Shame on the US

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by spaceb, Nov 19, 2002.

1. thomba

thomba Well-Known Member

ok, stgb

2. polemikós

polemikós Active Member

nice but still wrong. one try left ;)

3. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

LOOOOOOL you're funny in your own liittle pathetic way, where did you come up with that stuff? Did your mommy help you with that? Sometimes the crimes of Chechnya don't even reach here, I just don't feel the need to post my opinion on Chechnya it just would start a flame t's about the same as Israel vs Palestina, in both cases there are no angels there's blood on the hands of all parties involved... Russia is not going to start off WWIII Russia isn't dropping bombs on a nation together with food packages... Russia isn't run by an idiot lunatic... As you can read in the beginning of this post I was trying to shed another light on the subject, I was trying to defend the US in some way. Now your post convinced me there are people that really blow it for the rest of them fine Americans... You just hate to be ignored don't you? That's exactly what I'm going to do... ignore you... You're not worthy the effort of pointing out the other side of a situation to you... you just like to believe what you say yourself...
    I didn't f*cking start this post idiot... do your homework; read this post through and through until you understand what everyone said and then check what I've said in the beginning of this thread again... You're blamingme for something I didn't even say, you're doing as if I repress your freedom... :rolleyes: you're such a kid, you hop like a cat that's pushed into a corner...

the point wasn't about Russia being communistic don't you f**king see? And what makes you call me Master of revenge...? Too scared to reveal your true colors so you post here under another nick?

greetze Zembla

4. polemikós

polemikós Active Member

yeah! master of revenge has spoken, yeah? great game, you really did it. close your eyes for the m/f truth. but there no way to escape, but you will see early enough. you just see what you wanna see, yeah? and what you said, you can read here black on white so do not try to lie, yeah? maybe you should go back to the can of wieners you climbed out.

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

LOL try to lie? refresh my memories please... what on earth do you mean by the truth? jesus are you on drugs or something?

greetze Zembla

6. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

polemik, have u played and FH? i have never seen u here, which is ur nick flying? i want to know for bombing , launching rockets, and shot 8x12 mm in ur fucking :ass:
    surely all pilots of here r thinking the same

7. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

hee polemik superstar, we know were u are, you have loose :D

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

hehehhe, nice turn of 180º in this discussion. We start a flame about american way of life, and foreign policy, and someone appears, and all turn our anger towards him. I won't defend, nor attack him, but is weird. Finally, it's true, war joins people to act (in this case, talk) in some irreflexive way. Weird is the human being

P.S: i still don't like the US's policy

9. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

We all know our silly friends at the other side of the ocean :mafia:

10. beerme

beerme Well-Known Member

Woah horsey! I dont think he is from "our side" of the ocean! I think he's from your country. At least I hope, for with friends like that......

11. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

polemic =... --ike-? :D senaca? warhwk? :D -mdg--?!! :eek:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2002
  12. babek-

babek- Well-Known Member

I assume that polemic is from Germany, a supporter of WB.eu and someone who dont like the fact that so many germans have already declared that they will continue flying at FH and ignore the WB.eu.

He started writing his first essays in the german FH-forum and attacked nearly all of the german users there.
    He especially attacked highly-respected members of the german community - like mosche or rapier or Franz-August (and all the others too :) )

After making a fool of himself in the german FH-Forum he seems to made the decision to go up into the international level.

Its also interesting that he doesnt use his FH-callsign or fears to reveal his FH-callsign. Thats what I call the behavior of a coward.

But nevertheless his ridiculous behaviour is funny.

So - lets enjoy the polemic-show and how someone is making himself the most ridiculous being in the FH community...
    :D :D :D

13. Cicero

Cicero FH Designer

Back to USA (I mean not traveling)...

If I compare...Germany and USA so I get following:

USA at the present is much more nationally than Germany. Overall are hanging Stars'nStripes flags. If I imagine that would be in Germany too (our own flags of cause) on every edge...the World would call us 'Nazis' again, I think.

OK, flags don't hurt, but:

We can't hang out our nationally feeling the same way like many other nations do. We have to be quiet like a mouse. Because Germany had start a huge war (two times) and it lost it (thats important!).

Now USA starts its own war...again.

Think about Vietnam, they where shamed, because they lost. And they will do again and again...untill they have to be as quiet like us.

But much shit will happen untill that point... :(

14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

IMO, that's wrong. Flags are one of the most dangerous things that human being can look at. In the middle age, people fought until the flag fell down to the floor. Church's fanatics fight for the flag of their religion. USA can declare war on "evil-axis" (nice stupid definition) to defend their flag (all their "freedom" is represented by that flag). And, people all over the world, burns flags to show their hate to other country.
    Flags should be prohibited (not legally, but by our minds), as they are the representation of what we would kill for

15. Platy

Platy Well-Known Member

This is probably one of the most ridiculous threads to appear in this forum...

16. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

You can hang out your national feeling all the way. I do even have high national feelings about the time when Nazis ruled Germany - in the way that it's our patriotic responsibility to not let happen something similar again. Lots of people also "hang out" that national feeling by demonstrating against neo-nazis or by pulling/visiting exhibitions.
    So, what kind of national feeling are you missing?
    Yes, it's right that it's pretty important for our present national feeling that Germany has lost the war - otherwise, it would be a pretty much different national feeling, one I wouldn't like btw, because it would be based on lies. Lies about the war, lies about mankind, and lies about what happened in Ausschwitz.
    Guilty is independent from the outcome of a war, just the ppl who judge would be different. Judgement however is not neccessarely justice.

cu
    heartc

Last edited: Dec 1, 2002
  17. -gael-

-gael- New Member

in 20 years ??????????? come now !!!! dont be afraid , american fire power will be mercifully swift . Any kind of threat is for cowards . I've fought anti americans before . I dont treasure the thought of my sons fighting SO PLEASE JUST BRING YOUR TOUGH ASS NOW .

18. Cicero

Cicero FH Designer

I don't miss any feeling. I meant that I cannot say "I am proud of my homeland!" (although I am), without having fear, that the world could misunderstand the sense...

...however, I'm glad that Germany has got the opportunity to learn from past. And it seems like it has the abilitiy too. That makes me proud of it.

@Broz: You're right!
    I only used this phrase to transport my thoughts during the writing. :rolleyes:
    Symbols are allways very dangerous.

How weak is the human spirit to have to reduce its willing to a sign... :(

I'm going to sleep now, 'cause I can do it in peace...

I wish U all the same! :rose:

Cic

P.S.: This is a really sad thread.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2002
  19. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

sad, and very delicate!

i again ask to keep the respect, and we can keep this thread open.

20. thug

thug Well-Known Member

sheesh end this thread

Dweebs I tell you Dweebs.....they are all Dweebs

Go and fly in the arena so I can shoot your asses down.........espeacially you spaceb