Mixer banned??????????

Discussion in '{JG13} Loki's Kinder all welcome' started by Glas, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

not correct

not correct

not correct

partially correct

don't remember. may be. ask Archer if you would like to bother him with that shit.

BTW - no more comments from me for the above.

Correct. That is exactly what did I say. But should start earlier. Before Mixer speculations and "suppositions".

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

details could be different, such as existing Kroshka (created as one we know now as badboy) was granted superrights, and badboy was created (by whoever it be) as a usual member.
    it does not change the final situation:

Kroshka is superadmin in hands of badboy for dealing with non-perspective flames.
    badboy is a conventional user.

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  3. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

C'mon ada, everybody in russian community knows that the real cheaters are brasilian and polish. I wander why they are not banned yet.
    2frog. Ok, you can use my poor english as the reference during your lessons. :p
    Back to the topic. So, glas&co you're know why mixer was in read-only access. Hope mixer will not abuse of admins rights any more.

1 person likes this.
  4. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So Mixer is the bad guy, kicking the good guys and failing to explain why he did that, while gungun is the good guy, kicking the bad guys and having right to do so w/o any explanation?
    Am I right? (Well, rhetoric, cause I, myself, was kicked from MA several times by gungun, without any explanation nor obvious reason; several Pilots from my sq were even banned for short periods of time- vipe and conrad included...)

And yes, we know, that Mart is a honourable member of the community, who takes great care not to harm anyone in the arena, always asks others about their opinion (when f.ex. he's testing a new hmack with his squadmate stefan) prior to doing such experiments. He's always obedient, when he is asked to stop abusive behaviour... just a paragon of virtues. He would never use dirty tricks, as he's the main expert here when it comes to fair play. He would never spy on other side, and the fact that someone logs from the same IP just to play on the other side is purely accidental- many people in Russia share their connection with others. Mart is innocent like a child in it's cradle. He supports other players and organizes actions on the side he plays, as the gameplay is of his main interest.

... now put "Mixer" instead of "Mart" in the above paragraph...

5. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

I am lazy, but ... :)

Not correct :)

As always, if anyone require the real story I suppose it is probably better to ask BadBoy :)

O-o-oh :) Finaly :) Bingo! 100% clear shot! THAT IS CORRECT!

That is true, that I am occasional guest in international, and more rare in squad's. But current situation is falling directly to the causes for which Kroshka's account was raisen. Unfortunately, "the object" did not understand clearly the reasons of his ban and continue his speculations. Now, according his regular practice, him is trying to expand the unfair behavior and appeal to international community with "suppositions" (regarding other pilots) which are inadmissible for admin. Admin's "suppositions" (compare with proven facts) could force confrontation between people - and that is inacceptable.

Zembla, I should say "sorry, mate, I am operating in your area hardly". You simple do not definitely know all the nuances, so that is stupid to expect you to act immediately and in correct direction. Unfortunately, mixer is your squad-mate and I can not exclude you still believing in his pure intentions. I didi also before, but now I am not.

BTW, the problem I am trying to solve here should be completed.

@Mixer: I'm still waiting you clearly confirm that reddem banned himself - or your apologise to him. 2 days to complete, dear friend. If you will fail - I will deside what to do.

6. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

hehehe i just love it :)

Maty I feel sorry for You, really

ohhhh btw give me a proof or U will be banned, Its Your first warning heh

7. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Come on, student, wake up... the world is bad and requires you fix it...
    The best way, (generally recognized I mean), is to start from yourself.

Well frog... I am amazed. Absolutely unexpectedly (may be also for himself) and suddenly frog made a headshot. Bingo, son. That your move makes me to expect that not all is lost and there is still some brain just above your mouth.

Come on, move next step, make it better: find the difference between gungun's behavior (kicking people with no prove) and mixer's behavior (kicking people with no prove). That will bring you, possible, to understanding why there is no difference for me between them. And finally, ask someone who knows the FH history... h-m-m-m... need to find someone who is willing to explain you... Oh! Exec :) Well - next ask Exec about the relating BadBoy(Kroshka) - gungun story.

I hope, that (if it is not only my loom about somebody's brain) you, potentialy, will be able to fing couple more my reasons to act here hardly.

8. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

lmao
    probably because there were no proofs
    and now i understand where did the foam come from at international forum :D

please warn him badboy, lool

9. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

ada, pls go back to mixers post and tell me if it isnt obvious what he wrote
    what other proofs would u like? homemade photos made by mixer from outside by the window?

ps and for your information, there was one guy who had been kickin (even banning) many players (especially polish, yeah)
    name is gungun
    EVERYBODY know about that, my friend
    nobody warned him, punished or whatever
    and what proofs he had?
    none, except that he had been spanked over and over again at main arena

10. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

Nop :) Question is not about bad/good guys. Question is the abuse of admin power. When gungun was an admin, russian community rise topics about kicks-and-bans very often. I personally was kicked many times by gungun, but i survived it :)
    So, i don't want to find another gungun-like admin on MA.
    Yes, sharing the same ip is not a spying issue. I don't know how strong your backgound in network stuffs, but for me it's normal situation. For example, more than 1500 computer in the network of my home institute are sharing the same ip for inbound/outbound connections.
    Come on, it's a common knowledge in russian part of FH community :) You know it's like those tales about SB\FB cheats.
    but OK, i have two warnings to go :p

11. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

warn my ass

12. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

As you stated before. This is my little corner of this small universe. I call the shots. You are out of line questioning/criticising my moderatorship. For now the thread seems to have balanced out a bit so a lock is not required for the time being.

But that's off topic.

In FH there's been a long history of cheating accusations, bug abuse and spying. Getting proof is difficult, and only few people were actually caught in the act. Fact remains that the Russian speaking part of the community stands closer to the developers and administrators and is kind of seperated from the international part by a language barriere. This has in the past often led people from the international community to believe that the Russians could do anything and get away with it, adversely the Russian part probably thinks many international users cheat and get away with it just the same. In my opinion this is a matter of "the grass is greener on the other side". It's a bit like the age-old flames about how 109's shouldn't outturn Spitfires etc. In my opinion, if everything's quiet something's wrong, if you hear arguments from both sides, things are sorta balanced. There is no way to please the whole of FH, there will always be accusations of cheating, spying and the likes, it's just human nature. Continuing from this idea, I think the developers are doing, despite what everyone says, a good job.

<Z>

13. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

You admit that mart is a known cheater/abuser....but he still carries weight in this game.

Agreed?

Of course he does. Its not in dispute.

So, why?

:dunno:

14. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

But it is not out of the discussion of the international forum.

Mart has been proved on several occasions to have cheated and sbused bugs.

He is still (afaik) a moderator on the forum, AND a member of FB. Why is that?

He cheated. Pure and simple. Nothing else to it. Yet he is still respected among the admins and the Russian members of this community (most....definitely not all). Why is that?

Why is mart allowed to continue playing in this game without any kind of restrictions?

If it were anyone else..

15. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Funny how you agree, yet the only people throwng profanities around are the people you defend i.e FB and SB members.

;)

16. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

He, himself, is not to so "holy" too.
    His moderational "trips" as who has a bigger penis (or who shows it around) and wheather or not I'm a teacher (those who know me- a bunch of guys from 302 and 303- do know that I am) or a looser and a wannabe...
    His aptitude towards Saddan who did nothing wrong, when compared to the SB/FB posters in this thread...
    Well, with all respect badboy, FUCK YOU WITH THAT KIND OF INDEPENDANCE AND LEVEL OF MODERATION!

(Do I get a warning now? Or a ban? I've thrown profanities of the calibre of those, thrown by FB/SB members here. Will they also get warnings? Will they get warnings for the "Mixer"-thread posts in Russian forum too?)

You're just a puny kid, pretending to seek justice... while unjustice and self-interest is your sole motive for acting. You're as pathetic as a 50-year old fat chairman fucking a 16-year old Thai girl only can be. You may not be 50 yet, and the girl's name is "justice"... but that doesn't matter... you still rape it and pretend to be a honest member of the society.

17. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Sorry, glas, but if you do not understand such a clear thing - I can not help.
    Try to organase a research, dig the deep, may be you will be able to explore. I suggest you start with the thread name and try to find mart's name in it. Please, do not move me to believe you have no arguments to support mixer's unfair behavior and that's why you are trying to turn the wheels to the mart's house. BTW - just because you don't know may be - all the flame around mixer is not because mixer had kicked mart from arena once. It is because mixer banned falcon and rejected to explain. Surprise?

18. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Thank you, student. Applauds.
    (дайте кто-нить штамп "слив защитан" :) )
    BTW, frog, russian sentence the above contains nothing pain to you at all. That is hardly-translated joke... saying simple when someone fall so deep that having no arguments starting to yell and squeeze as you - we giving him a stamp a-la "bad lose" :)

Questions anymore, guys? Or all arguments fired and all could agree that there is no difference between gungun and mixer in terms of non-argumental kicking and banning?

19. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@Badboy

I can understand Russian no problems with that.
    The problem here is with YOUR SANITY... comparing Mixer to Gungun is a joke, I hope, tasteless but still.

20. badboy

badboy Well-Known Member

Sorry, mate, we have finished with you. You did well :) Please sit back and wait you stamp, mart or other will bring you soon.

You have no arguments - I have no discussion with you. Next time make you homework harder to be prepared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.