Не нашел топика про велосипеды.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Charge, Sep 4, 2012.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I have a suspicion that a bicycle nowadays will cost 2000 bucks
    And if old looking guy with a Santa beard and a cigarette dangling came whizzing by a gang of teenagers while riding One of those modern things with the tires as thick as a muscular arm and 25 gears and jingle bells wood those teenagers tease me or laugh at me no it is likely that they would be struck dumb and not know what to say and just stop and maybe look at each other
    (Did you see that did you see what I saw?)

Charge likes this.
  2. mikel-

mikel- FH Beta Tester

I see plenty of older looking people riding modern bikes in CA. Even electric bikes. There are plenty of older bikers with beards ans dressed in leather too. :)
    New modern bicycles start at about $600. I am talking about decent bike brands sold in bike stores. Brands like Trek, Specialized, Giant. I don't count Walmart bikes for $200, although some of them might work fine for a while.
    Advanced models can cost way more than 2000, but you are probably not planning to race.
    Unfortunately decent used bikes are very pricey too (a COVID effect) at least in California. In 2021 the demand has been much higher than stores could offer. Same as it has been with cars.

3. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

To be honest I was trying to be funny or humourous or joking.
    The terrible cost of those things I was not joking about. I am in my 60s now and I am pretty sure if I want to live into my eighth decade I need a bicycle and a couple other things… maybe I can ask my mom for a loan?
    (The automatic translation has failed. I was getting used to it working and now it has stopped)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    Flk, Charge and mikel- like this.
  4. mikel-

mikel- FH Beta Tester

Половина того что я успел прочитать вчера в инете была об автомобилях, а не о великаэ. Там пишут что скольжение дает больше потерь чем трение качения. Возможно в авто оно больше из-за мощного движка.
    А некоторые включают скольжение в понятие трение качения. Но тема интересная. Вроде как почти как мясорубка просто, но что-то во всех интернетных материалах разные данные о природе сопротивления.

5. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

дык если взять тот же подшипник КАЧЕНИЯ (обычный шарикоподшипник), то там ооочень много будет скользящих поверхностей.
    изначально, если б совсем без смазки и без осевой нагрузки - то там было б только трение качения, которе было б околонулевым. но таких идеальных условий мало очень и поэтому имеются и осевые нагрузки, и шарики нужно держать крепче в узде - поэтому везде трение скользящих поверхностей и смазка, чтоб не тёрлось - вот там-то и получается "скольжение даёт больше потерь"

mikel- likes this.
  6. Charge

Charge Well-Known Member

That was funny, hezzey :) I'm a little under 60, and my bike is a Weeler Cross 1600 hardly more expensive than a wallmart-bike. But I'm more than happy with it. All the changes and additions are the headlight with Ali and the laser illuminated tail light. It's not too expensive :) But a great help. The important thing is to strictly obey the law of the road. Not to have it like in Germany, where a friend of mine was told that flashing the rear red light is not allowed. That's not allowed by local law. Only a standing bike can flash to indicate an obstacle. Other additions include changing the saddle to a more comfortable one, fitting wheel guards and that's pretty much it. :) The road to the bike is always open, you just have to want to. In 1992-2005, a veteran of the Battle of Stalingrad rode for our bike company. And he was over 75. The main thing was to want to :)
    https://aliexpress.ru/item/20319541...t.0.0.2615d85d4IQxAU&sku_id=12000026374779052 Update. The original headlamp battery ran out and was converted to external Li-Fe.
    https://aliexpress.ru/item/10050034...t.0.0.2615d85d4IQxAU&sku_id=12000025919482655

hezzey likes this.
  7. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

8. isaev

isaev Well-Known Member

Это "знак" или "знамение"? :)

9. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

да хто его знает, перфоманс или инсталляция...

10. Charge

Charge Well-Known Member

soomnvR likes this.
  11. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

mcgru- and Flk like this.
  12. exe

exe Well-Known Member

майский жук тоже хорошо заходит.

mcgru- likes this.
  13. Archer

Archer Administrator Staff Member

Шмель ладно, он мягкий... а вот майским жуком или жуком-носорогом - это да. Последний раз в грудь попал - аж дыхание перехватило, думал камень прилетел от грузовика. А жуку хоть бы хрен - сидел на майке, усами шевелил... пришлось останавливаться и подсаживать его на дерево :)

mcgru-, Charge, Flk and 1 other person like this.
  14. Charge

Charge Well-Known Member

Майский в очки, и вот у меня новые очки... Правда отмывался долго.

mcgru- likes this.
  15. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Путешествия на велосипеде по сибирским ебеням :fly2:

mcgru- likes this.
  16. bimbom

bimbom FH Beta Tester

Неоднозначный ответ...:fly2:

17. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

хехе!
    28:57 - родной НИИБИ! :D

до 29:15 - тропинка от пр.Ленина до бассейна :)
    30:04 - родной перекрёсточек Ленина-Учебная :)
    30:18 - засеките какие крышки сливных канализаций - одна (правее) - нормальная, а другая... вот от такой вот шуганулся, еле вырулил на лисапедике, а в это время меня обгонял МАЗ... это к слову о том, почему я против езды на велике по нагруженным дорогам.

18. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

А мне тут хохлы рассказывали, что в Томске вообще нет никакой цивилизации, сплошные ебеня с медведями и дырками в полу :shuffle:

19. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Году в 1989 гдето в жилых кварталах по Иркутскому тракту прям среди, блять, пятиэтажек стояла клетка, с прутиками толщиной в дюйм, с одинарной (не тройной и не двойной) стенкой, а в ней жил самый настоящий медведь. Кормили его в том числе и мясом (костей говядины было много в клетке).

Отправлено с моего M2004J19C через Tapatalk

20. Charge

Charge Well-Known Member

Вань, нормальные сливные люки. Ты на ширину покрышек посмотри сначала. Из личного опыта, чтобы попасть в люк, даже на узких гоночных однотрубках 22-24 мм надо хз что сделать. Резина от 622/599-30/32 туда уже не попадает. Про 622-40/42/47 и говорить нечего.
    trollmode on
    У тя больше страху чем опыта :) иди читай Любовицкого, главу про пятно контакта и сопротивление движению.
    trollmode off