Shame on the US

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by spaceb, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Cicero

Cicero FH Designer

Pimpf!

BTW: Thug is spoken as F**K and I guess thats the only sense of it. Really poor.... :ass:

Thats all I have to say. :eek:

Oh, and I will shoot U down, of course! :flyer:

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Once again, is demonstrated how poor souls are still alive in this world. You can't discuss with arguments, thug? that's why you want the thread to be closed? or is it that you're ashamed and want this to end? learn to speak, and discuss as a person, not as a [place the word you want, i know what i would say].

truth itches? ;)

3. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

encore!

4. Platy

Platy Well-Known Member

Francly, due of all the stupid comments in this thread, and the inability of the admins to close it, I'm giving up flying in FH.

I thought that this was a place where ppl got together, but I guess I was wrong. I prefer playing CS with 10 year all kids then playing WB in a place where it's ok to attack a country because of a "container".

Both sides insulted each other, and nothing important was said. It's obvious that there are alot of anti-USA users in FH, and I don't want to be in a place where ppl only see other ppl mistakes, and not their own.

So... farewell. I'll probably read the forum until I'm completely bored of this kind of threads, or I might come back later, when everyone calms down.

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

You know platy, much people that I know left too because of a simple thread, so did I... and now I'm back... you might be right about the behavior of some FH'ers and you might be right about the fact that this all just start over some stupid container... ok indeed much damage has been inflicted... but nevertheless I believe I'll see you again...
    greetze, Zembla

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

ok, platy, if you consider people talking about something that affects their kin like something stupid, not deserving attention, or whatever you may think, and think that people who controls this forum should avoid discussions by closing threads "politically involved", then, i can only say to you: Farewell.
    When you want, you know where this forum is. Maybe you'll feel more comfortable surrounded by 10 y.o. people.
    I thought better from you

P.S: how can people consider human help as "stupid" things? i'd like to see them in that same situation. Values scale would change, i'm sure

7. Platy

Platy Well-Known Member

Yes I do consider stupid when ppl attack the USa just because one container from the USA was ruined (due to unknown reasons).

And now to shock everyone in this forum... Yes it's true I couldn't care less about the container and the so called human help, I'm too busy watching the human race destroy their home planet to be bothered by something as trivial as that.

PS: If I was in the same situatuion, I would be more bothered trying to look at what went wrong in my home country, instead of wasting my time complaining about a container. Otherwise I could complain that spain didn't do the necessary to avoid a oil spill and now portugal may pay the price... but that would be ridiculous. Got the picture?

Anyway.. you are right.. farewell.

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

so you are "supposedly" bothered by the destruction of this planet, and children starving is not destruction itself?
    That's weird.

See you platy :kruto:

9. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

[MODERATOR]

Folks, we have a freedom of speech here (that is limited very very rarely). Yeah, it has a drawback: many people has no responsibility for the their oral diarrhea. More delicate matter is that some other sane humans believe that they have responsibility, but have no idea of chat consequences.

On the other hand, we have freedom of ignorance. Each of us has rights to speak, and each of us has rights to not be noticed.

I prefer this system to the dictatorship since some ago (because I haven't insisted on on-topic rules here ;)).

However, THUG gets a warning for clear and direct insults.

Thanks for attention.
    [/MODERATOR]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2002
  10. -nicae-

exec said everything! :@prayer:

PS: i dont know if you have seen other forums, but when something is closed wrongfully, its an absurd censor/dictatorship. closing threads isnt something so simple ;)
    PPS: oral diahrrea rox! :D

11. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

it has something to do with sex? :rolleyes:

12. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

@vojtas

Arghhhh, you're sick, man :D

@exec

Is that a touch of attention? I think that in this thread, most of the people are being respectful to the others. I think it's "nice" to discuss like this. Of course, we all have different and sometimes faced oppinions, but that's good to make people think, and consider their thinkings. IMO, this thread, if continues like it is now, should be kept open.
    Just my oppinion

13. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

you may ignore a single author.
    and i have no intentions to close this thread yet.

14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

15. thug

thug Well-Known Member

Oh no I spelled something wrong!!!
    I am so ashamed.

I spelled dweebs correct though.

cicero............in your dreams.

16. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

What may seem as a triviality to you might not be one to someone else...?

Thug didn't anyone mention your spelling??? Then why did you start about it? The only people I heard using the term dweebs were counter-strikers... and I would very much hate it if the CS attitude it brought to WB... some tolerance is always in place if you ask me...

greetze, Zembla

17. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

As we'll all be dead from CJD in thirty years I can't see what all the fuss is about.

Moolin.

Mooooooooooooooo!

18. polemikós

polemikós Active Member

lol what a m/f shit you are talking about? think the communism turns your brain into a smelling piece of shit.

19. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

Hey idiot, you lived in communism?

20. -nicae-

whats with the multi-lateral insults?

this forum here is open for discussion, not just swearing.
    when things get tough, and people start offending one another, its out of "discussion" classification.

if it continues, thread is closed.
    on the other hand, you can all try to speak without offending. you will even notice how its more efficient in convincing. as a bonus, you dont evoke hatred or revenge and dont hurt other's pride or integrity.

btw - why transport personal fights into here?

:dark: :deal: