Warbirds hates Freehost,,,,,

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Nicholas1990, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Wooo-hooo...!

By drunk bastard I meant Yeltsin, he had a remote-control unit built in, operated from Washington Party Commeetee.

External debt $287G?! You mean - debt to Russia?

Unemployment 6.6%? How 'bout people like me earning $120 monthly (seriously, it's my official govt salary as an engineer 11th rank out of 14 in Academy of Science)? And for province it's a good wage, here in Msk it's not enough to comfortably starve.

$12100 yearly per capita!? LOL!!! $1000 monthly is a good salary even in Msk, in province it's unbelievable.

I have heard somewhere ;) that public spendings increase public wealth. I mean - _I_ heard it, a person working in IT now, who spent 4 years studying "conventional wareads" in the Uni, and this bloody gang, all economists with Doctor of Science degrees didn't?! So, I guess, by keeping money in US obligations (rates obviously less then dollar inflation) they deliberately decrease public wealth.

And the same slapstick makes an annual performance at World Economical Forum in Davos preaching for foreign investments into Russia! Do they seriously think that if they, the ruling power, are afraid to invest in Russia - someone else will?!

Look, all the so-called "economical growth" in last 7 years is only because of the oil prices. Industry is already dead, it just stopped to smell bad. Social programms are abandoned, millions are starving, dieing without proper medical care. Money earned on exausting oil and gas fields developed before 1991 are stagnated to support agonysing US bubble, no investments are made even into vital projects. Looks like they drain everything from the body of the USSR, robbing everyone again, like they did in 1992, this time - without any chance to recover at all.

How about buying companies "privatised" in early-90s? In the 90s some crooks seized them for kopeykas, now they get billions of dollars and immediately withdraw them abroad. Nice, isn't it? and this is propagated as a Great Achievement of Our Leader...

I don't even want to talk about "democracy" instead of good old Soviet system...

This is all very sad. You guys believe in silly figures too much. :(

2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

:D

You mean the shoot first, ask questions later system, or THE OTHER good old Soviet system? :D

"One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic" - uncle Stalin

silly figures, phi

3. Boroda

If you are satisfied with so-called "demcracy" Western-style - then you'll discover some interesting things soon, the sooner the smarter you are. I prefer democracy - Soviet style, when people "down there" could really do something, not only play dummies at the ballots.

I expect some true revelations about bloody Soviet system now. "Don't tell about how oysters taste to the people who really tried them" (c) Michail Zhvanetsky.

The whole concept of what is now called "democracy" is compromised for decades now in Russia.

Would you be so kind to give me your source for that "quote" from Stalin? Eh? Another "everyone knows"?...

I find this discussion rather strange. Everything is upside-down. Armenia city in the sky my ass.

4. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

oysters taste bad
    more ppl have eaten those than you think

5. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

i stop readin after saw this:
    that is waht i call

'makin sense of the statistics'

6. Boroda

I won't be surprised if this is a kind of statistics provided by our Kremlin Dreamers.

Thank you, I missed that obvious fuckup, now trying to guess what country Tzebra took for Russia.

7. Boroda

...and caviar is very-very bad for your health! :D

Then I think?! Russian officer's breakfast, a dozen of oysters and a bottle of champaign - guess the year if you please?

Funny, I quoted a Soviet Jewish comedian, who was laughing at Soviet habits back in the 80s.

8. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

I actually pull my sources from an eclectic collection.
    Some are from Russia, Finland, Poland, Ukraine, US, etc.

Why? Because I invest not only nationally but internationally.

Am I saying that Russia is in a better state now than under Communism?
    Yes and No.

If you have the spare time, here are a few interesting reads, each painting an interesting picture of the Russian economy.

http://www.balticdata.info/russia/macro_economics/russia_macro_economics_russia_GNP_GDP_summary.htm

http://www.economist.com/countries/Russia/profile.cfm?folder=Profile-Economic%20Structure

http://www.aeaweb.org/annual_mtg_papers/2006/0108_1015_0103.pdf

9. BarT

BarT Well-Known Member

fuck it, im gonna get a nice bitchbride from russian, i tell ye

1 person likes this.
  10. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

better dont or she'll completely fuck you

11. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Boroda.
    I don't know what type of Engineering degree you have, but have you looked into Chelyabinsk?