Dunno how true this is...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Glas, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Communism! Beware!

Squirly boy isn't right wing... Squirly boy is American :)

As soon as the "leftist scum" lowers it's anal cavity into the 'blessed' Seat of Power in Washington DC he'll make a political U-turn. Why would he make this turnaround? Because that's the only way he can continue to claim the US of A is the incarnation of perfection, and actually believe it.

Squirl can't agree to disagree, he's either against you, or with you. And if he disagrees with the subject of protests, he's against you. In fact, Squirl, you'd love a totalitarian regime, wouldn't you? In a totalitarian regime you wouldn't have enough info to actually disagree with the state-fed bullshit you get to see. In a totalitarian regime you can comfortibly live with the idea that what the state does is right, and everything else is wrong... Who needs protests anyway? Let's just sit tight and hope the state doesn't intrude in our daily lives.

I still don't get it why you think Europe's as left as it is... Most people here like social security, but that's it, apart from that they think the state should back the fuck up... does that sound left to you? Or, sorry, does it sound communist to you? Because that's how you like to portray us...

Tell you what, I'm going to change my whole post to the color of red, to portray what kind of a commie bastard I am...

<Z>

1 person likes this.
  2. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

You guys are fuckin silly...

3. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

I eagerly await a bad photoshop of stoneface jefferson with a kazoo.

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Well, now you've spoilt the fun for Roland! :mad:

5. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Look who's talking :rolleyes:

:D

6. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

It's the truth :)

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

tell me something new :D

8. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

Not the 1st time Jefferson's face has been on black hills.....

9. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Two salient examples from uni years ('81 to '88 -- spent hiding from responsibilty, etc. :D . Subject A was a female university student from Sofia, whom I met in a literature class. She was very interested in modern American lit. She was the daughter of a high Party official. A student like that was rather unusual at the time! We never spoke about politics, obviously. I sometimes wonder what became of her, because she was a nice person and I hope she didn't have too many problems later on.

Subject B was a professor of Russian (well qualified by her work). But she was a dissident/eccentric trusted by neither West nor East, because she was a little "crazy." Apart from 1956 Hungrarians and 1968 Czechs, not many Eastern Bloc intellectuals were hanging around the universities (in my humble experiences). B was infamous for rather inappropriately interfering in the life lives of her students and long monologues about Solzhenitsyn (she disapproved) but I liked her a lot.

10. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Only 20 million or so. Figures vary with the source. Nothing to worry about, hehe.

Are you suggesting that the USA is evil when it enforces its immigration laws? If so, you needn't fret much, because immigration laws are rarely applied to illegal entrants. ~20 million illegal residents is powerful proof of that ;) Recently a guy was apprehended here after he killed a university student in a drunken driving incident. He had been deported 17 times!!

11. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    If there weren't illegal aliens, vegetables and fruit and clothing and gardening services and janitorial would cost five times as much ...
    [happens here in the great white north too and too, I hear, in Germany, where The People want their 50 dollar an hour jobs putting too many bolts and screws in stuff and the ditches need to be cleaned by someone...]

12. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Without illegal workers acting as an artificial, downward force on wages, standards of living would rise for US workers. I differ with lots of others here, because I feel the State exists in order to actively assist in building a better nation for all (a centrally planned, regulated each-according-to-his-ability model), as opposed to the State existing merely as a skeletal framework in which citizens prosper or suffer. A model in which all citizens contribute as much as they are able, and in which "shirkers" are responsible for not doing their share. In this model, it is the shirker or naturally less capable citizens who do the menial work, and not a constant influx of impoverished outsiders. At any rate, this theoretical Utopia distributes wealth in what I consider to be a fair and responsible way. In constrast to the current system, it does not require a permanent (or at least mutli-generation) underclass of workers.

I know, the less-privileged classes generally have upward mobility in our system, but must our systems always have poor people?

13. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

IMHO that's needed in capitalism. Poor people that can become rich or be exploited by rich ones. Difference in classes is a must anyway in our societies

14. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Biles, the more I read you the more I respect you :) Generally off stream and always brilliant :D

15. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Yep, we are. And we proud of that :D

16. Aser

Aser Well-Known Member

aaaaaaaggggggh!!!! A kazoo is trying to turn my brain into comunism!!!!
    Help!!!!!!!!!! I could not be able to resist for much longer!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

You actually have to feel sorry for Squirl.

He's a victim along with many others in the belief of the American way.

I'm not knocking it, as the American dream, has, for many resulted in an above average lifestyle (even when you compare someone below the poverty line in the US to someone in the third world they are well off).

However, with this belief comes the blindness to any form of corruption within the office of the President.

To the average Amercian the President of the USA is second only to God, can do no wrong and would never lie to them (afterall he has told them God talks to him).

Europeans on the other hand are cynical bastards. We know our goverments lie to us, we know just how worthless they are and the average citizen enjoys nothing better than ridiculing any politician unfortunate enough to open their mouth.

In the US however it's blasephemy to point out how much of a resemblance there is between President Bush and a Chimpaneze.

[​IMG]

Mal

18. Red Ant

Squirl sure spouts a lot of bull when it comes to Europe, but I find your arrogance towards American's equally sickening. You seem to forget that nearly half of them want Bush out of office ASAP.

19. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    HOLY CRAP BATMAN!

When I was a boy, I learned a trade. It was, then, called Japanese Gardening. I got good. I got really good.
    In the 80s I watched as Immigrants took the industry over and drove prices down [similar to buying chink made shoes, they last a month, you gets what you pays for...]. I stopped gardenning around 1988. I was getting the same pay rate O was getting in 1976. In 1976 it costed me a hundred dollars a month to eat. By 1990 it was triple that, yet my rate of pay hovered around 10 bucks.

Here, there is a demand for "framing carpenters." "Industry" [read, Capitalist Pigs] are screaming for our government to open up immigration, especially for those qualified to perform jobs there are market shortages of. What this means is NEVER MIND INDUSTRY TRAINING WORKERS AND PUTTING UP WITH LABOUR SHORTAGES WHICH WOULD DRIVE WAGES FOR WORKERS IN DEMAND UPWARDS.
    What industry here wants, is low paid workers who someone else trained, somewhere else, to come on over and make Gardeners into "I Need To Find Training In Another Line Of Work Because I Can No Longer Make A Living Doing This...." types.

Yes, so we now are going to watch as my son goes out into the working world and cannot get an apprentice-ship ANYWHERE, must get a student loan to learn a trade, go into his work and watch as imports come in, work for less and take his job out from under him.

I read something by a russian in this forum where he is wishing fervently for nooses to string up certain pigs who run the show. I find myself wishing for similar. I do not like being undermined.

Trades USED to be an honourable way to make a living in this country, now it is just an imported goods.

20. Red Ant

Same in every capitalist country, biles. Over here SIEMENS rather imports hundreds of Ukrainian, Russian, Hungarian, etc. programmers than train and pay Germans for the job. Understandably. Those guys probably get one third of what a German would get for the job. I support the idea of free markets, but sometimes capitalism really pisses me off. Fucking corporate beancounters.