Dunno how true this is...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Glas, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

But it would explain alot if it was ;)

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

What is "Average population IQ"? Have they tested all the population of the US? No? Let them go fuck themselves then. You may replace "Average population IQ" with "Average UFO landings per day" and the result will be the same "authoritative"...

3. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!!! Indeed, explains a lot!

But seriously:
    Judging from what I see in Holland I think there IS a correlation between IQ and political preference, but the reason for this is much more distant then the obvious one of lower vs. higher intelligence. While these numbers might be true, it would be preposterous to conclude from this test that "only a fool votes for Bush". The results of IQ-tests are influenced by economical factors and it's usually the lower economical classes who vote for a more conservative party (like the republicans).

Funny pic, nonetheless!

4. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

You dont half talk some crap Vadim :rolleyes:

5. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

:turret: Fooey ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. Vadim Maksimenko

Dear people, if you wouldn't be so anti-american, you would be at least rudimentarity attentive and curious. Just check where the image comes from. Farsichat? Is anyone speaking farsi over here?

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

That's why it is called average. See, they get a representative ammount of people, they do IQ tests, then get a calculator, and they get an average IQ level. It works with everything, and it's a valid argument for everything, you know, statistics.

I bet you voted.... well, nvm ;)

8. Vadim Maksimenko

I never vote unless I would be the candidate. And what about statistics, first of all pay attention to the "source", i.e. link to the image. Next, there is an international saying: "There is lie, blatant lie, and statistics". Any IQ statistical info collector may visit only cells of mentally impaired people. Or Academy of Science campuses. NOONE controls that. Only the census of enumeration procedures yield more or less authoritative results, anything else -- bullshit.

9. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@Vadim

The problem is, that you don't know that all US-Citizens take IQ-tests without even being asked a permission by a "info collector"... they do it at age of 5 (and later prior to Junior High and High School) as a "preliminary school qualification" procudure requires them to do so.
    So America has the most reliable data on "how high the average IQ of their citizens really is"... because they love such data :D
    No point in arguing there... Bush lover :p

10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Agreed.

11. Red Ant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

http://www.heartheissues.com/e2004-6-intelligenceiq-2.html

12. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Vadim, it was posted as a joke. If you are unable to discern that from the comments I posted in the thread header and the initial post, its not my problem.

Read the very last comment at the bottom as well: 'THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT SHOULD BE TAKEN AS FACT :rolleyes:

13. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Think some of you need to get out more. The merest hint of a fuckin joke on here now and people are going mental :mad:

14. Red Ant

IMO what these numbers show first and foremost is that people from the southern states, on AVERAGE, tend to be less educated than people living in the northern states, which shouldn't really come as a surprise as the south is still comparedly underdeveloped.

15. Red Ant

You were insinuating that Bush voters are dumber than Kerry voters. Might as well admit it ... we all know where you lean politically. Would you have posted that table if its central thesis was the opposite, i.e. that Bush voters outsmart Kerry voters?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at you. The internet is free; you have a right to post what you did ... just as others have a right to comment on it.

16. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

For the record, it didn't really bother me. There are many socio-historic factors to consider, but that's the stuff of textbooks ;)

I was born in NY, but I choose to live in NC. Did my IQ drop a few points when I moved here? :D

17. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    What the hell are you saying?
    IQ IS average.
    The IQ of an average person will vary from 90 to 110.
    The average IQ of a significant population will be 100.
    Anywhere.
    Everywhere.

Fuckin ignorant farsi speakin sand niggers spouting their koranic bullshit jihad crap.
    Nuke those fuckers.

18. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

I wasnt insinuating anything. But as I said, it would not surprise me if that was true. Personally, I dont believe it a single bit.

I stand by what I said above.

19. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

What was the joke?
    "Everyone who disagrees with me is an idiot"?
    HAHA comedy GENIUS!

...actualy, done right that could be pretty funny...

20. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

What is average? Apparently people in this thread don't fucking know what average is. Ask biles about, maybe