Mixer banned??????????

Discussion in '{JG13} Loki's Kinder all welcome' started by Glas, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

/

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  2. anti--

anti-- Well-Known Member

3. desant

desant Well-Known Member

Im to Fuck you Glas:)
    More Fuck.

4. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

yeah
    the best example what mixer was tryin to fight :D

5. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

but u know, barans Fuck is bigger than sibeerian :@drunk: :UU: :mafia:

6. --oleg

--oleg Well-Known Member

I have read most of posts related to SB vs mixer conflict and i sure several SB members must be banned not mixer. Amount of shit they spreaded out was really impressive.
    FH always was double standart place, not wonder with same on forum :zzz:

7. RedDemon

RedDemon Well-Known Member

fuk yo, fuk mxr, fuk al :)))

8. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

For an internet forum where the average age of the posters exceeds 20 (probably) the vocabulary used would show the contrary.

It's true, there's always been some pigs more equal than others in FH. Never thought SB and many other Russians would take the effort to post this stuff here :)

Freedom of speech is valued very highly in the international forums, but that's not necessarily so in the JG13 private forums. If the only thing to break the silence round here is a shitstorm, I'd rather have silence.

<Z>

9. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Behold of the power of the true level of Barans wisdom, self discipline and the ability to communicate with others without cursing...

if only they could understand a foreign language... but they post without even knowing what the thread is really about...

10. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Exactly mate ;)

1 person likes this.
  11. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

well well..i'm back here after long time and what I see...shitheads started to post their intellectual tops on our forum :)

12. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@glas

sad but true

@Lesiu

I hope you did not talk about me... I'm just a participant who happened to translate some parts of mart-maletin dialogue into commonly understood language... that's why my interest in the topic prevails.

13. karlsn

karlsn Well-Known Member

fock thou!

to Glas-like thinking virpils:
    You hate communism, isnt it? But do you really know why communism in its last realisation was so bad that people like you were so afraid it could spread out?
    I'll tell you why...
    the communism was "bad" because several people thought that only they know the Truth, and they FUCKED UP PRESUMPTION OF GUILT. If they only thought that some person made something wrong - then it doesnt need to judge more...

So, I'll open your eyes - mixer fucked up presumption of guilt. He hasnt facts about falcon, he only thought that falcon could do "wrong" (also subject to discuss what's wrong) things.

14. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

So, pls, tell us why mixer is banned? Get rid of the paranoia things, just pure facts.
    BTW, comparison between SB and FB, and fuckin Gestapo, it's a big mistake my "western" one. For such comparion you can count more "fuck you" then for mixer related things...

15. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

Oh sure, i guess you the only one who understand and speak both english and german better then native speakers.

16. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

The comparison was intentional. The pilots of SB and FB can do whatever they like in this game these days. They can run roughshod over the feelings of other players, they can abuse the game to suit their own ends, and they do it all with complete impunity.

As soon as mixer pulls one of them for it (mart) when he was clearly abusing his knowledge from when he was flying gold, mixer is banned.

FB and SB are 'above the law' in Freehost. So the 'Gestapo' comparison is valid, regardless of how you wish to interpret it.

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

And, I hasten to add, the fact that the pilots and leaders of FB and SB do nothing against their pilots who are known to have abused bugs, and in fact actively encourage their abuse of bugs, then they are also as culpable as mart and the rest.

It is thanks to you, and others like you, that this game has degenerated in the way it has.

WTG :kruto:

18. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Really I don't wanna this topick continue running...

But, Maty, please stop misrepresent the facts like -mart- did in the international forum and like falcon, desant, reddem team did in general forum. I can hear the bullshit but was able to do nothing when I was banned, but now I have to comment it.

The problem is not the fact, that "falcon" & "desant" team had cheated for an years
    (but you can check the side of "ytrewq" spy and Sibeerian squad on scorepage and make sure "ytrewq" was always "flying" for the other side, having 0 scores, 0 flighttime from TOD to TOD, e.g. http://scores.wbfree.net/cgi-bin/wbstat.cgi?type=f&showplayer=ytrewq&tod=050815 and http://scores.wbfree.net/cgi-bin/wbstat.cgi?showsquad=20&tod=050815
    or you can check "dumbum" spy or "dibilo" spy with same effect).
    The problem is not the words of "falcon" and "desant", confirming that "ytrewq" were their spy.

The problem is the fact they ("falcon", "desant", "reddem") are STILL consider that behaviour are in the limits of "fair play" despite of the rules, adopted by new admins concerning spying and despite the of the "fh fair play, adopted by the most of players of community".
    They aren't going make any excuses to the players, who were cheated by them.
    They are ignoring the part of community (75% according to last poll) who are agains spying.
    They had ignored admin requests to get amnesty for their spies in exchange for promises from them to stop spying for the future.
    And now they are struggling to deprive "mixer" admin rights to get back the freedom.

After that long battles with lotta rude words to myself in the general forum I suppose, that "reddem" had ban himself, running account with "ytrewq" specially to get amnisty for "falcon"&"desant"'s spy "ytrewq".

Everyone knows who they are and I see no reason to continue flaming about that guys.

19. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Good to see you back Mix :) keep up the "good" work :)

20. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

OK. Two statements:
    falcon was banned by mixer without proves (at least 4day in a raw mixer can't say why he did it). That's why mixer was banned by badboy.
    Naither mart nor other members of FB is the reason of mixer ban.

mixer, am i right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.