place until they die or something that would be cool. But not this crap I just say in the clip, oh Those falen ought to be legend, hey ought to be in your blood, man. Not my blood, yours.
    Anyway, I mean, uh, not toss their remains like garbage, not ever, I mean holy fuck.
    Do the opposite and honour them]

Fukcin poor kids.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  11. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

The USAF can't manage shit anymore. It sounds to me like these were the remains of people MIA. They're reported MIA until they can be confirmed KIA, right? When war happens, shit happens in vast quantities, so there are a lot of kibbles and bits labeled missing in action. That trench is the proverbial tomb of the unknown soldier. People tend to forget that we have such a thing. It is in Arlington. And some people apparently just don't give a shit.

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Monkeys trying to respect eachother and make other monkeys to respect them and eachother, and by force making also humans respect them and other monkeys, but not eachothers cause they wonder and think they do that allready.

13. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

:) For ecducational purposes :

There are 2 truths.

1. Truth.

As personal truth or commonly acceped truths like math, physics etc. when proven right and accepted by majority.

2.Social truth.

The 'Social truth' is like the truth an individual 'obeys' by his/hers own will because that is the unwritten law that keeps you inside the social group you belong to at any gives time, f.ex your job, school, friend ring, country, planet. :)

If you don't go with the social truth, your group members might go annoyed and kick you out even the social truth (as seldom is) is far from common truth.

If we compare social truths around this planet we live on, there is one social truth that is outstanding. The social truth of U.S.A.

It's so damn big lie, and been like that so long that rest of the kinda 'civilized' world are telling usaers all the time 'hey, it's allright, you are allright, you are right, you are great', just because one needs to be an idiot not to realize what those 'beings' are believing and keeping as their social truth.

post scriptum.

About ufos.

How come there are sooo many ufo incidents in usa, compared to other countries?

suggestion 1:

The bloodline that has been developed by all the assholes who had to leave europe (criminals, good believers, sadistics, unable people to feel emphaty etc.) and no called as citizens of U.S.A. , are intresting to much older living forms in our universe and cause of that are visited and investigated by EBE's.Even some of those beings are interested of at least some well being of loving human beings on this planet we live on, and are wondering how to prevent and save this planet of those evil stupid bad people's acts to enviroment and other living beings here.

2. (type here)

14. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

There is only one TRUTH.

There are many view points on The Truth, some more accurate than others.

However there is only ONE TRUTH.

UFO: There are so many UFO sighting in the USA because the USA has most of the super secret aircraft.

Remember the most popular "UFO accounts in history as we know it:

India tens of thousands of years ago: "the gods fought among themselves in flying machined with bombs a thousand time brighter than the sun..."

Egypt circa 5,000 years ago; "gods/strangers came in flying machines and other monstrous devices and vanquished our enemies..."

Biblical accounts circa 600 BC Ezekiel is quoted as seeing "angels" in flying machines described as helicopters and wearing what has been considered a flying suit- boots, helmet, etc.

A sudden surge in "UFO" sighting towards the end of WW2 over Germany and then a very large number of sightings near the Wright-Paterson USAAF base in Ohio starting in 1947.
    Wright- Paternson was the research center for all captured WW2 aircraft.

Check the world map for UFO sightings and see that the majority of sightings are in a NW to SE and SW to NE criss/crossing pattern over Western Europe and around the world.... just like the most popular routes for spy satellites.....

Personally I do not doubt there are "aliens" visiting our planet.

However I firmly believe the majority of UFO sightings are super secret aircraft being tested along with other weapons.

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Drugged Moron:
    "I SAW A UFO!"
    His friend, another drugged moron:
    "How do you know?"
    Drugged Moron:

It is easy to prove!
    where was it?

Up there!

What was it?

I don't know!
    It was a UFO, I didn't identify it!

Hey, you have some valuums still left? Can I have one... or 14? My MD says I am paranoid so he got me addicted. I am glad you are addicted too!
    HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING?

Sorry, I was distracted, what were you saying?

I dunno, it was something about Britney Spears, I think...
    NO!
    Wait.

What Was I Thinking?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  16. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

You just DON'T get it.

But one thing is for sure.

You will get it before you die, and I KNOW IT.

think about this.

why did USA got involved to WW2 asshole?

you are just a one misled sheeps, but I don't give a shit anymore, life goes as it does.

I love u , and meet u in chosenones of to be a shrimpscover or just a worm.

PS. FU very many!

17. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Going through all the bullshit they make you do in high school that was mostly just a repeat of every school year you had before graduating high school: painful. Finally getting your degree: $25,000 in student loans, crushed spirit, death of idealism. Applying to a job at Wal-Mart because it's the only option available: Spending the rest of your life in your parent's house because the federal student loan sharks are taking most of your paycheck, and tax gets the rest leaving you with little more than a box of fucking pop-tarts per week. No rent, no car, no health insurance (really? company insurance doesn't get you far here.), no savings, no life outside of get the supplies/drop the supplies, permavirgin forever (if you haven't been laid yet), but at least you're not one of those Occupy Wall Street creeps that people like to beat on. [There's a difference?] :cool:

18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

yep mumble it's bullshit. Up here in Canada it's similar, but not quite as bad. We have 100% health care. go to the doctor, its free. get an operation, it's free. but taxes are high, and people abuse the system, go to an emergency ward in a hospital in British Columbia where biles lives and I guarantee you will see at least 25 to 50 people with turbans or similar who speak boolah boolah who are simply not in need of emergency health care AT ALL. "baby has sore eyeball" is what they tell the nurse who asks them, "what is the problem?".

When you see a white Canadian in an emergency ward they will be in handcuffs and under arrest under the mental health act cuz the cops thought they were a danger to themselves or others, I ought to know, n/m. or because they were in a car accident and look like a pretzel in a pair of khakis.

You can apply for a job as a mail delivery person in Canada and you can have 3 degrees in mail delivery and never ever get hired. They will ask you how many years of mail delivery experince you have. 30 years ago, a guy who delivered mail was considered to be a regular stiff with a grade 11 education, a simpleton, or a trainable numbskull of some sort. now only pakis get jobs like that.

get your real estate license is a good way out. or if thats not your cup of tea your truck driving license is a good way out for a lot of guys. you get to drive around if you like that, cross country and stuff, by yourself, just listen to tunes, be your own boss sort of. Some companies won't hire paki truck drivers period. Or you can be a cabbie. In the town where I live there is a cab company that is very succesful because every single driver they have is white. They literally will not hire a paki. When people in bars call a cab, they just call this one company cuz they are sick of havin pakis get their money for driving them home in the fucked up way that they drive so that they always hit the yellow lights and stuff, you know?

These paki cab companies know that only pakis will call them for rides cuz they drive for less, LMFAO.:D there are paki cab drivers who have these electronic devices of some sort that indicate when someone from a bar called a cab company other than theirs, so they show up asking if someone called a cab, when other cabbies find out who these pakis are they will pit manouver them off the road. :D I saw it happen when I was bartending.

Once you get to be about 30 or so the skilled trades don't really want you. You can try construction, get in with a union but you work with people you will eventually want to kill.

yeah mumbles I remeber getting out of school and having the burden of student loans. I certainly felt that I wanted to pay them off fast so I did.

basically do not rely on the government to look after you in any way shape or form, not now or in your retirement. And of course you know that there is no sympathy or loyalty in the corporate world towards their employess anymore, that ended about 10 years ago.

I had an idea a while back to open a bar. its actually a good business. You can makes thousands of dollars in a night, clear profit. You will probably have to get togther with some family members and tell them what you want to do and get them to invest with you, i saw a bar open and in a matter of 2 months the owner was making a good profit. you just have to make sure the place has enough staff.

Do something you like bud.:deal: :znaika:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  19. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Being a pilot is off the table right now, since I don't have all the certificates and ratings I need (have the training, though... :rolleyes:). For the time being, I just need to start making money, and enough money so I don't get hosed by government loan payments and taxes, in addition to the necessities (utilities, food, water, &c). Companies around here that might actually hire me at minimum wage aren't too eager to give overtime, and if you ask for it they get an attitude as if you had just committed treason. Meanwhile, the boss makes six figures for a salary (upper five figures at least). The whole point of me getting the job is to get out of my parent's house and start saving money to start flying again, and I just don't see how minimum wage is going to cut it when the cheapest rent is in the $350-400/mo. range. That's a third of an expected yearly salary at minimum wage, part time with no overtime. Then tax takes about a quarter, food alone at least a tenth (beans and rice), then utilities take another quarter, then there's the car insurance, health insurance, finally get to the loan payment part, and I have zero net savings. That's if there's enough money to get to the loan part. Keep in mind that I'm six months out of that little grace period they give you, but I may still be on a payment plan that takes a percentage of my income, which is zero right now. We'll see how that works when some cops try to take me away to debtor's prison. There's a sure way to get your money back, sharky. Take someone out of the running for producing wealth altogether. Good plan, if, indeed, that is your plan! I'm good at fixing a lot of things, even though I have no "formal training." Unfortunately, they all want ASE certified people, or they aren't hiring right now. I just can't fix stupid, and I'm getting more and more confused each day as to just who is stupid; me or them?

20. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member