Year 2012 ..so?

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Oct 11, 2006.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

What is The End Of The World?
    Whose world?
    A billion year old fungus living underground and spanning continents is called Ja. Hardly describes the Force, but at least some of us are aware and kow tow.
    Ja is aware of us, She is observing a resiliant virii and how to make an effective and selective aniviril to deal with us, as we are observing and considering H1N1.
    We humans are Virii.
    That grand old fungus is aware of us, as we are aware of it. But there isn't any intellectual intercourse, only cultural [look it up, 'culture'].
    We depend on Ja. The Awsome Billion Year Old Fungus.
    [I actually believe this, to tell the truth. I believe we were created by Mother Earth, not something up in fuckin Milky Way [which itself is dwarfed by creation]
    I don't think this Ja needs us. I don't think the She, would want us if She knew we were here crawling around above and what we are up to. I am sure she dissaproves.
    Humans are of the earth, but we are not the earth. We are pretty self centered, thinking we are somehow important in The Grand Scheme Of Things.
    For instance, the idea that History is Cosmic. History is not. History is not a thing, it is simply humans who, having learned to write, wrote. History is nothing more than human knowlege, conseption and miss=consception. Knowlege doesn't matter in The Grand Sceme Of Things.

A Tsunama doesn't give a fuck about 'books of knowlege.' or Calenders, for that matter.

I am content. I am soon to go back to Ja. It was a nice visit last time. It is where I am from and where I am headed.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

thanks for interesting reply Biles. But I got few questions upon your post, if you plese would help me to understand you more..

Would you explain how & howcome we depend on Ja?

Could you think that this Ja needs us only to create radioactive particles and radiation for her (The Ja) to help her in her evolutionally progress; meaning more radiation --> more mutations in her genoma and her growth to develop to Supa Ja she wish to be someday?

Does Ja consider you a content being since your popular usage of the work 'fuck' & 'fucking' all the time in your writings and probably in your everyday life?

Ms Ja the non-human dependant being last seen :

[​IMG]

Mrs Ja and mr. Biles after her acknowlidged Biles's writings, thoughts & feelings of her :

[​IMG]

3. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

It's coming.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Would you explain how & howcome we depend on Ja?

I don't fathom Ja; Can I, or do I fathom the cosmos? Does the cosmos depend on me or you or us? I bet no.

I don't think we would last more than a seconds if fungi and it's brothers, which are other lives, departed, died. Those other lives are in our bowels, they are swimming in our blood, they are swimming in oceans, forming networks of fungi under us.
    I am really just trying to explain that I figure this globe and what crawls don't depend on one another, the dependence is one way. I don't think it loves us... I don't think it is that low, that lusting, no more than we lust over or give a shit about a barrel full of stinky slime, we use the barrel if we have a use for it, and if we have no use for it, we dump some chlorine and H2) into it and kill the slim..
    We that crawl on earth, are dependent on it, but not the other way around.

Could you think that this Ja needs us only to create radioactive particles and radiation for her (The Ja) to help her in her evolutionary progress; meaning more radiation --> more mutations in her genoma and her growth to develop to Supa Ja she wish to be someday?
    I think your question as it is worded isn't a question, it is rhetoric.
    JWHW I Am That I Am

Radiation is not the only stress that can bring about evolution. Any and all stress does that. We should not laud radiation as a cause of creation, we should dread it and value the benevolence of the globe we are on and the luck we have being a certain distance from Sol. Luna doesn't have much or any life as we know it. Radiation and cold are like Yin and Yang

Does Ja consider you a content being since your popular usage of the work 'fuck' & 'fucking' all the time in your writings and probably in your everyday life?

Fuck is necessary for primitive Gallic/Germanic farmers, it is simply the insertion of a finger into humus so that a seed can be jambed in. Why do you find fuck offensive? It is merely an old Gallic/Germanic word and is rather common. Inoffensive. I love to fuck, that I may have a crop, I love to fuck that I may have a child, I love fucking fuckish fuckizms, as it is a fucking fun word to say, a word that means much more than a syllable.
    JWHW was never meant to be uttered. It is proclaimed as UNSAY-ABLE, it is proscribed. There is nothing proscribed about uttering fuck. Get off it, man.

Oh:

[​IMG]

Is the cunt and cock of a fungus, it is no more a fungus than your cock is you or a cunt is a woman.

I don't know anything, I believe lots and I hope some.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

it's all good.

6. focker

focker Well-Known Member

Ok for Nibiru (cloudy topic) but could you please provide source for your last sentence "magnetic poles are already the other way .... ".

7. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Magnetic_Pole

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

9. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

OH please... that is soooooo much new age crap.

If you really want to "believe" get yourself to a Buddhist monastery and start

reading and meditating.

At least this way come Jan. 2013 you won't be the person everyone will be pointing and laughing at.

10. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

lol you ARE serious!!

but no prob, there is a solution closer than you ever imagine :

DO
    YOURSELF what you suggested to me!!

I will make you betta! :)

PS.wtf makes you think you know what I believe or know ? :)

PPS. who are you laughing at 2013? :D

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Wouldn't those members of the WWS [World Wing-nut Society] better serve their practice by not cutting the end of the rope they are climbing?

April 01, 2011:
    The world will end on

December 21 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 22, 2012
    Oops, typo;
    The world will end on
    December 12 2102!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  12. Red Ant

Wouldn't they be pissed off if the world really did end on a totally innocent looking sunday afternoon at a date that nobody had ever even considered as a candidate for the end of the world? :D

13. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

no they'd be dead

14. Red Ant

Yeah, that too.

15. looseleaf

Take a chill pill Jac. :D

Kindly note where I said "IF you believe...."

Ha ha ha,,, yes in fact I do visit a Buddhist temple now and again.

:cheers:

16. looseleaf

Yes, that would really really really ruin a lot of peoples plans.

Reminds me of the cartoon:

you see a drawing of a cat jumping out of a passenger jet at altitude.

The caption is "Suddenly Fluffy realized that at 20,000 feet it didn't matter if you landed on all four feet."

17. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Neg but thanks for offer ,but neg chill valium pill will enter my bowel nor my vains right now.

Ain't Buddhist temple pea & rise chewing stuff as 'new age' as you defined the Mayan calendar predictions to be, which starts from the as accurate beginning of the unverse as our supa-western supa-wise supa-physiciast supa-astronomical scientist's nowdays has calculated (bout 14.600.000.000 years ago), and end at 21.12.2012 as many ancient books found around the world talk about...Bagavad-Gita, Sumerians, Egyptians, Hopi 'indians' etc.
    ..and not about the END. The STOP. The OFF. ..but just a change in consciousness and all those kind yippie-yippie-yee-haa things? :fly2:

18. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Here's the wise ones :

[​IMG]

wtg :rolleyes:

19. looseleaf

I am sure the whole lot of them with all their collective wisdom are in no danger of

expecting a telephone call from the Nobel Prize committee any time soon.....

:rolleyes:

20. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Better off when nibiru arrives it's passangers just takes those great human beings in that awesome gif animation pic with them and leave rest of us here on this lil' tellus forever,... or at least for the next 26k years...