Year 2012 ..so?

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Higgns

Higgns Well-Known Member

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

wtg.

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Was that a typo?
    Did you mean
    wtf ?

Oh, the other guy who posted, whatsisname, the guy.....
    2112, what does it mean? Is it a part number? Someone else made a recording and were told to name it and it was named in a similar manner. It was Album # [something something something......] I wish I could remember.
    Is that what 2112 is?
    Or is it named after a year?

[I had never heard of that band, then one night, while OUT OF MY FUCKIN GOARD stoned on White Blotter [HIPPY] acid, I heard that album.
    I was changed profoundly.
    After that night, I stopped making sense.

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

That song has got to be one of the most accurate depiction that internal insanity/conflict/acid trip - drug-binge drunk of the not-so-good-kind ..."on the edge of madness" state of mind.

It is more scary than their "psycho killer" song and that is pretty edgy shit too....

I think it take a real talent to put that kind of feeling to music and still be able to "live a normal life", not blow your brains out, via chemical or violent actions.

Yes, that song changed me too and I need to be a a very special state of mind to be able to listen to it all the way through...

sometimes I need to hear this , just to take the edge off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzVy-Bbn1II&feature=related

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Hehe. When some young bugger is telling me all about how wonderful and enlightening his drug use is, how it is all good, how it 'allows a person to touch their inner self' I want to punch the fucker in the head.
    Or worse, the little stupid bastard tell me 'THE DRUGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW-ADAYS! BETTER, MODERN!!!!'
    well, considering that there is NOTHING new under the sun and that EVERY DRUG is a biochemical, IE, every dope man uses is made of a handlful of plants and ALL OF THEM WILL ALLOW A PERSON TO COMUNE WITH THEIR INNER PSYCHO KILLER.... [Actually, usually not that dramatic, just a slow decline into unemployed and helpless at 40]. What was my point?
    Olde folds, older than me, while I was fucking around like that, would say, 'Kid, bin dare dundat, it is all the same, a dope head is no good. Say no. Go hunting and fishing, find a sport, hang out in the bath-house [joke...]" I used to scoff also. A fair fraction [fair?] of my school chums from back in the day are dead or so addled they never will get out of that.......
    My buddy died of a heart attack. He was 48. His heart exploded at work on a hot as hell july day. He looked fit to all his fri4ends and co-workers, and his medical doctors OPINION was that he was healthy.
    His heart had been damaged by ephedrine based drugs. Meth.
    Quote from reatarded American Punk [Yes, Canada is America]:
    "Meth is not made out of ephedrine, ephedrine is for colds!" [no stupid it is used to relieve some suffering stuffy sinuses (side effect turned into thereapy???] and as A HEART STIMULANT, IT DOES NOTHING FOR A COLD. Nothing for alergies [alergies are fatal, ever time, there is no escape from an alergy. A sensitivity is NOT an alergy, but the dope manufacturers have re-educated people so well, they do not know the diff between an anaphalatic reaction and a fuckin rash.
    FURTHER,DOPE, ALL DOPE, IT IS MANIFEST PSYCHO KILLERness!
    Some little 18 year old bastard I knew [he is 22 now and 6'6"] - he says now he has 'grown up' and doesn't fart around, what the fuck. 18 is a child. So is 22... He will see a big pile of cocaine or some 'crrystal..... and he will make a mistake or two still, I am watching him. I will see him picking at his arms [the bugs!] or shewing on his lip till it bleads, or taking a whore into his room and not coming out for two days..... when that shit happens, I will kidnap him, he is my son and I will not let him have a heart attack at 48.
    Don't use ANY drugs that are said to 'pass through the blood brain barrier' As soon as a medical man passes you that line, he is selling you a load of sand.
    Blood Brain Barrier is NOT a thing, it is a concept. A paradym. And you and I both know a paradigm is NOT a thing. Nor is a paradigm a fact. It is a cheap mechanize allowing a 'believer' to excuse himself from his deeds.........

BULLSHIT!
    BULLSHIT!

SAY NO TO DRUGS.
    ALL DRUGS, not just the ones not approved by FDA.
    FDA is a pimp.
    [bribed cop???]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

So hedging yer bets, eh? Jehovah's Witnesses learned to do that in 1970 or so, that was the last time they predicted the end of the world.
    Now, they, like other wing-nuts say the end will come SOOOOON.
    Sooooooon.

It will end. Indeed. When?
    Sooooon.