Dunno how true this is...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Glas, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

That comment is just so beyond the realms of stupidity that im at a loss as to what to say.

Educated stupidity is what?

What is a smaller enabler of stupidity? :confused:

Weird.

2. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

And without education intellect cannot be developed ;)

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

So protesting is stupid? you always "follow the established path"? :rolleyes:

4. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

I just read in 'Hap' Arnolds's autobiography that in the US in the late 30's there was a student antiwar group called "Verterans of Future Wars". Hap didn't like them, but thats a great name.

5. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Prophetic even ;)

6. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    You know that Jap grant gobbler who is workin with all those chimps [or are they benobos??: suckfucksuckfucksuckfucksuckfucksuckfucksuckfucksuckfuck]?
    He is got them all lined up doin stuff for 'cash.'
    He gives em tokens they can use to get treats with.
    He notes all kinds of styles, some will go and earn as many as they can in the morning and then spend the tokens in the afternoon getting a treat every now and then.
    Some spend them all at once.
    Some earn a token and then go spend it and then go earn another token.

NONE of those monkeys goes off to bed at night with his tokens. NONE of those monkeys plans ahead. Not one of them.
    The Jap grant gobbler says this means the monkeys have no concept of 'tomorrow.'
    I say they live in prison their whole lives and they don't wanna think about tomorrow even, seein as they all gonna die in the fuckin zoo the Jap grant gobbler is keepin em in.

And you guys is all goin toward the same old same old 'nature vs nurture' thing.
    Which is tired.

7. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

If a squirrel can hoard nuts, or a bear can feed up in time for hibernation, then im pretty sure monkeys can tell a good thing when they see one.

The Jap is talkin crap.

8. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

Do you not see the stupidity of college activists?

From a picture in my previous post:

For the record, this is a kazoo:

[​IMG]
    It is a cheap, plastic toy that people blow on to make noise. By itself, a kazoo is absurd, but a "People's Anti-War Machine Freedom Marching Kazoo Band" is madness. I can also guess that those college idiots have more than one use for their kazoos.

In fact, while searching for a picture of a kazoo, I came across this website.
    Europeans, you would do well to memorize this face:

[​IMG]
    ...this is the face of the leftist liberal movement.

In Texas, an otherwise conservative state, this seminar was found on the website of the physics department of Texas Tech University.

Even in a supposedly "conservative" college newspaper, this article turned up:

Obviously, college "conservatives" are not on the same page as real conservatives.

Real conservatives don't play kazoos.

I also found this article by Gary Stager. He manages to insert a kazoo metaphor in the middle of an essay about laptop computer education:
    When I checked Gary Stager's background, I was not surprised that he is an adjunct professor at Pepperdine University, with a history in education.

Do I have to explain how the liberal kazoo movement is harmful to the United States?

9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

OMFG, so you think that by carrying one of those stupid kazoos their protests are worth shit? You can't be serious. Have you even thought what they were protesting for? Fuck the kazoo, they can use saucepans like in Argentina, but the target is to get attention. That's what a protest is meant to achieve. Get attention, make noise and maybe, make the mechanism move and get what you protest against or for.

Conservative, leftist... you're just plain idiot if all you can see in a protest is a fucking kazoo. And conservatives have even wasted YOUR money in a study about how kazoo buzzes... LMAO :rolleyes:

10. Aser

Aser Well-Known Member

/joke mode on :D

:D :D :D :D

For sure kazoos are a tool from the masonic, jewish, homosexual, :D (idiotic) communist (bastard) :D , worldwide, evil conspiracy.

Lets make a better world, lets burn all kazoos :D

:D :D :D :D

/joke mode off :D

11. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I bet it was an Europian who invented the kazoos that torment squirl...

12. Aser

Aser Well-Known Member

A masonic, jewish, homosexual, :D (idiotic) communist (bastard) :D , Europian. For sure.

13. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Broz, will you explain what is in common with triangle and hexagon, if you have never heard the notion of a vertex? Will you systematize any color-based images, if you are a daltonic? Will you find a link between "shower" and "raining like cats and dogs" if you have no idea of english standard idiomatics? So to say, those IQ tests are one culture biased bullshit. They just evaluate people's ability to solve standardized quess-which puzzles. The more familiar gets the highest value. The one that prefers to skip unclear questions, gets the higher value. The one with functional limbs with top the genius with twisted and distorted body, cause the last one just cannot put marks quickly enough.

14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

IQ tests, and i mean real IQ tests are not based on telling the difference between a triangle and a circle, or any of that bullshit. There's much more, like logical sequences, which have nothing to do with pure knowledge. The other day i saw one, whose questions were like: There were 5 drawings, the first was a circle, with a convex line crossing it, and a ball over the line. You had to identify which of the drawings shouldn't be there. So you had to notice that in all of them there was a circle, crossed by a line, and the ball over the line, except in one of them. No need of knowing that a circle is called a circle and it has 360º

Those IQ tests you refer to are the ones that share the pages with sudoku and the wedding of the princess with a clown.

Anyway, it's very hard to measure IQ even with the (supossedly) most accurate tests. But, once again, what i mean, is that, according to OUR standards (like it or not, yours and mine are similar), IQ can be more or less measured in that way.

15. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Problem is not in what we are for that hypothetical alien, but that alien according to IQ evaluation methodology would get 0 points. But he is not absolutely dumb. Once upon a time I passed some IQ test just out of curiosity and you know what? There were some stupid questions about Teddy Bear and some Wonder Beaver... If I at least know what is Teddy Bear, but I have heard not a single story for children with it as a hero, not even mentioning the beaver. Not because I am dumb, but because I have heard lots of stories about Kolobok, Koshkin Dom, Lisa Alisa, Seryj Volk, Strekoza and Muravej and so on and so forth.

16. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

I agree with Vadim on this one. IQ-tests are bullshit and very much culturally biassed.

Speaking of which: I would not be surprised if the average IQ would be lower in states where people voted for Bush. After all, Bush is most popular amongst people lesser educated, and a person's results on their IQ-test are influenced by their education. This does BY NO MEANS mean that Bush-voters are less intelligent, or incapable of judgement! It might well be that people who went to universities influence one another a lot and thus tend to be more liberal.

Oh, and Squirl? You claim we are anti-American, while you bad-mouth liberal people (that make up 40 - 50% of the US-population). Who's anti-American now?!?
    I am sick and tired of your right-winged, biassed, anally-retentive opinions. The moment you get into a discussion you turn to ad-hominems and when even those don't work anymore, you call your opponents "anti-American" and "left-winged liberals". You want to see the face of a liberal? Watch this!
    [​IMG]

Now fuck of and die, I've had it with you.

17. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I never said the opposite :)

I just say that IQ tests as they are now is the only way to measure IQ. And that it is accepted as intelligence levels. No more and no less

18. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Accidentaly on topic: But in this case it really doesn't matter, since the topic was about population in the US, and about the population that voted, to be more precise. So they had to be citizens. So they most likely use the same language.

Just for the record: IMO IQ-tests are waste of time.

@vadim: to get back to the alien. It is not necesserarily an intelligent being at all. I've seen a lot of women that has nothing to do behind the wheel, and yet there they are on the road in their cars. I bet that 95% of them wouldn't know anything about engine and how it works. Using a tool is not the same thing as inventing it.
    (though I wouldn't say that "it"s dumb right to it's face) :D

:fly2:

1 person likes this.
  19. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Good points airfax :)

20. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Off topic, maybe:
    This is Jefferson? It is rock? It is in the side of a mountain. The mountain is in the Dakotas, I think the place is called Black Hills, which are a place the Lakota People consider where humans were created. The Lakota people were slaughtered and displaced by folks who just loved Jefferson, thought HE created humans. And they carved the face of their god on a rock in the Black Hills and the remnants of the Lakota people could look apon the great god from the side of a four lane highway that roars by the image of the great god, agog, with wonder in their eyes, worshipfully.
    Intelligence??