Mixer banned??????????

Discussion in '{JG13} Loki's Kinder all welcome' started by Glas, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

How many of them have you had I wonder..

2. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

You have something against me talking? Shoot. If not - try to keep you box closed or stay within thread issue. That is an advise.

My sentence was not regarding mixer's English level. That is out of scope (first), and I am not a teacher (second). I wrote about when someone chasing people as admin, so the arguments should be weighted and measured carefully and spoken clearly to prevent other's mislead. Yes, it is special attention to mixer now, because he is an admin who failed to follow the admin's responsibilities. Admin is not allowed to chase people with "suppositions" or not 100% proven facts.

@Mixer: I'm still waiting you clearly confirm that reddem banned himself - or your apologise to him. 3 day to complete, dear friend. If you will fail - I will deside what to do.

3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@Kroshka/maty/mart

But I'm a teacher of english language.... so please friggin' do something with that :)

4. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Saddan - your turn. As the board admin I request you to prove clearly that all indicated by you the above people are cheaters (Mart is an exception, he did use the broken code of the server). No suppositions. Facts.

Failed to proceed - I will deside what to do.
    Failed to prove - you require to say "sorry" for those guys here.

5. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

[-frog-] - could you, please, hide your "big pennis" my friend? Very poor that as an a teacher you can not recognise the thread issue. Stay within, please. Thank you.

6. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Do what suits yourself.

7. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

The threads main purpose was to clarify why Mixer was banned (IIRC).
    You still did not give us convincing reasons for that but spam a forum belonging to a squad instead.
    You stated that one needs 100% prooves to ban someone, but you, yourself, banned mixer without having such... so who's a pussy, sticking out of the thread boundries here?

And yes, I've got a big and a stiff one... but it's not for you but for my GF. Jealous?

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  8. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Does it matter anyway? Dev-team made the desision based on the fact. Chasing Mart for that now or/and speculating or/and advising how "right" or "wrong" the desision was is out of mine or (face that) your ability.

9. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

I will.
    You fail to proceed requested? No reply I understand as "yes I do fail" and my desision will be besed on that.

10. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Frog, you do not read the related threads accurately ... or you simple speculating. The reason to ban mixer out of forum was cleared by myself at least two times.

I am not interesting who are you, yesterdays student. May be you is an teacher. May be you are a looser pretending to be a teacher. Anyway, I give a piese of shit on that. But I am too busy and I am not going to report your personally any issue as soon as you fail to find it withing the related threads yourself.

Better chase your GF, might be some training will improve your skill.

11. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Powerfull boy.

12. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

That is the first warning Saddan. Please stop to play with words and proceed requested. Of say here you will fail. "you have twonni'seconds"(c)

13. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

I failed to find my bottle...

14. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Well, you need it to drink that.
    You have two warnings in your pocket. The third one will move you to ban list within this forum. There is no limit time for that. If I will see you chasing people on forum anytime in a future - the ban will be issued.

15. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Found one.

Badboy,

Don't mean to be rude, but since when have the developers vested these powers you are displaying in you? (Just out of curiousity)

These forums are not suitable for these kinds of discussions. By these forums I mean the JG13 private forums, by these kinds of discussions I mean discussions that should only concern moderators and forum/arena administrators.

I don't think disputes between administrators should be solved this way.

Everyone else,

There's no point throwing profanities around. I'm all for civilised discussion, as those move forward, and solve problems. Calling each other names won't help.
    Do not be mistaken, this is moderatorial advice.

Sorry if I sound holier than thou, that's not my intention nor how I feel, but me being the last sort of active moderators of this corner of the forums and the type of content of this thread made me believe it was best suited. (Long sentence eh)

<Z>

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  16. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Sorry mate, why?
    Or may be that is a request me login as Kroshka? Yes, this may keep us in "proper official" way, but I wonder if it is definetely required for now?
    JFYI: FH developers does not provide forum administration. The administration of FH arenas and forum are separated due to several reasons which are out of scope of discussion. Some FH developers and admins also share the administration within the forum.

In my understanding, if mixer found this form suitable for him to chase people - that is suitable place to respond. This form is not password-protected, and there is the welcome message on it - so, anyone can enter.
    I agree regarding "where" the administration discussions shoud concern, but, in ahead the administrators require the fair play rules understanding. If they not - sorry.

Agree.

So, please, keep the eyes on your corner, so I do not require next to shoot around. Thanks.

17. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

I know who you are, and what function you have. I know how the forum administration and the arena administration are seperate things. I was just wondering since when? I can't quite remember when Archer passed the torch.

If people are badmouthing each other so badly they go overboard - I will intervene. Until then, I won't. If certain people are criticising you, you are the one to solve that, those things don't concern me.

<Z>

18. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Sorry, ask Archer. I do not remember and do not see any needs to explore. Alternatively - look at Kroshka's registration date.

Wrong understanding. I am not asking you to protect me. Nor today, never in a future. The problem discussed is mixer's behaviour - failure of admins responsibilities to report people his approach against them. Regarding that case - if you feel suitable to allow mixer (as a squad-mate or whatever) or other to chase people without any proof within "your public corner" - your problem, but I do not. So, you better protect people (excluding me) from unfair chase here, that is the best way you can act as moderator and in that case I do not require to be here as moderator. Sorry, but for now you've wait too and inacceptable long.

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  19. -ada--

-ada-- FH Beta Tester

Yeah, that's "common knowledge" that they are cheaters :@popcorn:
    You know guys, there are some folks who strongly believe that polish people, especially from 302nd are cheaters, that's "common knowledge" among them. You just lucky nobody of those folks has admin rights on MA and will to punish "cheaters" as mixer do.

20. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Kroshka account was created as a superadmin by Archer and given to Badboy to solve some dirty flames in russo-forums. that's the only reason (at least published).

anyways, Zembla, if you don't want such flames in OpenJG13, you have full moderatorial and moral rights to cease them here.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.