Mixer banned??????????

Discussion in '{JG13} Loki's Kinder all welcome' started by Glas, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -ada--

-ada-- FH Beta Tester

Proofs? What proofs?
    Spuint, i personally consider spying a shameful behavior (though i don't care much about it, just like about selfkillers or chutekillers), but there is no technical possibility to determine is person spying or not. And administartors have to act only when they are 100% sure. IMHO mixer just has personal conflict with some members of community and trying to have them cease playing. I don't know are SB currently using spies or not, but since there is no way to determine it, no administrative measures should be taken.
    Yep, he kicked me too, several times.
    But look, mixer banned falcon twice and haven't stated a reason of ban, despite being asked for it several times. Mixer kicked -mart- for changing sides. Many other people changes side, but it was only -mart- who got kicked. And -mart- have quite harsh relationships with mixer. All of it looks quite gungun'ish to me. But while gungun is untouchable, mixer is not, and that's good.

2. desant

desant Well-Known Member

You do not know many nuances, therefore cannot argue adequately!

3. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

Zwyczajowo, inteligentny wkład marta w dyskusje. Jest jeszcze wystarczająco dużo do powiedzenia, żeby nie czepiać się gramatyki jak to ująłeś.

4. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Stick to writing in Russian, your English sucks. ;)

5. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

well, its not difficult to have conflict with those u mentioned, since like 90% of players have or had conflict with them :D ;)
    and sure theres no way to say for 100% if someone is or isnt spying (with the possibilities that are given to us or arena admins) + mixer probably is biased, just like everyone who were affected by unfair gameplay
    and that comes out of a reason
    but what is most silly in the whole thing is that forum terror from some ppl, childish games, and offensive pointed at one person
    if one doesnt fit to the picture of admin this server wants, dont make him an admin - now its quite obvious it turned out like that, if u remember the mixers antyspying agreement
    everything is just a matter of what is an acceptable proof, u can track the spies, make observations, but this wont be a proof for some ppl anyway, even if its obvious and clear for others
    imho u can be sure who is spying after some time of observations, but u wont prove that to those, who dont want to agree from definition
    then comes the thing if ban/kick came from admins personal favourites, that may be, cause like u sad - many ppl change side, but very few are punished or even suspected of unfair gameplay, but if someone let other know him from negative side, he shouldnt expect them to believe his clear intentions
    dont get me wrong, its good admins are controlled and dont have absolute power, but without clear instructions what is and what isnt allowed, its silly to punish them for doin their - afterall - job

6. Kroshka

Kroshka Super Moderator

@Mixer: I'm still waiting you clearly confirm that reddem banned himself - or your apologise to him.

The above assumes that you provide reasonable and clear facts, that:
    1. reddem did it personally.
    2. reddem did it for spying purposes or other purposes that are illegal according the FH rules
    3. any other facts to confirm your "suppositions"

1 day to complete that, dear friend. If you will fail - I will deside what to do.

P.S. Mixer, there are also the following requires to be cleared ASAP:
    1. The administrative reasons to ban falcon (initiated by you) - assumes with proven facts of cheating
    2. The administrative reasons to kick Mart for side-change - assumes with proven facts of cheating

All the above required to stop the speculations and flame.

Last edited: May 4, 2006
  7. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Power trip :rolleyes:

8. RedDemon

RedDemon Well-Known Member

на себя посмотри морда страшная.

Все остальное не осилил.

9. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Hey, you're a super moderator right? Don't you know what a PM is? lol

10. andrei

andrei Well-Known Member

This enough to take away admins rights from mixer(IMHO). or it will come into another gungun

11. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

the Empire strikes back :)

12. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Hey you, vojtas, and all of you, who can not imagine the situation that tomorrow the "other one" (who just beleives that all polish pilots are cheaters) will get the admin rights and will ban you out just because "he beleives". Hey you, who just always ready to post before use the incomprehensible and unusable for themself substance that other people know as the brain. Could you, please, just start to search the rest of you brain and try to use it? I make the public posts here on two reasons (it is easy to get using the brain):
    1. I performed the PM with mixer. Failed. He has funny reason to "do not".
    2. I just want to show you personally and other babblers, how your lovely admin get a piece of shit on you and others.

I hope, that the best thing I can do - simple ignore you, vojtas and others known mixelovers, when next admin will chase you and you start to demand fairness. Well, I will.

13. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Well i guess you're using your "brain" just to offend people, keep it that way, wtg.

14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Anybody else banned after all? Or was it all just a bragging "i'll ban you" Vs "i don't fucking care"?

15. Kroshka

Kroshka Super Moderator

You now. With all my care. 1 day.

1 person likes this.
  16. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Interesting turn in events.

Kind of got yourself to blame for provocing a moderator though Broz.

I think the thread has lived its life, and I don't really want to wait for all the complaints about banning Broz, such things don't belong here, they belong on the international forums. So hereby; *click*.

<Z>

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.