Why is U.S.A full of BS.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Jan 15, 2010.

1. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Statistics, that's why USA is #1.
    Most crime is committed by people who don't respect law, don't respect freedom, don't respect another person's property, who don't want to work to make money to pay the bills, who are too lazy to work, who were brought up in our system where spankings turned into: go sit in the corner/go sit in your room. Now law enforcement says the same thing: go sit in the corner of your cell/go sit in your cell.
    It's also turned into: Don't push religious moral values which determine what is right and wrong. Now we have kids that have grown up thinking there is no right or wrong. Take what you want.

No discipline = you hate your children. Children grow up to hate authority and to refute it. They grow up to hate those who have trained themselves to stay the path of success and then steal from them.
    Looks to be the same problem in Russia. Better start attacking them next.

Well, I live in North Dakota, if you can figure out which state that is.
    [​IMG]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Violent_Crime_2004.svg
    Another sad statistic:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
    So, what country is nearest those dark areas, and what kinds of people live there as well.

Yeah.

That's why I don't live there.
    Not just anyone can live in ND.

2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Holy shit, I named picked it first try, and there are 48 of em there, right?
    We were not taught USA geography when I was in school, Candians don't really give a shit about memorizing all those, we try to memorize ours though.
    How on earth did I get N Dakota right?
    Maybe I did some of my learnin for fun, on my own, just so I could know things....

No point, I am not trying to make a point here.
    If you picked another state in the continenal uSA I might not point to it and get it right....

3. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Ahaa! It's the thing called 'statistics' that causes the enourmous criminality rate in USA. :super: :dura:

Please define me people who don't respect freedom.Seems that you just have misunderstood that word too.Your thoght of freedom doesn't seem to contain responsibility and respect which are the major parts of it.

Wonder why? A child has an ability to clarly notice and sence a person who lives in a lie.Are you somekind of neo-nazi and want to be the authority?

Ok, you are just another handgun waving, violant mistreated child who's only solution to problems is to wage war and even in your deep wishes to start WW3 since you pathetic homelands lies are starting to show out openly to the whole world, and only solution is to make an excuse and thereby attack anywhere just to cover your own mistakes.

I wish you all the best. Get well. :rose:

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Fuckin distraction, like a subtheme of softlly sang basball stats while thrashing in bed with someone.
    One does not do that.
    And that was yer point, eh? Fuckhead.
    You write that the piece is off tempo and reeeeeeeerrrrrrrr rowwwwwwww reeeeeeeerrrrrrrr rowwwwwwww reeeeeeeerrrrrrrr rowwwwwwww effect. Fine. It is. It does and it fits along with the main theme already laid out in the text part of the whole, schitzoid presentation fuck.
    I loved it.
    Bastard.

And the fuckin
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  7. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Hi, my name is mumble, and I am a fuck up. I wanted to start WW3 so I can play a game of warbirds in ultra high resolution, with my very own full size cockpit so I don't have to run around the keyboard trying to get my plane to do things. Yeah, my dad's a dickhead, but I try not to let it get to me. Yeah, I probably rage around for no apparent reason other than I'm a fuck up most of the time, but deep down, we all know I have a heart of gold and that's what matters most. :cheers:

8. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

9. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Well look who's back from the dead! :D

10. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Yeah, where are these guys hiding?

11. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

-ALW- hates handcapped people and persident Obama, what else you hate neo-nazi?

13. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Canadains are always confused with wtf Yanks mean when they bitch about liberals or Liberals.
    And the bullshit is trickling up to here also, see? Nigga.
    We have Liberals here, they are Political Parties
    labels, bought and paid for, copyrighted And you and I well know a fuckin automobile can be called a horse or a grasshoper and not even think about it twice. [Mommey, Cricket is a pretty name! And it is a nice color!(sic) Daddy Daddy, go get a loan and buy it for us!:

The pink baby faced white boy next to me who exclaims 'Hey nigga, sup!" I want to punch that fucker in the head.

And too, we have liberals. Simple labels, that mean NOTHING about The Man who is labelled.
    So we now have words that mean weird things, like
    regime [an enemy government]
    Compound [a place enemies live]
    Insurgent [nuisance]

See why the Yank Lawyers are buying up all the spare words?
    And they fuckin can, words like "Aglastigal and fortiles" Saving them for Furure Branding!

Liberals vs liberals.
    Cricket vs cricket.
    See? Different.
    Nigga means Pink Fat Middle Class Perfect-teeth, on the way to college??
    And confusing.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  14. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  15. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

There's liberal, and then there's liberally stupid. Defending Medicare? I'm just fine with that. Defending a hooligan just because he wears a baseball cap and has a love of rap? Liberally stupid right there.

16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Is that the best message music you can come up with?
    Have you listened to it?
    More than once?
    Is that the sort of music you like?
    :@popcorn:
    I bet you have better taste that that and that song just had a message you agree with....
    Well, the message is sadly lacking.
    Lacking a lot.

I don't dig rapniggahoodiegangsta either.
    But half assed music and poorly thought lyrics do not further The Cause.
    Neither does your Sarah Palin and clan, they make your right look like fucking retards, with retarded children, dead mooses in the yard, and singing hate songs about people's fashoin tastes and media parrotting... hm. The fashions will pass and next generation will be something even stranger, there always is.
    Except in Burma, oh, Burmese do everything the same, generation after generation, that is why Burma is such a advanced nation, I guess, eh?
    I dunno.
    But the choice of your music wouldn't be hurt by an edit [and another song].

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Uh, which one of the three guests is a Liberal?
    I think the Hindu is dangerous.
    I think he may be what some guy above meant by 'Liberal.'
    Right?
    Fuck.
    Yeah, resist that, I give you my permission.

18. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  19. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

The problem is that things are so fucked up that no one song can fully express it. I've but to only show a tiny glimpse into the abyss to get one started on what I mean. You get it. There are a lot of stupid mother fuckers out there. That's pretty much all I wanted to do. In order to properly give the subject its due, I would have to spend a prohibitive amount of time and effort on it.

In short, the moderates seem to be the most intelligent, and statistically that should be correct. There are few of them, just as there are few intelligent people. However, this does not logically guarantee that the two are mutual. I guess one could call it a twist on American exceptionalism.

20. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member